HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cursed Assassin View Post
    WTF
    Is TC a fucking Freemason?
    Get that BS outta here
    Brainwashed idiot
    No I'm just Illuminatis.

What? You a Christian? Jew? Muslim?

Get that shit out of my thread, you brainwashed idiot. ROFLS

Comment

Originally posted by Delinquent Faith View Post
      So I say this in closing.
      Satan has succeeded in corrupting the majority of mankind. He has convinced mankind that he is God, and that he should be worshipped and his will above all others be adheered to. Why would God give man free will if he then wanted to subjugate us?
      Why would God make greed a sin, when it is in our nature to be greedy? Why would he make lust a sin, if it is in our nature to lust? Etc... Etc... Etc...
      He wouldn't.
      What's wrong with resisting greed, lust and other animal natures? Will we be punished if we live life virtuously, and without imposing our will on others?

Much of your analysis on Biblical and historical events cites Satan as the puppet master behind all the death and deception, but how would this affect people today if they choose to worship "God" without being violent?
      Originally posted by iSquidgey
      but if theyre hot they automatically make good music

Comment

You missed my point at some way during the initial post.

These religions incite violence and are structured and built as dictatorships. I'm not saying anything is wrong with resisting greed, lust and other animalistic urges.

What I'm saying is are you doing it for the right reasons? Are you doing it because you want to or because you fear the wrath of god? Are you doing it because it's the right thing to do or because someone is barking orders at you?

My point is we should teach morality through teaching of love(actually as Jesus would want us to) NOT because we'll suffer eternal pain if we don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Delinquent Faith View Post
          You missed my point at some way during the initial post.
          These religions incite violence and are structured and built as dictatorships. I'm not saying anything is wrong with resisting greed, lust and other animalistic urges.
          What I'm saying is are you doing it for the right reasons? Are you doing it because you want to or because you fear the wrath of god? Are you doing it because it's the right thing to do or because someone is barking orders at you?
          My point is we should teach morality through teaching of love(actually as Jesus would want us to) NOT because we'll suffer eternal pain if we don't.
          The religions don't incite violence. People incite violence, because like you said, it is their nature. Resisting those parts of our nature is seen by religious folks as a test, the results of which God judges you by. Why would God need to judge you in the first place, and why do we humans sin inherently? That's one of many holes in religion, and if you ask a religious person, they'll tell you it's beyond our comprehension and/or they have faith.

Morality is taught through love a lot these days, and people who have taught it through force actually have alterior motives. Hitler, the Crusades... maybe they did think they were doing God's work(which they weren't). They probably knew better and used it as a tool for control.
          Last edited by BrianPeppers; 08-26-2010, 08:18 PM.
          Originally posted by iSquidgey
          but if theyre hot they automatically make good music

Comment

In a way I also believe the same thing you are thinking. But I believe the concept of religion is the true act of the devil. No god would would create such a strange and inaccurate testament than the Bible... Its not possible that god had anything to do with any holy writing known to mankind. Too basic in concept, too inaccurate and even more inaccurately translated. Its still known to be missing pages and pages of text that may never be discovered.... I just dont buy it. But the italians tried I guess.
            Right in the ass with K-Y yessir!!

Comment

never thought of this, fuckin great post man, total trip first thing in the am
              Originally posted by wack_rhymes
              what is this? why am i getting hyped? Fuck I'm too high for this shit.

Comment

The greatest trick ever performed was the devil makin the world think he didn't exist

Comment

I don't know man. God uses evil sometimes cause hrs gonna rid the world of Satan through days like 9/11 that's Jesus saying, turn to God. He did shit different at first. Old testament. So Jesus could do it differently in the New Testament. OK. Give you an example. Stoning people. Them people caught a woman in the act of adultery. They go Moses said to stone her to death. Which means it came from God. knowing Moses spoke for God in his day. so what did Christ do. He knealt down. Drew in the sand with his finger. And said LET HIM WHO HAS NO SIN THROW THE FIRST STONE. and they all dropped their rocks....that shows Jesus is PERFECT. that shows things happened in the old days to fulfill the new days. God Bless many.

Comment

I think the greatest trick was convincing people they can be saved by a prayer. But fortunately there's people out there fighting to spread the truth about salvation.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by esquissa, Today, 12:08 AM
                    0 responses
                    1 view
                    0 likes
                    Last Post esquissa  
                    Started by esmerallayton, Yesterday, 10:58 PM