HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Republican Congressman slams Bush "demented philosophy of conquest" [video]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Texas Republican Congressman slams Bush "demented philosophy of conquest" [video]

    Ron Paul for president.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZmPS0XmeBw&eurl=

  • #2
    I support Ron Paul and the genuine Old Right to reclaim the Republican Party to stop the right-wing socialists that control Pepsi and Coke (Republicans and Democrats).

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm waiting for Stereotype to come in and call him a traitor.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by | K Y L E | View Post
        I support Ron Paul and the genuine Old Right to reclaim the Republican Party to stop the right-wing socialists that control Pepsi and Coke (Republicans and Democrats).
        First of all, how would the "old right" be any different that... let's say... Ronald Reagan's republicans? Is this just a discrepancy between foreign policies, similar to democrats and republicans?

        But more importantly, what the hell were you thinking when you said "right-wing socialists"? Or were you thinking at all?
        Warpox exposes himself | Editorial 1 4 | 2Pox

        Comment


        • #5
          /\ no bid federal contracts to friends?
          the last vet.before everyone got vetted
          Originally posted by MarshallArts
          Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by reservoirGod View Post
            /\ no bid federal contracts to friends?
            Do you mean an extenstion to an already existing contract? Because haliburton has been used for decades by democrats and republicans alike. And it wasn't issued a new contract for Iraq. It modified an existing contract with the company.
            Warpox exposes himself | Editorial 1 4 | 2Pox

            Comment


            • #7
              yep, clinton gave them less than $100 million for Kosovo and Cheney gave them $15 billion plus for Iraq... exactly the same thing
              the last vet.before everyone got vetted
              Originally posted by MarshallArts
              Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by reservoirGod View Post
                yep, clinton gave them less than $100 million for Kosovo and Cheney gave them $15 billion plus for Iraq... exactly the same thing
                Haliburton was in iraq after the first iraq war (somebulls

                Edit: they were in bosnia, kosovo, croatia, and hungary. Used for practically every occasion because (I) no other U.S. company can do everything they do
                Last edited by TheWalrus; 02-17-2007, 08:47 PM.
                Warpox exposes himself | Editorial 1 4 | 2Pox

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TheWalrus View Post
                  Haliburton was in iraq after the first iraq war (somebulls

                  Edit: they were in bosnia, kosovo, croatia, and hungary. Used for practically every occasion because (I) no other U.S. company can do everything they do
                  There's lots of companies that do what they do, they do, up here... halliburton was the only company that used to do it... they weren't good enough, now there is only 1/10th of their force up here.
                  the last vet.before everyone got vetted
                  Originally posted by MarshallArts
                  Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    they never dreamt of getting billions of U.S. tax dollars until Cheney was elected.
                    the last vet.before everyone got vetted
                    Originally posted by MarshallArts
                    Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by reservoirGod View Post
                      There's lots of companies that do what they do, they do, up here... halliburton was the only company that used to do it... they weren't good enough, now there is only 1/10th of their force up here.
                      Halliburton does a lot more in war-torn areas then it does in the artic. From providing food, water, laundry services, to delivery and rebuilding efforts, halliburton was the only experienced and capable firm to do what it did... evidenced by its use among our leaders for decades.
                      Warpox exposes himself | Editorial 1 4 | 2Pox

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I could have done it with a startup company and $5 billion no bid, time and material contract... I could have done it better.
                        the last vet.before everyone got vetted
                        Originally posted by MarshallArts
                        Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by reservoirGod View Post
                          I could have done it with a startup company and $5 billion no bid, time and material contract... I could have done it better.
                          ah nice cool man
                          Warpox exposes himself | Editorial 1 4 | 2Pox

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            halliburton has been charging more than $40,000 per troop a year.
                            the last vet.before everyone got vetted
                            Originally posted by MarshallArts
                            Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TheWalrus View Post
                              Halliburton does a lot more in war-torn areas then it does in the artic. From providing food, water, laundry services, to delivery and rebuilding efforts, halliburton was the only experienced and capable firm to do what it did... evidenced by its use among our leaders for decades.

                              you sound like a damn halliburton commercial...

                              http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...55&q=#0h52m23s

                              $40 for a case of soda MADE IN BAGDAD
                              $100 for doing a bag of laundry doing a piss poor job!

                              WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

                              WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by seroibvnyt, Today, 12:47 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post seroibvnyt  
                              Started by Smilert, 12-23-2020, 06:03 AM
                              5 responses
                              25 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by Nancystarkman, Yesterday, 12:21 PM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by jreuirei, Yesterday, 08:56 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jreuirei  
                              Started by dbmci, 10-07-2020, 05:11 AM
                              2 responses
                              16 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post BrookeDavis  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 07-14-2020, 10:02 PM
                              3 responses
                              16 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Torry
                              by Torry
                               
                              Started by biolifeavisfr, Yesterday, 05:34 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post biolifeavisfr  
                              Started by biolifeavisfr, Yesterday, 05:33 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post biolifeavisfr  
                              Started by tkaxec, 09-18-2020, 11:50 AM
                              2 responses
                              8 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post nicklloyd  
                              Started by Borsyk, 02-25-2021, 02:01 AM
                              2 responses
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Borsyk
                              by Borsyk
                               
                              Working...
                              X