• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Tyrants Fag

A Letter to my friend:

The Hotrod Rowdy Roddy Piper
    By Steve DeCecco

Skyler,

Hey Skyler, I remember when I used to watch the psycho Rowdy Roddy Piper, the psychotic Rowdy Roddy Piper! Do you remember the first WRESTLEMANIA? WRESTLEMANIA was set by The Hotrod Rowdy Roddy Piper! The Hotrod Rowdy Roddy Piper set WRESTLEMANIA! WRESTLEMANIA 2, at a tag-team match, Rowdy Roddy Piper and Paul Orndorf Vs Hulk Hogan and Mr. T! In the tag-team match! However WRESTLEMANIA 3, BIG BIG BIG MATCH, Rowdy Roddy Piper Vs Mr. T to a boxing match!! Rowdy Roddy Piper knocked Mr. T's lights out cold! TKO, KO! Hotrod Rowdy Roddy Piper knocked Mr. T's lights out!! COLD!!!!!!!

His Quotes:

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, but I'm all out of bubble gum! - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
    When you think you have all the answers, I change the questions! - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Remember Piper's Pit? Remember Piper's Pit episode when Hotrod Rowdy Roddy Piper took the co-co nut and nailed the co-co nut over Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka's melon?! That was too HILARIOUS! That was too HYSTERICALLY HILARIOUS! That was too HYSTERICAL, Oh yeah!!!

Then there was a Piper's Pit episode to where Rowdy Roddy Piper took hold of a beer bottle(FULL)FULL WITH BEER, and as hard as he could, he nailed the beer bottle over his numbskull as hard as he could!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That was HILARIOUS HYSTERICALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He was conscious, and standing too, yelling too!

TRUE WRESTLING CLASSICS, TRUE WRESTLING CLASSIC! TRUE CLASSIC WRESTLING! MOST CLASSIC OF WRESTLING, MOST CLASSICS OF WRESTLING!

http://www.rowdyroddypiper.com

Roddy Piper's Book, "In The Pit With Piper" All "CLASSICS" Read about how he was hit by the car, read about how he was almost stabbed/read about how he was almost stabbed in the heart, read about how Ric Flair survived the killer plane crash, read about how Vince Russo killed THE "WCW" World Championship Wrestling, read about "The Fratz Brothers", and read about how Roddy Piper wrestled a real live bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I must mention something, the bear's teeth and claws were removed! But of course they removed the bear's teeth and claws! So funny, at the very end the bear reamed its head straight up Piper's ass! Too funny! MUCH MORE! THERE'S MUCH MORE! His real name is Roderick George Toombs, Bret Hart's cousin, started wrestling way back in 1969! He started wrestling when he was 15 years old. He's from Glasgow, Scotland, and he became 5th in the world for playing the bag pipes. Yes. Yes he's the dude wearing a kilt. He's the dude wearing "THE KILT!" He is 51 years old. Piper's body structure - 6'2 245 lbs. and lanky, and tense. HYPER! A wrestler for about 39-40 years. And he's a movie star too!

1. They Live - 1987
    2. Marked Man - 1996
    3. Last To Surrender - 1997
    4. Tough and Deadly - 1994 with special guest Billy Blanks
    5. Back In Action - 1995 with special guest Billy Blanks

He made over 20 movies.:-)

One of my very favourite match/matches was his Hollywood backlot brawl with the Bizarre Goldust! With the one they call Goldust! That was held on WRESTLEMANIA 12!

Read about their mayhems in the locker room, and locker rooms. Their locker room(s) mayhems! And read about Vince McMahon senior, and read about Vince McMahon Junior. Read about the mayhems, ring mayhems, backstage mayhems, dressing room mayhems, shower mayhems, and read about how Roddy met up with The Natureboy Ric Flair! Read How they used to chill out at the bar, read how they chilled out at the bars, together drinking Jack Daniels Whiskey, drinking Rum, drinking Vodka, drinking Wine, drinking beers together, drinking hard liquor, drinking Marcella, and mixing drinks! Drinking mixed drinks! Yes and mixing drinks! They lived the high life!

Read about The Fratz Brothers road mayhems, house mayhems, parking lot mayhems, screaming in the car, almost causing a car accident, road rage/road rages, restaurant mayhems, stinkin' scandel at a fast food restaurant, scandels,(scandel stinkin' skandel stinkins), at the saloon was a stinkin' scandel, mayhem, mayhems, and the scandel at the porch, two dudes killing each other at the back of the wrestling building and outside of the wrestling building headed towards the parking lot. Apartment ruccis, hotel ruccis, motel ruccis, NUTZ! NUTZ! NUTZ! Importance, read all about ALL about the steroid scandel. And, and, read all about Rowdy Roddy Piper Vs Hulk Hogan, in the WWE, and in the WCW! Read all about the WCW's Starrcade 96' "Rowdy Roddy Piper Vs Hulk Hogan" where and when Roddy Piper BEAT Hulk Hogan 1-2-3! Piper WHOMPS Hogan! Piper puts Hogan to sleep! SLEEPERVILLE! Piper made Hogan sleep! Piper victorious! Piper VERY victorious! When Piper was rejected by a wrestling promotor in New York and left Piper on the parking lot, Ric Flair found him there and offered him to stay at his room, in his room to sleep.

That part was sad, that wrestling promotor from New York rejected Roddy Piper and forcing Piper to stay on the street and to stay on the streets. Ric Flair saw him, and Flair let him to his room, stays at his room to sleep. So he's not left out on the street/streets. But was left out on the street/streets approximately 9 to 11 hours. Then Roddy Piper met Vince McMahon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martial Artist Gene Lebell:

Roddy used to train and take martial arts with the likes of Gene Lebell(The Gene Lebell Martial Arts), and with the likes of Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee and his brother Brandon Lee, Billy Blanks, Muhammad Ali, Bob Wall, Ken Shamrock, Bill "Superfoot" Wallace, Benny "The Jet" Urquidez, Roddy used to take and train martial arts with the likes of these rugged men! http://www.genelebell.com

PIPERVISION -THE GHOST TAPE
    THE GHOST TAPE -PIPERVISION

Ever Forward
    Steve DeCecco
    Eminem is nothing but a bitch. Word up.:D
    The Smiling Warrior

I remember that time when I watched that stupid guy puff smoke into Roddy Piper's face. Roddy Piper told him twice not to puff smoke into his face. So when this man went to puff smoke into Roddy Piper's face again(Don't puff smoke into Roddy Piper's face), Roddy said yes bring in one more puff, Roddy cleansed him up, out and away with a gruesome fire extinguisher!!! The Hotrod fire extinguished his ass!! Piper blasted his ass!!! Haahahahahaha!
    The Smiling Warrior

Comment

^ dude your a fucking idiot
      Originally posted by SpeechLess
      With ma shit you RATE, TAPED n RAPED on the first DATE/
      If you fall u BREAK lika PLATE, Cuz lika baloon u poped now u gonna DEFLATE/
      ^ Wackess of the month

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper21
        ^ dude I want you to kill me, NOW!!!
        Post your house address....then...
        The Smiling Warrior

Comment

you're a fucking nerd, go to hell and die
          Proud Member Of The D12 World G.W.S
          "Put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony." - Proverbs 23:2

Comment

Originally posted by Gluttony
            I'm asking you to kill me too, NOW!!!
            Post your house address too!!! Then......tick..tick..tick..(?)..(!)
            The Smiling Warrior

Comment

Ripper21 said:
              dude I'm a fucking idiot.

Gluttony said:
              I'm a fucking nerd and I can't wait to go to Hell and die!
              The Smiling Warrior

Comment

Gluttony, idiot, first, you got to die first, and then you then go to Hell... (Die first, then go to Hell) Fool.
                The Smiling Warrior

Comment

^ give me your addressa and watch out for a delivery man
                  man united

every 1 add my new msn addy [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Mantisman
                    Post your house address....then...
                    You post yours bitch
                    Originally posted by SpeechLess
                    With ma shit you RATE, TAPED n RAPED on the first DATE/
                    If you fall u BREAK lika PLATE, Cuz lika baloon u poped now u gonna DEFLATE/
                    ^ Wackess of the month

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper21
                      You post yours bitch
                      YOU POST YOURS!!!

You start with me first, NO, so you post yours, bitch. You need to be taught a lesson. And you will be taught a lesson!

In the meantime, screw you, fuck you.
                      You should post yours.
                      The Smiling Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by *dazz*
                        ^ give me your addressa and watch out for a delivery man
                        Scusa me??? Um...Give you my addressa??? What's that??
                        The Smiling Warrior

Comment

you're a fucking retard learn to respond to more than one person in a single post.

Comment

Originally posted by Gluttony
                            i'm a fucking retard me learn to respond to more than one person in a single post.
                            You need to be shot in the fucking head. I would be glad and happy to do it. You do not have the right to ever respond against me, you Satanic lame wingnut. You must get killed!
                            The Smiling Warrior

Comment

are you one of those people who cry themselves to sleep at night?

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by WesleyDrake, 01-15-2021, 09:59 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post dropdimes18  
                              Started by DavideRucker, Today, 01:51 AM
                              0 responses