Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Beast of Revelation 13

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gRQrA5UrRgA&feature=related
    "He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not."

Second Beast of Revelation 13

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CPNTCzJJwUk
    "He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not."

Comment

5:26

That statement is incorrect... and you know how it is. If there is one thing wrong in the entire whole, it is not of God.

oNe
      Arguments against Darwin? If they can't be rationally rebutted, say that we knew it all along. If that doesn't work, blame it all on creationism. And if that doesn't work, snicker. -David Berlinski

Comment

down with these weird interpretation of the revelations
        why cant it be an actual seven headed beast that comes from the sea
        then we can pit godzilla against it and see who wins

Comment

all that revelations shit AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!

The reason why it was written.... nvm you wouldnt get it.

Comment

Originally posted by GiaLoves View Post
            all that revelations shit AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!
            The reason why it was written.... nvm you wouldnt get it.

lol it already happend.

Anyway lol @ how to avoid it when it's prophesied you can't avoid prophecy.

Kansas
            City Chiefs: 5-3

Los
            Angeles Lakers: 7-0

Comment

The Beaset was Nero Ceaser

Comment

What I find interesting is that the RFID chip technology that is available and some believe may possibly become mandatory as a new money system, has instructions as to the best places to put the chips for those who have already taken them voluntarily. The instructions tell the there are two places to inject them that get a good amount of body heat..1. The forehead just under the hairline or 2. Your right hand (since most are right-handed but I guess technically the dominate hand in general would do)

Well..the bible says: "And he (the false prophet) causes ALL, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a Mark in their right hand or in their forehead;"

Also..considering the whole money system idea (which has been discussed as a way to operate a 21st century money system by officials; at least discussed)

We have:

"And that no man might buy or sell except he that had :
                the MARK or the NAME of the beast (person over the verification system)
                or the NUMBER OF HIS NAME"

The Bible isn't broad as to what it says, everything the bible states would happen, has come to pass exactly as it says it would, every empire that has fallen in history..to the ruling of Hitler, to the end days where the big and final empire in history is supposed to fall in the midst of this 666 mark of the beast stuff. Just interesting to point out, I'm not going to argue with people who don't believe the Bible is accurate or don't believe in religion or whatever because it doesn't effect me and there's plenty of tangible stuff out there even in the concrete world that people should believe and be paying attention to so religion is a personal choice.
                Last edited by E-WiQ; 08-31-2009, 11:42 AM.

Comment

"But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up."

Genetically modified crops are a terrible idea especially on the grounds of ending world hunger. Humans can (and have) produced enough food to feed everyone on earth if they so choose, we don't need GM foods to accomplish this goal. Last June, the Vatican and their Nazi pope gave their blessing for GM crops.

One of the worst thing about GM crops is that the seeds are "intellectual property" (which might explain why the government was/is so insistent on punishing file-sharers around the globe) which means farmers cannot save or create seeds for the next harvest. The government is trying to create a culture of complete dependency, whether it's on them specifically or the people who fund their political campaigns. If you look at all the enemies of the powerful governments around the world, they're countries and/or people who either (a) have attempted to become self-sufficient or kept taking bribe money but stopped doing what it was told.

Comment

Originally posted by E-WiQ View Post
                    What I find interesting is that the RFID chip technology that is available and some believe may possibly become mandatory as a new money system, has instructions as to the best places to put the chips for those who have already taken them voluntarily. The instructions tell the there are two places to inject them that get a good amount of body heat..1. The forehead just under the hairline or 2. Your right hand (since most are right-handed but I guess technically the dominate hand in general would do)
                    Well..the bible says: "And he (the false prophet) causes ALL, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a Mark in their right hand or in their forehead;"
                    Also..considering the whole money system idea (which has been discussed as a way to operate a 21st century money system by officials; at least discussed)
                    We have:
                    "And that no man might buy or sell except he that had :
                    the MARK or the NAME of the beast (person over the verification system)
                    or the NUMBER OF HIS NAME"
                    The Bible isn't broad as to what it says, everything the bible states would happen, has come to pass exactly as it says it would, every empire that has fallen in history..to the ruling of Hitler, to the end days where the big and final empire in history is supposed to fall in the midst of this 666 mark of the beast stuff. Just interesting to point out, I'm not going to argue with people who don't believe the Bible is accurate or don't believe in religion or whatever because it doesn't effect me and there's plenty of tangible stuff out there even in the concrete world that people should believe and be paying attention to so religion is a personal choice.
                    But you realise if you believe in Illuminati, then you know these guys are Satanists right? So another way of looking at it is they believe the Bible as much as Christians do, and are merely falling trap to a self forfilling prophecy.

I'd like to think I'm open minded, but if the Bible actually predicts everything that is going to happen, then why bother fighting for anything? The world is pre-determined so all these assholes are destined to fail when Christ returns right? Personally I don't think so, everything in this world is imagined, and someones imagination can easily come to life through anothers, which is what I think is happening here.
                    Nothing is true, everything is permitted

Comment

There are some prophecies that we need to understand, and some we don't. The prophecies written in Revelation fall into the latter category, as there's nothing we can do about them. These prophecies are meant to vindicate God, and that there is no one like him:

"Remember the first things of a long time ago, that I am the Divine One and there is no other God, nor anyone like me; the One telling from the beginning the finale, and from long ago the things that have not been done; the One saying, ‘My own counsel will stand, and everything that is my delight I shall do’" (Isaiah 46:9, 10)

This is not the first time God has stated a prophecy where it is not understood until after the events have taken place. The very first prophecy mentioned in the Bible was Genesis 3:15:

"And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."

No one knew what this cryptic prophecy involved and what was represented by the "seed" and "woman". There was no further information about this "seed" until the time of Abraham, where God decreed that due to his faithfulness, this "seed" would come through his lineage. (Genesis 22:15-18)

That seed, was ultimately revealed as Christ, as stated by the Apostle Paul--years after Christ's death. (Galatians 3:16)

By then, the Christians understood that Satan "bruising the heel" of Christ, meant his death and subsequent resurrection; however, the "bruising on the head" of the serpent Satan, would mean his total destruction, as Christ is foretold to "break up the works of the Devil" and condemn him to restraint, and ultimately, destruction. (1 John 3:8; Revelation 20:10)

But the point here that most of this knowledge wasn't known to Christians until long after Jesus' death. Likewise, these prophecies we won't know what they represent until way after their fulfillment. In fact, when the disciples asked about certain prophecies (most of which are in Daniel, and restated in Revelation), Jesus responded:

"It is not for you to become acquainted with and know what time brings [the things and events of time and their definite periods] or fixed years and seasons (their critical niche in time), which the Father has appointed (fixed and reserved) by His own choice and authority and personal power." (Acts 1:7, Amplified Bible)

Lastly, there's a scripture in Hebrews that bears mentioning:

"In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe." (Hebrews 1:1, 2)

So be wary, when anyone "claims" to have "special insight" to the future that they themselves only have. Christians are also warned that such people can be a real danger. (2 Peter 2:1-3)

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Deborahlanker, 06-03-2021, 08:33 PM
                      6 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Glenedelstein  
                      Started by Omaha17, 11-11-2007, 08:02 PM
                      1 response