HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dna proves creation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dna proves creation

    another chrstoan lyrically destroys atheists, have atheists won one debate yet??

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFLk9JS9oZ8
    My penis is nobody, cos no bodies perfect

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBVaQ...layer_embedded

  • #2
    Where is your precious science now you athiest cunts?

    Comment


    • #3
      Love how the word 'must' is tossed around so much.
      TECH N9NE

      Comment


      • #4
        He makes very good points, I've always thought DNA storage is the basis of the connection between everything in the universe. His points are all valid, but it doesn't in any way prove that there is a being existing outside time and space, his evidence if anything backs up ancient astronaut theory and it is in fact often used by supporters of the theory to back up their arguments.
        Nothing is true, everything is permitted

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MC Squidge View Post
          Where is your precious science now you athiest cunts?

          ahahahaha close thread
          My penis is nobody, cos no bodies perfect

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBVaQ...layer_embedded

          Comment


          • #6
            yes close it. it's finished, as we've all been through these same arguments with you before...and you didn't win. so let's all leave it.
            "I just dance the way I feel"

            Comment


            • #7
              ^
              nice selective memory

              Comment


              • #8
                Vintage DNA !

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ballisticz View Post
                  He makes very good points, I've always thought DNA storage is the basis of the connection between everything in the universe. His points are all valid, but it doesn't in any way prove that there is a being existing outside time and space, his evidence if anything backs up ancient astronaut theory and it is in fact often used by supporters of the theory to back up their arguments.
                  He's asserting that information infers intelligence. The fact that this information is litterally behind the design and manufacture of every living organism on earth is testament to the fact that intelligence is part of naturalism. Just as say, gravity. One need not mention a "gravitator" for the same reason one need not mention a designer.

                  However, though not observable, we now know that intelligence at the molecular level is necessary for life and the obvious design of molecular machinary. The designer could very well be nature itself. The Big Bang could have created the concept of intelligence. One can very well be agnostic and accept this.

                  The fact that these new discoveries give fuel to theists is not one we can avoid. Preventing the growth of science is no way to silence oposing view points, which is something faithful athiests and theistic evolutionists are trying their very best to do.

                  I am confident that science will prevail and further discoveries are on the horizon.

                  oNe
                  Last edited by payback; 10-16-2010, 01:39 AM.
                  Arguments against Darwin? If they can't be rationally rebutted, say that we knew it all along. If that doesn't work, blame it all on creationism. And if that doesn't work, snicker. -David Berlinski

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by payback View Post
                    He's asserting that information infers intelligence. The fact that this information is litterally behind the design and manufacture of every living organism on earth is testament to the fact that intelligence is part of naturalism. Just as say, gravity. One need not mention a "gravitator" for the same reason one need not mention a designer.
                    However, though not observable, we now know that intelligence at the molecular level is necessary for life and the obvious design of molecular machinary. The designer could very well be nature itself. The Big Bang could have created the concept of intelligence. One can very well be agnostic and accept this.
                    The fact that these new discoveries give fuel to theists is not one we can avoid. Preventing the growth of science is no way to silence oposing view points, which is something faithful athiests and theistic evolutionists are trying their very best to do.
                    I am confident that science will prevail and further discoveries are on the horizon.
                    oNe
                    Not really sure how anything you said is relevent to my post lol.. I said his points are logical, just not that they necessarily point to divine creation
                    Nothing is true, everything is permitted

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      LMAO Touche'

                      oNe
                      Arguments against Darwin? If they can't be rationally rebutted, say that we knew it all along. If that doesn't work, blame it all on creationism. And if that doesn't work, snicker. -David Berlinski

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Armchair geneticists who have barely studied the field drawing conclusions about genetics and pretending to understand what they're looking at, let alone feigning an ability to comment on it...

                        smh
                        Last edited by Freestyla122; 10-16-2010, 11:59 AM.
                        Peep out my new track - "Whaleface (Reintroduction)"

                        L O S T

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I saw this movie once, where like, these people totally contacted aliens and like, it was so awesome I think that's how life works.
                          Originally posted by iSquidgey
                          but if theyre hot they automatically make good music

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Freestyla122 View Post
                            Armchair geneticists who have barely studied the field drawing conclusions about genetics and pretending to understand what they're looking at, let alone feigning an ability to comment on it...
                            smh


                            oNe
                            Arguments against Darwin? If they can't be rationally rebutted, say that we knew it all along. If that doesn't work, blame it all on creationism. And if that doesn't work, snicker. -David Berlinski

                            Comment

                            Post ad widget 300x250

                            Collapse

                            LATEST POSTS

                            Collapse

                            Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by One_Mic_xxx, Yesterday, 09:00 PM
                            2 responses
                            5 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post One_Mic_xxx  
                            Started by One_Mic_xxx, 03-20-2019, 04:17 PM
                            29 responses
                            42 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post One_Mic_xxx  
                            Started by One_Mic_xxx, Yesterday, 05:19 PM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes
                            Last Post One_Mic_xxx  
                            Started by One_Mic_xxx, Yesterday, 05:00 PM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes
                            Last Post One_Mic_xxx  
                            Started by One_Mic_xxx, 03-19-2019, 12:48 PM
                            11 responses
                            14 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post One_Mic_xxx  
                            Started by One_Mic_xxx, 03-15-2019, 09:34 AM
                            14 responses
                            19 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post One_Mic_xxx  
                            Started by One_Mic_xxx, 03-20-2019, 09:06 PM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes
                            Last Post One_Mic_xxx  
                            Started by One_Mic_xxx, 03-20-2019, 12:28 PM
                            1 response
                            4 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post One_Mic_xxx  
                            Started by One_Mic_xxx, 03-18-2019, 11:41 AM
                            22 responses
                            25 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post One_Mic_xxx  
                            Started by One_Mic_xxx, 03-20-2019, 08:51 AM
                            0 responses
                            3 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post One_Mic_xxx  
                            Working...
                            X