HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can some explain this for me

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can some explain this for me

    ok say lately ive been hearing alot of republian supports crying about how much obama is spending, but wasnt it bush who spent and increased goverment so high extremes in last 8 years when he was suppose to be a republican (low taxes small goverment) when the only low taxes he gave were to the rich?

    why do hear people crying about obama spending money when bush fucked up the US and spent all that money? and put us in huge debt

    wont obama have to spend money to get us out of the recession like FDR did in the great depression?
    DANNY is Squidge. PMS me for details (srs)

  • #2
    obama=niggger

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by iSquidgey View Post
      obama=niggger
      dats my niqqqer
      DANNY is Squidge. PMS me for details (srs)

      Comment


      • #4
        Your post is surprisingly sort of accurate.
        Originally posted by SteWonYou
        sometimes you have to do what you have to do, and that might involve sucking dick
        Originally posted by Temerity
        understood that you don't fuck with Swizz
        Originally posted by Nianco
        Swizz...*Sighs*..I really hate you so much. I just want you to know that.

        Comment


        • #5
          The democrats and republicans are always going to bitch about spending if its done by the other party and then think its perfectly okay if its done by their own party. (generalizing).
          Last edited by Baydestrian; 02-04-2010, 02:54 PM.
          I'm known to have a hottie open, I keep the shottie smokin
          Front and get half the bones in your body broken

          Comment


          • #6
            i also hear this alot by reps.

            As Ronald Reagan once said: "Government is not the answer to the problem, government IS the problem."

            how does that make sense? how can anyone working in the government say that(when they are the government) when they are the government, espically anyone who worked for bush when he did the patriot act and taped cell phones sounds more like nazis germany if u ask me, but if obama wants to help middle class people out by taxing richer people and giving middle class people a break its "omg obama is a socialist! "
            DANNY is Squidge. PMS me for details (srs)

            Comment


            • #7
              Well, it depends on whether or not you support stealing.
              Why should a poor man go to jail for robbing a rich person, but the government has every right to do it?
              Last edited by Baydestrian; 02-04-2010, 07:40 PM.
              I'm known to have a hottie open, I keep the shottie smokin
              Front and get half the bones in your body broken

              Comment


              • #8
                Career politicians are a bunch of a lying pricks who will say what they need to say to keep their job. And if you fuck up as bad as the Republicans, you need to go back to the same lies that put their party in power in 2000. Americans wont remember, they're on too much depression medication to remain sane.

                I'm starting to think the Democrats and Republicans are actually one party and all their emotional tirades against each other are about as real as the WWE in order to keep their loyal followers interested.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Talk of NY View Post
                  i also hear this alot by reps.

                  As Ronald Reagan once said: "Government is not the answer to the problem, government IS the problem."

                  how does that make sense? how can anyone working in the government say that(when they are the government) when they are the government, espically anyone who worked for bush when he did the patriot act and taped cell phones sounds more like nazis germany if u ask me, but if obama wants to help middle class people out by taxing richer people and giving middle class people a break its "omg obama is a socialist! "
                  Reagan's quote was to make a smaller federal government and give more power to the states.

                  As far as bickering between parties... it's all about who has the power.
                  Steelers|KU Jayhawks|USC

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Talk of NY View Post
                    ok say lately ive been hearing alot of republian supports crying about how much obama is spending, but wasnt it bush who spent and increased goverment so high extremes in last 8 years when he was suppose to be a republican (low taxes small goverment) when the only low taxes he gave were to the rich?
                    why do hear people crying about obama spending money when bush fucked up the US and spent all that money? and put us in huge debt
                    wont obama have to spend money to get us out of the recession like FDR did in the great depression?
                    Since you came seeking advice i will answer you like a father would answer an inquisitive child.

                    LOL you hideous nerd. Obama where to start this tin-pot dictator is a complete dizaster. He still cant believe hes president although hes been in office for like a year. LOL still playing the outsider even though hes president.
                    This college professor views himself as a world citizen rather than american citizen. Plus he went to school as a child in indonesia!
                    Are you kidding me? Do you see the plans obama has to spend record amount of money?
                    According to the junior doc, obama; the people know nothing about budgets or healthcare. Yeah right folks!

                    LOL, the people are idiots but the community organizer is brilliant! <--- lol n1gga PLEASE!!!

                    *i will have to state for the record that im not a big fan of g.w.bush either because he isn't a conservative *
                    Last edited by Blazed; 02-16-2010, 08:08 AM.
                    keyboard warrior at its finest
                    most truthfully
                    snap your neck in a heart beat
                    run for the hills asap, afraid geek
                    omfg rofl kid need to slit wrist asap son

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ^ you're just angry cus hes black aren't you
                      Originally posted by FunkySuicideGirl
                      Ima sucker when some suck my lip or bite in it
                      Originally posted by Syko Squidge
                      ^
                      fuck off you gay piece of cunt
                      Originally posted by Otto
                      That shit is fuck,

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        how long is TONY banned for? perma-ban?
                        04
                        best class of rb...end of discussion
                        Tanner, Otto, Slyk, Dirty F, Magnum, Italian Em, Noid 4 Vet
                        XBL: Passed0utAwake
                        ^thats a zero not an O

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          republicans=college for kids whose parents don't send their kids to a local school, yet send their kids to work at the butchers...some1 pls enlighten me about society and culture- no offence i do eat red meat and adore my local friendly butcher shop -however...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Farmer Burton View Post
                            republicans=college for kids whose parents don't send their kids to a local school, yet send their kids to work at the butchers...some1 pls enlighten me about society and culture- no offence i do eat red meat and adore my local friendly butcher shop -however...
                            ^^ Is this suppose to be a sentence or a paragraph?
                            In anycase, do you realize what you typed doesn't make sense?
                            I can just imagine the nightmares you must of caused your teachers during english class, especially when writing an essay.
                            Can you formulate your thoughts in a comprehensive manner so that we can understand what you're trying to say?...
                            Last edited by Blazed; 02-17-2010, 08:13 AM.
                            keyboard warrior at its finest
                            most truthfully
                            snap your neck in a heart beat
                            run for the hills asap, afraid geek
                            omfg rofl kid need to slit wrist asap son

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              He's saying republicans are fags and I concur.
                              HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

                              www.***********.info

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Agar1936, Today, 04:12 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Agar1936  
                              Started by DeclanMenzie, Today, 01:51 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post DeclanMenzie  
                              Started by greencbduksale, Today, 01:31 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post greencbduksale  
                              Started by greencbduksale, Today, 01:30 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post greencbduksale  
                              Started by Agul1985, Today, 12:10 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Agul1985  
                              Started by Franok, Yesterday, 11:02 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Franok
                              by Franok
                               
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 10:51 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Manote1952, Yesterday, 04:16 AM
                              0 responses
                              6 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Manote1952  
                              Started by LynnauTanneu, Yesterday, 03:59 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post LynnauTanneu  
                              Started by hilardo, Yesterday, 02:18 AM
                              0 responses
                              7 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post hilardo
                              by hilardo
                               
                              Working...
                              X