Belly ring and tattoo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tyrants Dad
    ^In your dreams Tyrant's boyfriend. I actually masturbate to 18 year old girls nude pics. I'm old. Being 88 isn't exactly chick magnet status. Player X seems to always get the babes...
    well atleast you admitted your a wanker

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrants Dad
      If you mean "wanker" as in masturbation...you'd be a wanker too.
      *changes voice to game show host*

*buzzzz* Sorry your wrong mr wanker.

The correct answer is Spike has regular sex with his girl friend.... better luck next year on "This wanker will never get the right answer"

*cue very cheesy music*

Comment

• thats ur belly???u got no ass!! 1+1=ur a Male

Comment

• LMAO at the game show shit. that was funny..... Hey this fukkin ninja looses brain cells ever time he post i think, because he shit just makes less and less since every time.

"They look up to me, tell me because I'm living proof.
          If life was fair, then I swear, we'd have a Living Proof."
          -Chamillionaire-

Comment

• *he = his

-Chamillionaire-

Comment

• ^ u got no brain cells u deep throated so many guys that ur brain can fuckin work cuz of all the cum that u got in ur 4head cock dribblin ballz masta he=his??biyach cant spell go back 2 highschool ya worthless trailer trash

Comment

• Ah.. Mr. Fuck Face is back.... What no hiding behind your aliases?

Yeah, I have a firm body, but that's what to be expected when you are in good shape and take care of yourself. The post was concentrated on what I initially said.. its about my tat and belly ring... not about my face, tits or anything else.

Wait a minute, wtf.. am I telling you all of this. I know, you wish I was a guy, so you could jerk off without feeling self hatred at the fact that you hate women. You can't hate your mommy forever, obviously she didn't stab you twice with the end of the coat hanger. Otherwise you never would have been born.

* Write that down.
                "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Poe

Comment

• *cue cheesy music again*

*enter game show voice*

Hi and welcome back to.... I'll out whore you... lets look at the whores today

ok it apears only 2 people are on the whore board today...

and it's a tie ladies and gentlemen between Tyrants dad and Lyrical Ninja who have both been whored so many times that they are both bigger whores than Monica Lewinsky

sorry guys maybe you should stop coming back on this show because basically you suck..... cock

Thank you ladies and gentlemen you have been great I hope to see you next time when we'll have a whore lot of fun

goodnight

*cue cheesy music again*

Comment

• LMAO.. Spike.. I love your humor. :D
                    "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Poe

Comment

• Originally posted by Amarett
                      LMAO.. Spike.. I love your humor. :D
                      my humour loves you back but he can't right now because he's sat in his carboard box watching jackass.

Comment

• LAMO... you are one funny fukker spike.

-Chamillionaire-

Comment

• Jackass? Hey you have room in the box, for one more?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shag One
                            LAMO... you are one funny fukker spike.
                            what did I tell you last week about watching me fuck....

and whats so funny? I only got my leg stuck behind my head once and you must have seen I did it on purpose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amarett
                              Jackass? Hey you have room in the box, for one more?
                              nah my sence of humour is a fat fuck.... I swear if he eats one more chilli and marshmallow pizza I'm gonna kick his ass.

Comment

• Yeah, maybe not. Sounds explosive in there.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by sumpjuip, 02-01-2019, 11:15 PM
                                8 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Michenldlsan  
                                Started by One_Mic_xxx, 05-17-2019, 10:17 PM
                                2 responses