Revealing the Serpent in Genesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revealing the Serpent in Genesis

The below is just one of many clues the Bible gives for who Satan actually is.

"Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?

"The Woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die"

"You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman. For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

My dear friends, meet the serpent:

Above is the symbol for "Allah". There is the anti-christ that appeared to the Islamic prophet, Muhammad, as an angel of light.

"And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not suprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve." -2 Corinthians Ch 11, V 14

Here are Satans servents:

See, the Koran was written 600 years after the New Testament. The God of the Bible is the true and living God. It's no wonder that he can predict the future. The Koran was written 600 years after the New Testament. Allah is Satan revealed.

God Bless you all

oNe
    Last edited by payback; 07-24-2008, 11:26 PM.
    Arguments against Darwin? If they can't be rationally rebutted, say that we knew it all along. If that doesn't work, blame it all on creationism. And if that doesn't work, snicker. -David Berlinski

Religion of Peace? Nah

I'm sure you've heard that Muslims claim their Religion (Islam) to be a "Religion of Peace".

Those of you who have wondered why in the world someone would actually fall for that pro-satan propaganda might find this interesting.

"And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen." - Romans 16:20

The Bible was written 600 years before the Koran (Just thought I'd add that reminder again).

Glory to the true and living God - Amen

oNe
    Arguments against Darwin? If they can't be rationally rebutted, say that we knew it all along. If that doesn't work, blame it all on creationism. And if that doesn't work, snicker. -David Berlinski

Comment

As a Christian, you are supposed to love everyone, including Muslims, and not make judgments by calling them Satan, which is for God to decide.

Comment

Wow, you bumped this thread.... here I thought everyone ignoring it would have given you a hint.
        Originally posted by payback
        Above is the symbol for "Allah". There is the anti-christ that appeared to the Islamic prophet, Muhammad, as an angel of light.
        Gabriel appeared to Muhammad. Where did you read that the angel of light revealed the Qur'an to Muhammad?
        "And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not suprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve." -2 Corinthians Ch 11, V 14

Here are Satans servents:
        The servants of Satan could just as easily be the United States. The US is the bringer of war for the sake of "freedom," "democracy" and "peace" even though we're clearly fighting for greed and power. And someone who worships a man shouldn't be pointing their finger at others as servants of Satan.
        See, the Koran was written 600 years after the New Testament. The God of the Bible is the true and living God. It's no wonder that he can predict the future. The Koran was written 600 years after the New Testament. Allah is Satan revealed.
        And the Torah was written over a thousand years before that. What's your point?
        Last edited by D_Bokk; 07-25-2008, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PlasticSturgeon View Post
          As a Christian, you are supposed to love everyone, including Muslims, and not make judgments by calling them Satan, which is for God to decide.
          As a Christian, I'm supposed to do a lot of things that I do not do. I'm sorry for that. Defending my faith by exposing false religions is not against it. If I were to set out and kill muslims for beleiving in what they beleive in (as they do to others), then I'd be going against Christian teaching.

However, I never once called Muslims Satan. I called "Allah" Satan.

See, the Bible is the word of the true and living God. Of course he could debunk all other false religions even before their beginning. He was warning us of false prophets appearing in the future. Mohammed was one of them. Mohammed was a satan inspired war-monger and a proud pedophile.

God predicted your religion (evolution) as well. See: My signature.

oNe
          Last edited by payback; 07-25-2008, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Yay religious hate mongering with more baseless claims, if the Korans date of origin disproves it then I'm sorry to say your own basis of argument debunks your entire faith, because there a countless religions that predate Christianity.. It must not be real
            Nothing is true, everything is permitted

Comment

Come on guys, he didn't call muslims satan. He just said they all worship satan. And THAT'S not offensive or retarded in the slightest.

Comment

Lmfao @ the mindset that gives birth to threads and thoughts like this

Comment

Allah means God in Arabic. To say Allah is Satan would be similar to a Muslim saying Deus is Satan and that the Church Fathers and early Christians in the Roman Empire worshipped him*.

*Gnostic Muslims and Christians actually believe this. The God of the Old Testament Yahweh, is an inferior God called the Demiurge, is the ruler of the material world which humans are trapped in**, is in fact evil, which explains its personality revealed in the OT (jealous, wicked, authoritarian, etc.). The Supreme Being, the unknowable and secret, exists in the spirtual realm only and is not worshiped. PayBack is obviously not a Gnostic and is most likely some fundamentalist Protestestant (anti-Catholic, anti-Muslim, anti-Enlightenment and evolution).

** This is where the mainstream Christian belief of Satan as the ruler of Earth below, while God ruling the heavens above, comes from.

Comment

Zeus would kick the fuck out of your God any day.
                    "Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile."
                    - Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Reminds me of a scene from Conan the Barbarian:

Conan: "Crom laughs at your Four Winds. Laughs from his mountain."
                      Subotai: "Ha, my god is stronger- He is the everlasting sky. Your god- lives underneath it."

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:41 AM
                      4 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Deborahlanker  
                      Started by harman19, 06-06-2021, 10:25 PM
                      1 response