Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Postings by Paul Toot127

By Paul Toot127

YOU JUGGALO BITCHES! YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKS! I AM THE OFFICIAL JUGGALO KILLER! I WILL TAKE ALL YOU GAY CLOWN JUGGALOS ON, THATS RIGHT, ALL OF YOU!!! DID I SAY ALL OF YOU??? DID I??? YEAH, I DID SAY I'D TAKE ALL YOU JUGGALOS BITCHES ON! I AM STEVEN DE CECCO, I AM STEVEN DE CECCO, THAT ME, THAT I'M STEVEN DE CECCO? YES I AM STEVEN DE CECCO, THIS IS STEVEN, YEAH, ME AND KURT ANGLE WILL MAKE ALL YOU GAY JUGGALOS TAP THE FUCK OUT, YOU "WILL" TAP THE FUCK OUT!!!! OH ITS TRUE, OH ITS GOD DAMN TRUE! SEALED WORD BY STEVO3161, SEALED WORD, GRACED BY STEVEN DE CECCO [GRACED BY STEVEN]

THAT I DESTROYED OBERON AND DJ JAKE IS 100% PERCENT TRUE!!! EXACTLY, 100% RIGHT, RIGHT? I CONSIDER MYSELF TO HAVE DESTROYED OBERON AND DJ JAKE, EXACTLY DESTROYED 100% ABSOLUTE CERTAIN, AND THATS SEALED WORD BY STEVO3161, GRACED BY STEVO, THAT IS HAS THE GRACE OF STEVEN DE DECCO [CHECK WWW.FEMINEM.COM TO SEE OBERON AND JAKE CATCH A HUGE BEATDOWN BY STEVEN DE CECCO], YEAH, I AM 200 POUNDS OF PURE PRIME MUSCLE, I AM A HARD AS FUCK CANUCK, YEAH, HARDEST MAN IN CANADA, VOTED HARDEST MAN! NO JUGGALOS CAN TAKE ME, EXACTLY NONE, YEAH I AM ALSO BIG IN THE WRESTLING WORLD, A BIG NAME IN THE WRESTLING BUISNESS, YOU FUCK WITH ME AND YOU FUCK WITH KURT ANGLE TOO! YOU ARE ALSO FUCKING WITH GOD WHEN YOU FUCK WITH ME!

SIGNED AND SEALED BY MASTER STEVE DE CECCO

MASTER OF JEET KUNE DO
    MASTER OF NINJITSU
    BLACK BELT 3RD DAN IN KARATE
    MASTER OF KUNG FU
    MASTER OF TAI JITSU
    EXPERT WRESTER AND GRAPPLER
    SENSEI OF 7 STAR PRAYING MANTIS KUNG FU KWOON IN ONTARIO CANADA.
    Eminem is nothing but a bitch. Word up.:D
    The Smiling Warrior

By Paul Toot127

CLOWNS ARENT WORTH SHIT!! THESE JUGGALO BITCHES THINK THEY ARE BIG PAINTING THEMSELVES LIKE CLOWNS! WHEN IN FACT, THEY ARE FAGGOT GAYS!! THEY ARE NOTHING BUT FAGGOT RETARDS THAT IM GOING TO HURT VERY VERY VERY BADLY GO TO WWW.FEMINEM.COM AND SEE HOW MASTER STEVE DE CECCO ABSOLUTELY AND UTTERLY DESTROYED DJ JAKE AND OBERON WITH MY DISS, MY JUGGALO DESTROYING HATEMAILS!!!

I BEAT JUGGALO CLOWNS UP ON THE STREETS!! ON THE STREETS OF WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA, CLOWN FAGGOT JUGGALOS FEAR STEVO3161, BECAUSE, I AM THE HARDEST MAN IN WINDSOR!! THE TOUGHEST AND STRONGEST MARTIAL ARTISTS IN CANADA!! THAT I HAVE SO FAR BEATEN UP 47 JUGGALOS UP ON THE STREETS IS 100% DAMN TRUE!! THAT ONE TIME I GRABBED A FAGGOT JUGGALO AND HURT HIM BADLY, SMASHED HIS STEREO,BROKE HIS ICP CD, SMASHED HIS STEREO, RIPPED HIS FAGGOT ICP TEESHIRT, THEN, THEN I SMASHED HIS STUPID FAGGOT PAINTED FACE IN!! THEN, AND THEN, THEN I BOUNCED HIS HEAD OF THE SIDEWALK!! BOUNCED IT! HIS CLOWN FRIENDS, THEY JUST WATCHED STEVO3161 DESTROY THIS FAGGOT, AND, AND THEY SAY THEY ARE FAMILY??? THEY WATCHED STEVO3161 UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY DESTROY THEIR FAGGOT FRIEND!! BUT, I DONT BLAME THEM, BECAUSE, NOBODY IN CANADA WOULD DARE TAKE ON THE MIGHT OF STEVO3161, THAT I LAUGHED AT THESE FAGGOTS WHILE I PUT THIS FAGGOT JUGGALO IN A WHEELCHAIR!!! DAMN FAGGOT JUGGALOS!! I WILL KEEP BEATING THEM DOWN UNTILL I GET THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT OBERON CLAIMS HE DOES JEET KUNE DO DISGUSTS ME, THAT HE CLAIMS HE IS A MASTER, YET HE KNOWS NOTHING!! EXACTLY, NOTHING!! THAT A FAGGOT JUGGALO CAN DARE CLAIM NINJITSU DISGUSTS STEVO3161 AS WELL!! THESE FAGGOTS NEED TO BE DESTROYED!! UTTERLY, ABSOLUTELY, DESTROYED!!! AND THE ONLY MAN ON HERE, MASTER STEVE DE CECCO, IS THE PERSON TO DO IT!!! A TRUE MASTER OF MARTIAL ARTS, THATS ME, MASTER STEVE DE CECCO, WHO WILL HURT OBERON VERY BADLY FOR DISGRACING THE NAME OF BRUCE LEE BY CALLING HIMSELF OBERON THE DRAGON!! HE DISGRACES BRUCE LEE'S NAME!! HE DISGRACES MARTIAL ARTS!! HE DESECRATES THE NAME OF BRUCE LEE!!! THAT HE LIES ABOUT BEING A MASTER OF JEET KUNE DO AND USING THAT NAME DISGRACES BRUCE LEE AND TRUE MARTIAL ARTS MASTERS LIKE ME!!!!! STEVO3161 IS DISGUSTED UTTERLY THAT OBERON DISGRACES THE NAME OF BRUCE LEE, HIS FILTHY LIES THAT HE'S A MASTER, OH BUT I WILL DESTROY OBERON FOR THIS, I WILL SHOW OBERON WHAT MARTIAL ARTS IS ALL ABOUT!!! IF OBERON STEPPED TO MASTER STEVE DE CECCO, IT WOULD BE OVER IN 2 SECONDS!! STEVO WOULD 100% TOTALLY AND UTTERLY DESTROY OBERON IN 2 SECONDS!! IT'D BE OVER THAT FAST!! THAT FAST!!!!!! OBERON COULD NEVER WITHSTAND THE SOLID UTTER SHEER POWER AND MIGHT OF ME, MASTER STEVE DE CECCO, I AM PURE MARTIAL ARTS, A TRUE MASTER, ABSOLUTE SOLID MIGHT!! PURE SOLID MUSCLE!! 100% PERFECT SKILL AND TECHNIQUE!!! THAT I AM THE EPITOME OF MARTIAL ARTS IS 100% TRUE, EXACTLY, 100%, TRUE, ITS TRUE, OH ITS GOD DAMN TRUE!!!!!!! SO TRUE!! STEVO WILL DESTROY OBERON! AND TERRIBLY!!! WOOOOOO!!!
    how did you get here: looking for juggalos to destroy!!

how did you get here: LOOKING FOR MORE JUGGALOS TO UTTERLY DESTROY
    The Smiling Warrior

Comment

By Paul Toot127

I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE HERE BITCH! I AM THE OFFICIAL JUGGALO KILLER! I KILL FAGGOT CLOWNS LIKE YOU!! I DESTROY FAGGOT CLOWNS LIKE YOU! ABSOLUTELY, 100%, DESTROY! ME AND THE SHADY THUGS FROM EMINEMWEB WILL DESTROY ALL THE FAGGOT CLOWNS!! BECAUSE, BECAUSE THE SHADY THUGS ARE TRUE HARDCORE!! THAT THEY ARE SHADY FANS, AND, AND EMINEM IS THE EPITOME OF HARDCORE! ICP ONLY WISH THEY WERE AS HARDCORE AS SHADY! AND THAT, FAGGOT CLOWNS, IS WHY ICP STARTED DISSING SHADY!! AND THAT, IS WHY ICP STOLE IDEAS FROM SHADY!! THAT ICP STOLE THE BATMAN AND ROBIN IDEA FROM SHADY IS 100% TOTAL FACT! AND ME AND EMINEM HATE THEM FOR THAT! ICP JUST RIDE SHADY'S NUTS!! ALWAYS RIDING SHADY'S NUTS, NUTTRIDERS!!!!!! HARDCORE = EMINEM, IDEA STEALING FAGGOTS = ICP! WE ALL KNOW ICP KEEP STEALING IDEAS FROM THE HARDCORE SLIM SHADY, THEY KNOW SHADY IS PURE AND UTTER HARDCORE, AND, AND, AND, AND, AND THEY STEAL HIS AWESOME IDEAS ALL THE TIME! ME AND THE EMINEMWEB SHADY THUGS *WILL* DESTROY EVERY FAGGOT CLOWN THERE IS!!

AND, AS FOR DJ JAKE, STEVO3161 DESTROYED THAT FAGGOT IN A SECOND, OH, I DESTROYED DJ JAKE AND OBERON SO BADLY, really destroyed, that i destroyed them entirely, just go to www.feminem.com and see my juggalo destroying hatemails!! and now, i am DJ Jakes number 1 priority!! that his new album may contain a stevo3161 diss?? THEN STEVO3161 WILL CONTAIN A BETTER DISS ON DJ JAKE! HIS LAST ALBUM, DISGUSTING!! 36 MINUTES OF NOTHING BUT EMINEM DISS!! DISGRACEFULL! THIS FAGGOT DOSEN'T DESERVE TO LIVE!!! HIS ALBUM, NOTHING BUT EMINEM DISS, ALL 36 MINUTES IS EMINEM DISS!!! HOW HE EVEN HAS THE BALLS TO DISS SOMEONE AS HARDCORE AS SHADY IS UNBELIEVABLE!!! AND NOW, HIS LATEST ALBUM, ALL EMINEM DISS AS WELL!! THAT I HEAR IT WILL CONTAIN A STEVO3161 DISS AS WELL, THEN THAT PROOVES I DESTROYED DJ JAKE!!! THAT HE WILL DISS ME ON HIS FAGGOT ALBUM, HIS ALBUM OF DISS, HIS ALBUM OF EMINEM AND STEVO3161 DISS, I WOULD LAUGH IF HE MADE A WEBSITE BASED PURELY ON STEVO3161 DISS AS WELL! THAT DJ JAKE FEARS ME, AS YOU CAN SEE, IT PROOVES THAT HE FEARS THE UNSTOPPABLE FORCE OF NATURE THAT IS STEVO3161 KNOWN AS A TERRIBLE OPPONENT TO THE FAGGOT JUGGALOS, BEATER OF OVER 50 JUGGALOS O THE STREETS OF WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA!!!!

STEVO3161 CHALLENGES ANY JUGGALO TO COME TO WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA, AND FACE A BEAT-DOWN, JUST COME TO REMINGTON PARK!! ASK AROUND THERE FOR MASTER STEVE DE CECCO, AND, WHEN YOU SAY MY NAME, IT WILL BE TRUE THAT YOU SEE FEAR IN THEIR EYES, BECAUSE, MASTER STEVE DE CECCO IS A KNOWN AND FEARED NAME AROUND HERE, EVERYONE FEARS MASTER STEVE DE CECCO, SO, IF ANY FAGGOT CLOWNS EVEN THINK THEY CAN GET THE BALLS TO COME AND FACE THE PURE UNSTOPPABLE FORCE OF NATURE THAT IS STEVO3161, THEN BRING IT BITCHES!!!

SIGNED AND SEALED BY MASTER STEVE DE CECCO

MASTER OF 15 DIFFERENT MARTIAL ARTS

SENSEI OF THE 7 STAR PRAYING MANTIS KUNG FU KWOON IN WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA

OFFICIAL JUGGALO DESTROYER!
      how did you get here: CAME HERE TO DESTROY FAGGOT JUGGALOS
      The Smiling Warrior

Comment

STATS:

By Paul Toot127

MASTER STEVE DE CECCO

SENSEI OF THE 7 STAR PRAYING MANTIS KUNG FU KWOON IN WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA.

MASTER OF 15 MARTIAL ARTS

MASTER OF WEAPONS

EXPERT WRESTLER, AND WELL KNOWN IN THE WRESTLING WORLD

OFFICIAL JUGGALO KILLER (52 JUGGALOS BEATEN-DOWN ON THE STREETS OF WINDSOR SO FAR BY MASTER STEVE DE CECCO!!!)

DESTROYER OF FAGGOT PAUL, DJ FAKE JAKE, OBERON THE BRUCE LEE DISGRACER, HOWLER WOLF, SIREVILDOOD, YUCCA KILLER [BUTT FILLER] AND THE REST OF THE FAGS FROM FEMINEM.COM

VOTED HARDEST, TOUGHEST, AND MOST FEARED MARTIAL ARTIST IN ONRATIO

TO PEOPLE:

NOW STEVO3161 CHALLENGES ANY CANADIAN JUGGALO FAGGOTS TO COME AND BRING IT!! OH I WILL HURT YOU JUGGALO FAGGOTS SO VERY VERY VERY VERY BADLY, I NEED JUGGALOS TO DESTROY!! I *NEED* JUGGALO FAGGOTS TO KILL, IT IS TRUE THAT I KILL JUGGALOS, THAT IT IS 100% RIGHT, TRUE!! AND, DON'T YOU BE CALLING ME A BITCH, BECAUSE THEN, THEN I WILL HAVE MORE REASON TO HAVE YOU KILLED, I DEMAND ALL CANADIAN JUGGALOS STEP TO STEVO3161, THEN, AND THEN WE WILL SEE SOME SERIOUS JUGGALO MURDERING!!!!! JUST COME TO REMINGTON PARK BITCHES!! ASK AROUND FOR STEVO3161, THAT IM AM KNOWN AND FEARED ROUND THERE, JUST FUCKING COME FAGGOTS, COME AND RECIEVE A BEAT-DOWN BY THE UNSTOPPABLE FORCE OF NATURE THAT IS STEVO3161!!! I KNOW FOR 100% TRUE THAT NONE WILL COME AND FACE ME, THAT YOU ARE ALL SCARED JUST HEARING MY NAME IS SO DAMN TRUE

YOU ALL KNOW YOU CAN'T DEFEAT SUCH A SUPERIOR OPPONENT SUCH AS STEVO3161, WHICH MEANS, WHICH MEANS, THAT I HAVE WON, THAT I HAVE WON OVER ALL FAGGOT JUGGALOS, AND THAT DJ JAKE SUCKS UPTO ME NOW, THAT DJ JAKE AND OBERON SUCK UP TO STEVO3161 IS GODS DAMN TRUE!!! THERE SUCKUP E-MAILS THEY SENT ME!! THEY NEED TO DO A LOT MORE SUCKING UP BEFORE STEVO3161 WILL ALLOW THEM TO LIVE!!! SUCKUPS!! THAT IT IS ONLY RIGHT THAT DJ JAKE AND OBERON SUCK UP TO ME, WHAT ELSE CAN THEY DO? NOTHING! WHAT CAN THEY DO? NOTHING! JUST LIKE HOW THE WESTERN P.A JUGGALOS NOW SUCK UP TO ME!! WHAT? NOTHING! WHAT? NOTHING! STEVO3161 LAUGHS AT DJ JAKE AND OBERONS SUCKUP E-MAILS!! OH HOW THEY SUCKUP TO STEVO3161!! DAMN SUCKUP JUGGALO BITCHES!!

EVER FORWARD
        MASTER STEVE DECECCO [STEVO3161]
        how did you get here: LOOKING FOR FAGGOT JUGGALOS TO DESTROY
        The Smiling Warrior

Comment

By Paul Toot127

YOU'RE RIGHT BITCH! JUGGALOS DO GET PICKED ON! BY PEOPLE LIKE ME! A TRUE MARTIAL ARTS MASTER, A GOD SENT MARTIAL ARTS MASTER! MASTER STEVE DE CECCO BULLIES JUGGALOS ON THE STREETS OF WINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA! YOU THINK YOU DISGRACES CAN EVER HANG OUT WITH US COOL POPULAR PEOPLE? BITCH!? I AM COOL BECAUSE I LISTEN TO EMINEM, THAT MAKES ME COOL, AND, AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE SCUM, DISGRACE! THAT YOU CAN NEVER BE COOL AND POPULAR LIKE PEOPLE LIKE ME, THAT YOU DISGRACE! YOU ONLY DISGRACE YOURSELF! PAINTING YOUR FACE LIKE A CLOWN IS GAY! 100% GAY! YOU KNOW YOU ARE 100% PURE STUPIDITY! BITCH, I WILL DESTROY MORE JUGGALOS! THAT STEVO WILL INCREASE HIS MISSION TO KILL JUGGALOS! I AM THE KING JUGGALO KILLER! WOOOOOOOOOO! I AM THE 100% GOD SENT KING JUGGALO KILLER!! WOOOOOOOO I "AM" THE KING JUGGALO KILLER! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AND I AM COOL, I HAVE FRIENDS, JUGGALOS ARE FAGGOTS, AND NOT COOL WITH NO FRIENDS, THAT THEY ARE NOT WELCOME WITH US POPULAR AND COOL PEOPLE, US NORMAL COOL PEOPLE, US WHO ARE COOL, THE COOLEST, THE COOL EMINEM FANS! NO, PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO EMINEM ARE COOL! THE ONLY COOL PEOPLE! EMINEM FANS ARE INTELLIGENT AND ORIGINAL, JUGGALOS ARE FAGGOT RETARDS THAT I'M GOING TO HURT! WOOOOOOOOOO! STEVO BEATS A JUGGALO DOWN AGAIN! KURT ANGLE WOULD BE PROUD! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SMACKED DOWN BY STEVO3161 [NEVER MESS WITH STEVEN, NEVER MESS WITH STEVEN]

EVER FORWARD
          MASTER STEVE DE CECCO [STEVO3161]
          how did you get here: LOOKING FOR JUGGALOS TO HUMILIATE
          The Smiling Warrior

Comment

Look at all the people who care.
            Boston, Massachusetts

Comment

i wish i was an expert wrester :*(
              Proud Member Of The D12 World G.W.S
              "Put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony." - Proverbs 23:2

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny
                Look at all the people who care.
                Look, I don't care for you neither. (hammersmi
                The Smiling Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Gluttony
                  i wish i was a gay wrester :*(
                  The Smiling Warrior

Comment

LOLOL.................I Bet you, you didn't beat Da ROCK!!!
                    MILLIENIUM G's

Wins:31
                    Loss:11
                    KO's:20

Comment

I never did meet The Rock.
                      The Smiling Warrior

Comment

Why not stop posting bullshit, okay?

Comment

Yep another 8 seconds of my life wasted like mantis's brain cells.
                          Havent even been here in more then 3 months an still people talkin shit? Lol now thats funny I'd strongly suggested calling 1-800-AdoptaLife.

Comment

Originally posted by The Un-American
                            Why not stop posting bullshit, okay?
                            Why not shut your gay fucked mouth? Okay?
                            The Smiling Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by PVK-PervertKing
                              Yep another 8 seconds of my life wasted like mantis's brain cells.
                              Your still going at it? Your still making your lame screwed remarks? Hey, why don't you put your address down now just like that other clown revealed his address last morning! Your a waste of life in general. Your life is wasted in general, so stifle you hypocrite. Or I'll stifle you for you!
                              The Smiling Warrior

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by WesleyDrake, Today, 11:22 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Franok