HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just a pic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • just a pic

    just a pic got bored

  • #2
    omg, wot r u trying 2 do 2 me??

    that is an amazing pic, got anymore like it?

    call me a teenybopper all u like but he is SOOOOO sexy!
    if i had a dick i know u'd be riding it

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: omg, wot r u trying 2 do 2 me??

      Originally posted by milly_b26
      that is an amazing pic, got anymore like it?

      call me a teenybopper all u like but he is SOOOOO sexy!
      lmao... me too... o0o0o0o0o0o0o seksay
      ....

      Comment


      • #4
        ooo yeah! bring on the good pics...

        Comment


        • #5
          Hey em I respect real artists but that pic doesnt look real for one reason! look at what ive circled- those tiny grey squares are caused from computer editing (taking a real pic and turning it greyscale) so in my opinion that is a real pic of em turned into a grayscale pic! If I'm wrong I opolgise but it just seems fake!

          Comment


          • #6
            ok so umm ????????????????? yes ok.... i have no fucking clue what ur talking about. sorry im not as smart as u seem to be lol im dumb
            ....

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by spike
              Hey em I respect real artists but that pic doesnt look real for one reason! look at what ive circled- those tiny grey squares are caused from computer editing (taking a real pic and turning it greyscale) so in my opinion that is a real pic of em turned into a grayscale pic! If I'm wrong I opolgise but it just seems fake!
              no thats what you get from scanning pics

              Comment


              • #8
                well how come i never had it on any of my pics? I give credit when credit is due and its a tight picture but there are to many faults like another is the fact its patchy and if he drew it it would be smoother

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by spike
                  well how come i never had it on any of my pics? I give credit when credit is due and its a tight picture but there are to many faults like another is the fact its patchy and if he drew it it would be smoother
                  no 4 real thats what you get from cheap scanners

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    he didnt say he drew it.. did he???
                    ....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      no he didnt but he did say he drew the one on pencil atwork of d-12 and I find it very hard to beleive he did that! Its like a pro artists drawing and you need special pencils and shit like that to get such good quality and I really dont beleive he could draw like that cause it would cost a god damn bomb for the pencils and you would go real far in many things if you had that kinda talent! If he did thats a fucking amazing talent e got and I give him every bit of credit and apologise for doubting him! Laterz!
                      PS: Have you put a pic up of yourself babygirl causeI was wondering what you looked like!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by spike
                        no he didnt but he did say he drew the one on pencil atwork of d-12 and I find it very hard to beleive he did that! Its like a pro artists drawing and you need special pencils and shit like that to get such good quality and I really dont beleive he could draw like that cause it would cost a god damn bomb for the pencils and you would go real far in many things if you had that kinda talent! If he did thats a fucking amazing talent e got and I give him every bit of credit and apologise for doubting him! Laterz!
                        PS: Have you put a pic up of yourself babygirl causeI was wondering what you looked like!
                        she is hot check out http://www.d12world.com/board/showth...&threadid=1955

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TommyClocker
                          she is hot check out http://www.d12world.com/board/showth...&threadid=1955
                          DAMN! You right tommy! I got to say babygirl your mouthwatering!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            haha thanks
                            ....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i gotta go wit spike and TommyClocker here, fa SHO!
                              but you already knew that, right babygirl12? :D
                              Slaughterhouse II bring the beef when it's raw

                              http://fugu.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Images/fugu2.gif

                              "Tha only time you got ya crowd goin back and forth
                              is at ya gay peepshow when they jackin off."

                              "I could give a fuck about ya race
                              but if ya wanna be black I could shit on your face."

                              -FuGu

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Nancystarkman
                              New Release Member
                              digestylreview
                              New Release Member
                              Franok
                              New Release Member
                              richashon
                              New Release Member
                              wickey223
                              New Release Member
                              cbdnextplantdie
                              New Release Member
                              cbdnextplantdie
                              New Release Member
                              buygrogenixxl
                              New Release Member
                              Deborahlanker
                              Gold Member
                              richashon
                              New Release Member
                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Nancystarkman, 01-16-2022, 10:39 AM
                              1 response
                              8 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post noahharry
                              noahharry
                              New Release Member
                              by noahharry
                               
                              Started by digestylreview, 11-22-2021, 08:02 AM
                              3 responses
                              30 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post allgenericuk
                              allgenericuk
                              New Release Member
                              by allgenericuk
                               
                              Started by Franok, 09-26-2021, 12:37 PM
                              3 responses
                              20 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Qwasap
                              Qwasap
                              New Release Member
                              by Qwasap
                               
                              Started by richashon, 01-13-2022, 01:44 AM
                              2 responses
                              12 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post easered
                              easered
                              New Release Member
                              by easered
                               
                              Started by wickey223, 08-28-2021, 05:05 PM
                              2 responses
                              13 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Qwasap
                              Qwasap
                              New Release Member
                              by Qwasap
                               
                              Started by cbdnextplantdie, Today, 01:20 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post cbdnextplantdie  
                              Started by cbdnextplantdie, Today, 01:19 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post cbdnextplantdie  
                              Started by buygrogenixxl, 01-04-2022, 01:40 AM
                              1 response
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Mark Ultra
                              Mark Ultra
                              New Release Member
                              by Mark Ultra
                               
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 01-06-2022, 08:27 AM
                              2 responses
                              10 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker
                              Deborahlanker
                              Gold Member
                              by Deborahlanker
                               
                              Started by richashon, Yesterday, 05:41 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post richashon  
                              Working...
                              X