Belly ring and tattoo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Amarett
    Spike, dont even reply.. hes a lost cause.
    Nah it's cool Ama.. obviously this boy has never kissed a girl and leads such a sheltered life that he hasnt even ever seen a guy kiss a girl lol

Comment

• talk about "stealing other peoples lines" dipshit amarett, callin someone a "lost cause" is my line! anyway.... if you showed a face pic and I thought you were pretty I wouldnt lie about it just because i talk all this shit about your gut. and if you aint fat why the fuck would you post that FIRST pic that makes you look like your fuckin pregnant?
      Originally posted by Tyrant
      Hmmm. It's a bit chilly! I Might go and put my FREE T shirt on!
      what a loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by PuNkD
        talk about "stealing other peoples lines" dipshit amarett, callin someone a "lost cause" is my line! anyway.... if you showed a face pic and I thought you were pretty I wouldnt lie about it just because i talk all this shit about your gut. and if you aint fat why the fuck would you post that FIRST pic that makes you look like your fuckin pregnant?
        I cant believe, you've never seen a girl with tight abs? Pregnant looks way fucking different. Besides I think you would still talk shit.
        "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Poe

Comment

• where are some people getting this "she's fat" shit from? it's obvious she works out, look at her abs. i say mad props to amarett, at least she's got a pack rather than some flabby ass stomach.

anywho, i want a belly ring. i think as long as you have the body for one, why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by KoČ
            where are some people getting this "she's fat" shit from? it's obvious she works out, look at her abs. i say mad props to amarett, at least she's got a pack rather than some flabby ass stomach.

anywho, i want a belly ring. i think as long as you have the body for one, why not?
            Thank you, Ko2.. this coming from the most beautiful girl on the board.. or so Im told.
            "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Poe

Comment

• Well not a picture of us kissing but a picture of me on my 18th before we went to my party...
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Lotus_Soldier
                ACH! Ugly bitch!!!! FUCKN DOG! WE NEED A YOUNG AND AN OLD PRIEST!!!!

Oh yeah... now shes OK. Id hit it!

Lisas ok... others are well...FUCKN SCARY!!!! I'd still fuck im though, just cuz im wierd like that.

We dont care, I'll fuck her though just to piss her off
                lol Lisa wouldnt touch your aids infected dick if her life depended on it....

and seeing as you think your some kind of great looking person why don't you post your picture up?

Comment

• who is lisa =D
                  yeah buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lotus_Soldier
                    His descent friend who im gonna fuck.
                    lol I told you she wouldnt fuck you and there is a very good reason other than your just a name on the net she doesnt give a fuck about.....

Comment

A little pouch, no dont think so. The way the guys talk, if I was fat.. even with my arms upstretched which they werent they were just out to the sides.. Id still have a fat belly.. it wouldnt be the way it is. I'm like a size 2 to a 5 depending on the cut.. thats not fat.
                      Chill out girl, I said you were skinny. In one of the pics you a have a red line like you were sitting for a while before you took the pic. And when u sit you probably have a little pouch (that creases and caused the red line). Does this mean you are fat? NO Even Britneys stomach probably does it. You should either post your pics to make everyone happy or just stop replying to this thread.

Originally posted by spike
                      The funny thing is people keep telling her to post her face pics because they want to judge her, not because they talk to her and want to know what she looks like. I don't see why she should post her face pics just to be judged?!
                      I don't want to get involved but if she didn't want to be judged then why would she even bother to post pics of her belly and tattoo? No matter what way you look at it someone is always going to be "judging" you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dena9683
                        Chill out girl, I said you were skinny. In one of the pics you a have a red line like you were sitting for a while before you took the pic. And when u sit you probably have a little pouch (that creases and caused the red line). Does this mean you are fat? NO Even Britneys stomach probably does it. You should either post your pics to make everyone happy or just stop replying to this thread.

I don't want to get involved but if she didn't want to be judged then why would she even bother to post pics of her belly and tattoo? No matter what way you look at it someone is always going to be "judging" you.
                        No, its all good Dena. I appreciate your opinion..lol... Im sorry if I came across defensive, thats not what was intended. And as far as being judged I have no issues with it really, just when these dumb fucks try and whore just for the sake of it.

Comment

• (imwstupid Somebody should put you out of your misery. Whats this, like the 5 billionth time you've used that lame ass "Fag-a-rat" diss? Please, shoot yourself.
                          Last edited by L.A.Q.; 01-20-2004, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• ^ get off Lethals dick you ass diggin faggot you aint a thug your a nerdy homo with a shit load of aliases look at you cock magician:Join Date: Jul 2003,Posts: 1,608 <---- who's pathetic you pieace of shit from canada??Washington my ass ur only "HOMIES" are those sad bitches with the ugly face and the scary body and they talk to your retarded ass only cause your frontin and tellin them that they look hot you will suck to ozzy osbournes granma the metal dildo just to babble later to people that you got a "Social" life keep fingerin in your ass while lookin at spikes photos numb nuts
                            Originally posted by evil-webby
                            lol spkies dad kiss helm
                            Originally posted by UnToUcHaBl3
                            sick your bro french kissing your dad ur bro's gay

Comment

• Spikes dumb bro..get the fuck outta my thread with your bullshit.

Comment

Spikes dumb bro..get the fuck outta my thread with your bullshit.

Your very disgusting by the way
                                Originally posted by evil-webby
                                lol spkies dad kiss helm
                                Originally posted by UnToUcHaBl3
                                sick your bro french kissing your dad ur bro's gay

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by mopehawk, Yesterday, 10:37 PM
                                0 responses
                                1 view
                                0 likes
                                Last Post mopehawk  
                                Started by bomanpbm, Yesterday, 10:35 PM