http://board.rapbasement.com/showpos...&postcount=265
    yes.
    43.75%
    of course he should.
    56.25%

The poll is expired.

the last vet.before everyone got vetted
    Originally posted by MarshallArts
    Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

Lol
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted

Comment

Where does it say 100k?

Comment

Originally posted by whereismarshall View Post
        Where does it say 100k?
        when I get home I can scan my tax returns from last year, they total over $100k... I still have side hustles that earn me more (not to mention my $40k in Union Benefits). Not bad for someone who hasn't gone to college, yet.... and someone who doesn't "love" money.
        Last edited by reservoirGod; 02-14-2007, 12:19 AM.
        Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

Comment

that was a less than average week... it takes 42 of those to make more than $100k.

Comment

where do you work?

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

Comment

No. You bent over backwards about how much money you make but forgot to point out that you do it by working 80hr weeks and live out of camps in the artic drilling for oil. Not the 'dream life' for most of us. And your financial position, considering your income, isn't that great. I'm assuming you live in alaska and are a resident of there. So you pay no state income taxes, nice. But kudos on the real estate pickups. That's genius. And i'm sure if you moved back to the continental USA you'd be able to find comparable work, or must you live in the far north to keep up this standard of living?
              Warpox exposes himself | Editorial 1 4 | 2Pox

Comment

I've transfered halls and worked in Seattle @ $40 hr/ 40 hour week, and $24 hr/ 48 hour week in Las Vegas... it's true the hours keep me in Alaska (North Slope in the winter and 70 to 100 hour weeks in Anchorage in the summer), but, I plan to transfer to the Teamster Hall in Hollywood and work on movie sets, or transfer to the Laborers Hall in NY and work on the Freedom Tower.
                I'm not going to live in Alaska forever, and I might not work construction forever.

Comment

Originally posted by NyTe^CRaWLeR View Post
                  where do you work?
                  right now? here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prudhoe_Bay

Comment

make money, make money
                    "Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile."
                    - Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

How old are you? How do you join a Union? Are you sexy?

"kudos on the real estate pickups. That's genius."

What? I don't understand..
                      My NEW RapBASEMENT ALBUM!! 9 Tracks!! FREE!! With Guest Appearances by BA, JMG, Patton Oswalt, & Al Pacino!!

http://board.rapbasement.com/showthr...7d5b8&t=476790

Comment

Its kinda gay how you went to such lengths to prove your income when
                        a) Money doesnt make the man
                        b) Its an internet message board. Who cares what certain fucks think?

But ethan's still a tool, so I voted yes.
                        Originally posted by ethan20
                        There's a correlation between cervixal cancer in women and un-circumsized penises. Not to mention it almost cuts your bacteria count on the penis in half.
                        Originally posted by reservoirGod
                        Ethan sure does know alot about dicks

Comment

Originally posted by reservoirGod View Post
                          I've transfered halls and worked in Seattle @ $40 hr/ 40 hour week, and $24 hr/ 48 hour week in Las Vegas... it's true the hours keep me in Alaska (North Slope in the winter and 70 to 100 hour weeks in Anchorage in the summer), but, I plan to transfer to the Teamster Hall in Hollywood and work on movie sets, or transfer to the Laborers Hall in NY and work on the Freedom Tower.
                          I'm not going to live in Alaska forever, and I might not work construction forever.
                          Salaries in your field are directly linked to the amount of sacrifice people have to make. Going to the very north of Alaska is a huge sacrifice, something not every family-oriented man or woman can do. In my field, there are similar situations. My dad was offered a job in Iraq almost the same day the statue of saddam was falling down because there was a desperate need for specialized government auditors. (we later found out why auditors are important when money went missing) He would have made $150 an hour for the first 40 hours, $225 (time and a half) for every additional hour, and no cap on the amount of hours. He would have primarily worked on bases too. But he turned it down, and someone else was lucky (or unlucky) enough to do it and make a lot of loot. He estimated he could have easily made $15k a week if he worked most of the time and left after 3 months. Obviously, this is the most extreme example. But you don't only get this money for going to iraq. I'm sure you could go to kosovo, afghanistan, or even on regular military bases in japan. But the money probably wouldnt be as insanely lucrative... there might actually be budgets. But people do it all the time and make a KILLLINGGG.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKrakenLives View Post
                            "kudos on the real estate pickups. That's genius."

What? I don't understand..
                            Res has done a few very smart things in life. He owns and rents out two condos. People pay to use his assets and he retains the income from them. I have started using real estate to further my portfolio and couldn't be happier. Right now I just have two homes. One is rented out and I take in $1250 a month for the four bedroom home. That only breaks me even right now, but they are paying down the mortgage and the tax incentives probably increased my federal tax refund by over $2,000.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWalrus View Post
                              Salaries in your field are directly linked to the amount of sacrifice people have to make. Going to the very north of Alaska is a huge sacrifice, something not every family-oriented man or woman can do. In my field, there are similar situations. My dad was offered a job in Iraq almost the same day the statue of saddam was falling down because there was a desperate need for specialized government auditors. (we later found out why auditors are important when money went missing) He would have made $150 an hour for the first 40 hours, $225 (time and a half) for every additional hour, and no cap on the amount of hours. He would have primarily worked on bases too. But he turned it down, and someone else was lucky (or unlucky) enough to do it and make a lot of loot. He estimated he could have easily made $15k a week if he worked most of the time and left after 3 months. Obviously, this is the most extreme example. But you don't only get this money for going to iraq. I'm sure you could go to kosovo, afghanistan, or even on regular military bases in japan. But the money probably wouldnt be as insanely lucrative... there might actually be budgets. But people do it all the time and make a KILLLINGGG.

Haha yeah my mate might have to move to northern Australia for work and I just laughed at him.. Although like he said he'll make alot of money for the half year he's there I'd personally hate being no where near my friends/family and basically anything good for that long..

I make a fraction of what he does because I'm a student but I go out the double amount he does, so yeah money doesn't always equate to happiness
                              Nothing is true, everything is permitted

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by bsdfiswew, Today, 08:40 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post bsdfiswew