HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you grils are hot

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • you grils are hot

    dam you grils are so hot you make me want your number

  • #2
    yea i like grills too. they come in handy in the summer when i wanna barbeque.
    Originally posted by Made N Hell
    you cant be born with a disease idiot
    - LMAO wtf? how do people like this even find their way to this message board? 2;-{}2

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah, the grill has to be hot to cook on it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Flossing and brushing is important to keep your grill looking it's best.
        Patesco nudus rabidus

        Comment


        • #5
          hi suzie
          My other aliases:
          justp1ayin
          West
          Masai
          On The Shelf

          Originally posted by Nasen
          i seeth for a minute
          Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
          i have no clue who was de-re whatever

          Comment


          • #6
            lol @ "grills" =]
            -PeicyP

            "Shit wherever I want, can't deal with constipation." -WIZ

            Comment


            • #7
              if you want a platinum grill, the number is goin to b very high, a gold one will cost you cheaper, but make you look like u have dirty ass teeth(see flavor flav for example) and tin foil grills will jus make you look stupid, so the number wont b that high since u could buy it at dominicks
              The Movement!

              G-Peezy!!1!
              www.gp.org

              Comment


              • #8
                how many # punches you want in ur grill ?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by nitetrain8603
                  if you want a platinum grill, the number is goin to b very high, a gold one will cost you cheaper, but make you look like u have dirty ass teeth(see flavor flav for example) and tin foil grills will jus make you look stupid, so the number wont b that high since u could buy it at dominicks
                  Its all good. My brother and his friends got shit faced and we all went to beachside...and he was drunk fucking around grilling people with tinfoil teeth and this care full of people thought it was real and some guy rolled down the window and said, ''Hey dawg, where did you get your grill done at?'' lmfao, I couldnt stop laughing! :D

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I will stick my cock into most of the girls who posted their pictures on D12World forum. And then cum inside them, and have a baby. I would stick it in their butt and vagina and in their face too. All over the place.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      lol^
                      [B]
                      AIM=UndrgroundLogic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DaytonaSky
                        Its all good. My brother and his friends got shit faced and we all went to beachside...and he was drunk fucking around grilling people with tinfoil teeth and this care full of people thought it was real and some guy rolled down the window and said, ''Hey dawg, where did you get your grill done at?'' lmfao, I couldnt stop laughing! :D
                        LMAO...nice funny story
                        The Movement!

                        G-Peezy!!1!
                        www.gp.org

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          my dad whas once making hambergers on the grill then the grill like exploded.
                          aim:TillDeath1028
                          yahoo: freakonaleash6981
                          lived life so cold i live with my wrist under a knife lived so cold that my tears turn into ice.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by puppy543dh
                            dam you grils are so hot you make me want your number


                            speaking of other denotations....

                            this is a dam:
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ivist1/dam.jpg
                            The sky darkens, my life flashes
                            The plane I was supposed to be on crashes
                            and falls to ashes

                            Comment

                            Post ad widget 300x250

                            Collapse

                            LATEST POSTS

                            Collapse

                            Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by Smilert, 01-30-2020, 08:51 AM
                            4 responses
                            10 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post Torry
                            by Torry
                             
                            Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:37 AM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes
                            Last Post Deborahlanker  
                            Started by jhdjdwdwc, Today, 09:10 AM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes
                            Last Post jhdjdwdwc  
                            Started by basketballeven, Today, 07:10 AM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes
                            Last Post basketballeven  
                            Started by maxgrowplusuk, 03-03-2021, 11:43 PM
                            7 responses
                            36 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post rtonejuriya  
                            Started by robingtedwx, Today, 01:10 AM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes
                            Last Post robingtedwx  
                            Started by HenriPaterson, Yesterday, 04:19 PM
                            1 response
                            4 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post HenriPaterson  
                            Started by Nancystarkman, Yesterday, 03:53 PM
                            0 responses
                            4 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post Nancystarkman  
                            Started by tkaxec, 10-23-2020, 01:04 PM
                            2 responses
                            9 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post OlmanGrand  
                            Started by Nancystarkman, Yesterday, 02:40 PM
                            0 responses
                            2 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post Nancystarkman  
                            Working...
                            X