HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled?

Was convincing people he was God.

How? I decided to look at things from a different perspective one night and came to a few theoretical conclusions concerning the subject.

The God of the Abrahamic faiths(Judaism, Christianity & Islam) is a self proclaimed vengeanful, spiteful and jealous God. He shows his anger when he has people murdered or lets it happen.

One thing I'm sure a lot of you have noticed is when good things happen people thank God. But when bad things happen who is then responsible? If you believe God is responsible for the good things in your life then you must also therefore admit that he is fully responsible for the bad things as well. The story of Job from the Old Testament is a perfect example of God letting a good man suffer horribly, and for what? A bet?

What kind of God is that?

Many ancient pagan beliefs, as well as new modern new age philosophies paint "God" or the "Creator" as an all loving being, made of pure energy, light and love. Something that the New Testament tries to paint a picture of with Jesus Christ.

But tell me would not an all loving God not need you to ask for forgiveness? If God really loved you, he'd forgive you without you asking. Morality shouldn't be instilled in a man through fear tactics(you'll go to hell, be punished if you don't repent) but be taught and grown in a man with love and care by simply teaching him right from wrong, and treating him with respect.

All throughout the ages, wars have been waged in the name of God.

How many people have been slaughtered in the name of God? How many died in the Crusades of the Christian dark ages because of trying to convert or kill the pagans? How many die today because of fanatical muslims and their belief Allah wants them to convert or kill the infidels?

How many wars have been waged in the name of Satan to kill all believers?

How many people have been slaughtered, en mass, by Luciferians for believing in a God? Certainly there have been crazed Satanists(Who I'd argue are different from Luciferians) who've killed because they heard voices in their heads, but how many did they kill at a time? 1? 2? 3? 4, 5, 6 people?

How many people have been slaughtered on a massive scale by Christians and Muslims? Hitler thought he was doing God's will by killing those who murdered Christ.

Muslims see americans as infidels and invaders and wage a jihad on the Western world for a number of reasons. They do hate freedom, some of them I should clarify. Because Islam is a shackle and submission of your free will to Allah.

Where has Lucifer asked you to submit to his will?

No if you read the Luciferian Bible you'll see some interesting things.

To paraphrase what some of it says Lucifer supposedly indicates that mankind should live freely and enjoy this life. Have sex, feel good. Party hard, live free. Don't be held down by the preconceptions of restraint and abstinence.

Why is it that sex feels good? Why is it that the Abrahamic faths look down upon this? If God invented us, and invented procreation, and made it feel good, it means he wants us to do it.

A mans nature is to spread the seed as much as possible with many partners. It is our inherent nature, yet then God asks us to hold onto one partner our whole life? Putting us in insufferable relationships which, especially in these days lead to so many broken and unhappy homes?

God asks us not to kill, flatly and plainly. It is presented to us from a young age that if we rob, kill and fornicate we'll be punished and go to hell.

But shouldn't we not kill simply because it's not the thing to do as a fully grown, emotionally mature and empathetic human being? Not because we're gonna be burning for eternity? So this God uses fear as his tactic to control us and manipulate our thoughts and our actions. But fear is the opposite of love.

Fear is the absence of love. We fear because we do not understand, and we do not love that which we cannot know.

The truth could be in your face and you wouldn't see it, because the best place to hide something is in plain sight!

They say that Lucifer is the "Master of Lies", right? Also the imagery constantly associated with Lucifer is what? Fire, brimstone etc...

So look at when Moses recieves the Ten Commandments. God appears to him in a burning bush. They also say Lucifer can trick you by appearing divine and you wouldn't know the difference.

Who gave Moses the Ten Commandments really then? What God would allow mankind to suffer in itself as it has? To be divided as it has between so many different religions?

God wouldn't. They tell you from a young age that God left the world and has given Lucifer time to try and fool mankind into worshipping him. So if that's the case then doesn't it make sense that religions are not made by God, but by Lucifer?

Why is it that in pre-Christian and Judaic societies God had been portrayed as a being with horns, and sometimes with a red skin hue? Why is it after the Abrahamic faiths appeared, especially Christianity, that Lucifer is portrayed constantly as a figure with red skin and horns?

The truth is a God, thee TRUE God and Creator of mankind would not allow us to fall into such divisions. Would not allow false faiths to cloud our judgements and skin color and false perceptions to decieve us into hating each other. Satan would.

The bible says money is the root of all evil. Yet at Church they want you to give them money.

Why did Jesus say to help each other and love thy neighbor? Why did he proclaim "where it was once an eye for an eye, I say no more." in reference to wiping the slate clean from the Old Testament? Why else were the Pharisees so quick to want his blood other than the fact that Jesus wanted to end the power and money systems? I hold onto the belief Jesus was a pure individual, which is why he spoke so much about love. Yet look at how much all these so called Christians have so much hate in their hearts without realizing it?

Jesus himself said that evil would corrupt the church, and that at the end of times countless men and women would look to him and he would say to them "I never knew you."

So I say this in closing.

Satan has succeeded in corrupting the majority of mankind. He has convinced mankind that he is God, and that he should be worshipped and his will above all others be adheered to. Why would God give man free will if he then wanted to subjugate us?

Why would God make greed a sin, when it is in our nature to be greedy? Why would he make lust a sin, if it is in our nature to lust? Etc... Etc... Etc...

He wouldn't.

Yet Satan has pulled such a great, massive veil over the heads of so many and led to such mass confusion, hatred and warfare. God wouldn't ever want us to kill one another, ever. Under any circumstance. Satan would. Satan would want us to destroy each other, to hate each other, to murder each other and enslave each other.

God wouldn't.

So in conclusion? It must be true. The greatest trick Satan ever did was not convince us he didn't exist. It was convince us he was God.

Lucifer is God.

God is Satan.

*mind explodes*

If anyone still reading, what'd you think of that theory?

Cool story bro. I liked the part about God.
    You can get all the newly released music at ***********!

Comment

Thanks for the eloquence in your insightful post.

Comment

Great post, never thought about it that way. I like the theory, but how does it account for all of the religions where Satan doesn't exist.

Kind of interested in this: You said God is Satan and Satan is God.....Are you also saying that through the entire Bible, the one that is called God is really Satan? And the snake in the garden of Eden is God? Basically everything is reversed.
        Last edited by Baydestrian; 08-17-2010, 02:39 PM.
        I'm known to have a hottie open, I keep the shottie smokin
        Front and get half the bones in your body broken

Comment

i didn't read the whole thing but i agree with most of it

Comment

Originally posted by Baydestrian View Post
            Great post, never thought about it that way. I like the theory, but how does it account for all of the religions where Satan doesn't exist.

Kind of interested in this: You said God is Satan and Satan is God.....Are you also saying that through the entire Bible, the one that is called God is really Satan? And the snake in the garden of Eden is God? Basically everything is reversed.
            Basically dude.

God is all love, and wouldn't want us held back. He didn't create our brains originally to be ignorant to knowledge, truth and good and evil because there is a consistent polarity throughout the universe and in everything. How could we distinguish what is white, if there was no black for example. That's polarity. We only know what's good because we know what is also evil.

The snake freed us from ignorance, and Eve ate from the tree of knowledge. Only the real Satan would want us to be stuck in perpetual idiocy and ignorance, which is what we were if you take it in that context.

So the Abrahamic God of Genesis, being the false deity that he is throws us out of paradise for disobeying him. But the true God would never have done that, but guided us along. Also the real God would've known from the start that we'd eat from the tree of knowledge would he not? Instead the God of Genesis is brash, reacts emotionally to what Adam and Eve have done as if surprised and insulted by it. He's no better than a human being then, and is in no place to be worshipped.

One of the tenets of Luciferianism is the "predatory search for knowledge" because knowledge is power and through knowledge and understanding we can conquer the flesh and further advance our spirit.

The religious fanatics who murder on all sides are the perfect example of men shackled in the ignorance their blind faith forces upon them.

Every religion has a Satan. Or an evil opposing force(s) if not directly outlined and guidelined by the same hypothesis of a Satanic figure in the Abrahamic faiths.

There is always 2 opposing sides. But do correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

You sound a bit Gnostic, they also believed that the Jewish God was actually Yaldabaoth (Satan), some also believed the serpent was Jesus. And, for historical accuracy, "Satan" didn't enter the Judaic religion until after the Zoroastrians freed them from slavery and their concept of duality was introduced to the Jews. Gnostic texts are interesting and more inventive way of looking at Christianity but I'm pretty sure they weren't meant to be taken 100% seriously.

However the Gnostics were either killed by the Vatican or willingly converted to the Islamic faith. Anything that Rome does, though, shouldn't necessarily reflect the religion they claim to follow... they were an empire, they changed their national religion whenever it was beneficial. Constantine was claiming to be the god worshiped by Germanic tribes because he thought it'd allow his empire to expand not long before he suddenly converted to Christianity to quell the Christian uprising within the Roman Empire. The Romans in general were a devious bunch who'd sell-out whenever it suited them best and their version of Christianity shouldn't be taken as the top authority on Christianity.

Morality though, isn't Satan's invention though. Sex does feel good, but lying to a woman and treating her like a whore afterwards is wrong no matter what belief system you have. Greed is inherently wrong and a sign of mental weakness in an individual who is fearful of the future so they want to get theirs as soon as possible, it is a childish emotion that all humans must overcome if we're ever to live in a world devoid of all this murder and killing you claim God wouldn't allow to happen. You mention free will, but when the hard choices that are preprogrammed in animals come up you don't want to be held accountable for your choices. If you want to be a slave to your animalistic urges... how can you say you want to live freely?

Comment

Originally posted by D_Bokk View Post
                You sound a bit Gnostic, they also believed that the Jewish God was actually Yaldabaoth (Satan), some also believed the serpent was Jesus. And, for historical accuracy, "Satan" didn't enter the Judaic religion until after the Zoroastrians freed them from slavery and their concept of duality was introduced to the Jews. Gnostic texts are interesting and more inventive way of looking at Christianity but I'm pretty sure they weren't meant to be taken 100% seriously.

However the Gnostics were either killed by the Vatican or willingly converted to the Islamic faith. Anything that Rome does, though, shouldn't necessarily reflect the religion they claim to follow... they were an empire, they changed their national religion whenever it was beneficial. Constantine was claiming to be the god worshiped by Germanic tribes because he thought it'd allow his empire to expand not long before he suddenly converted to Christianity to quell the Christian uprising within the Roman Empire. The Romans in general were a devious bunch who'd sell-out whenever it suited them best and their version of Christianity shouldn't be taken as the top authority on Christianity.

Morality though, isn't Satan's invention though. Sex does feel good, but lying to a woman and treating her like a whore afterwards is wrong no matter what belief system you have. Greed is inherently wrong and a sign of mental weakness in an individual who is fearful of the future so they want to get theirs as soon as possible, it is a childish emotion that all humans must overcome if we're ever to live in a world devoid of all this murder and killing you claim God wouldn't allow to happen. You mention free will, but when the hard choices that are preprogrammed in animals come up you don't want to be held accountable for your choices. If you want to be a slave to your animalistic urges... how can you say you want to live freely?
                I'll preface by saying, excellent post.

First off I did identify myself more with the Gnostic view on Christianity, because at the core my understanding of their understanding was that knowledge conquered sin, which is simply not the case in the eyes of a Catholic or a Protestant. Gnostics also held the feminine high, which I also believe and do but that may have more to do with my upbringing than any inherent spiritual or religions belief.

The problem is while you're right about the Romans and their fickle sense of faith as a general rule, the underlying problem with that is how their version of Christianity became the canon from which most follow. That being Catholicism, the largest sect of the Christian faith.

You're right about treating a woman like a whore however I believe you misinterprated what I meant in my original post. The point I was trying to make was that the Abrahamic, and even most faiths place restrictions on our behaviour and use punishment and suffering as a consequence when I see this as a fundamental flaw in teaching right from wrong. We should not have restrictions on our actions, and if one behaves as his core beast then this is how he will behave. However I believe through teaching and understanding and love a young man or young woman can learn to understand that the animalistic aspects of our being are the lower, base forms of our existence and that the spirit and energy within these vessels is our true form.

That we should not mire spiritual growth in fear but to uplift it with a spirit of love and comprehension. So we must not place a fearful restriction on ourselves, because in the long run that harms our spiritual growth and illumination. For it is done in the beginning through fear, and fear is not the way to grow the soul. Love is.

We should be free to live our animalistic base emotions, but in that freedom, we should be taught through a soft hand with love and respect that it is not the correct way. Not because if we don't rise up from that we'll be punished and burned and what have you, but because the truth is love and that love is truth and this is the only true path to enlightenment no matter what creed you may hold dear to you.

It is not being a slave to the animalistic nature intertwined within each of us, it is growing and understanding that life is better and more fruitful and prosperous when we step forward with love in our spirits and souls, not fear of reprisal.

Comment

I've been saying for a while that Christians will become the followers of the beast from revelations.
                  Nothing is true, everything is permitted

Comment

you're a smart motherfucker man. good post, i read the whole thing

Comment

Great post. An excellent theory. I'm more partial to the beings from another world theory due to Sumerian Culture, the pyrmaids, etc but this is really sound shit. Personally I just acknowledge something greater than myself gave us this world, this life, and we should focus on enjoying it and making it better for all. Everything is simpler that way.
                      All the world is a stage

Comment

Lucifer was an angel that was kicked out of heaven. So you are saying that God was actually an angel kicked out of heaven??!?!
                        Phillies.....Greatest rotation in history

1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Noid View Post
                          Lucifer was an angel that was kicked out of heaven. So you are saying that God was actually an angel kicked out of heaven??!?!
                          This thread made me start digging a bit and actual Lucifer was said to have been a God but the story was intentionally changed:

http://www.askwhy.co.uk/christianity/0598Satan.php

Long, but broken up into section. Really interesting.
                          All the world is a stage

Comment

WTF
                            Is TC a fucking Freemason?
                            Get that BS outta here
                            Brainwashed idiot

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hmn4cNXBdY
                              My other aliases:
                              justp1ayin
                              West
                              Masai