Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch this

Fuck it, I don't even know what to say.

I understand war is chaotic and confusing, especially when you're working with grainy surveillance video from hundreds of feet up in the air. We give military personnel the best training and equipment money can buy, we give them the power to determine who lives and who dies and as a result, we hold them to a higher standard. Things like this aren't supposed to happen, but when they do, we expect those in charge to show honour and integrity, admit guilt and do their best to make amends. We don't expect them to them to tell lies, or attempt to subvert the truth.

There's a tendency to become desensitized and detached from the human element of life in Iraq. We hear about people dying every day, but they're just names and numbers. When we do see the dead, it's usually the aftermath that is shown. We never see those people alive. It's sobering to watch the video, and realize that those shapes the Apache is firing at aren't shapes at all, but people.

http://collateralmurder.com/

Apologies, the video is long – but it is worth watching.
    Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
    my spelling is HORRIBLE
    Originally posted by Sleep
    i lost my virginity at home listening to rock but i sodomized my 1st ass in college with rap

Don't stand between America and some oil or this happens..... I say congratulations to the Haliburton/ Bush spin team for fooling Americans both into this war and into thinking global warming isnt real, because of these facts oil execs control 90% of everything on our planet yet only number a couple handsful of individuals. They should be applauded for all of this.

Even now people are scared shitless to abandon oil as an energy source. If we stop using oil our economy is going to crash and a bunch of other mindless bullshit. That is a serious campaign they are putting out there and the general uneducated public has fallen for it. The kids on this board prove these facts on a daily basis. I am just glad I do not live in a country where oil corps and church groups filter 100% of the information I gather from the media. Canadians should be wary though, its starting to happen here, and the conservatives are making sure of it....

For a grainy camera you can see the pieces of humans scattered in incredible detail.....
    Last edited by gdillinjah; 04-06-2010, 12:55 PM.
    One convienient location...... somewhere in Africa.

Comment

Global Warming is the greatest hoax ever conceived over mankind.

This system is the illusion of freedom, but the simple fact is we are all slaves to the corporate machine.

God I feel like some fucking potheaded hippie. Except im not a pothead anymore, and im not a god damn hippie.

I want to make a point to you GD, since I've been quite belligerent and failed to fully explain my logic to you.

My logic is simple, GD. I don't believe in global warming because it *doesn't matter*, we should have been and should be keeping our environment clean and toxic free simply because it is the only lpogical course of action to be taken. It is foolish not to do so, we only have one Earth. The fact these global warming dickheads are all in an uproar right now is shameless.

The world could have used it's fucking logic before this. But this isn't about global warming, this is about this video.

This is life, this is the game we play. That's war you know. It's sad yeah, it is. I feel for the innocence slaughtered. And for a war started on lies, the United States will one day answer for her war crimes against Iraq and this coup d'etat she pulled.

And it's a shame Americans didn't learn after Vietnam. Think of all the lives saved had this war not occurred. All the soldiers alive, their families with fathers and mothers. Think of all the Iraqi children who would yeah, maybe they wouldn't be free from Sadam.

But what is their freedom when they have no limbs? What is their freedom when bombs were dropped on civlians in the opening salvo's? War makes money, gentlemen.

President Eisenhower warned the USA against this military industrial complex. This is what happens when you fail to learn your history, and when you rot your brains with sugary bullshit and magical television colors.

The one thing I whole heartedly agree with you on GD, is people are so fucking stupid these days. It's no wonder we're all losing our freedoms because the majority are either too retarded to understand or too scared to take a stance.

Comment

^^That post can be summed up by:

THE SKY!!! THE FUCKING SKY!!!
        I ran like a cheetah with thoughts of an assassin

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by anradaliza, Yesterday, 11:23 PM
        0 responses