HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo dis is a question fo da ladies

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yo dis is a question fo da ladies

    Yo I need advace. See me and my girl almost to our one year. Well latly she beein all weird. When she all pissed of and what not I keep askin her wats wrong and she keeps tryin to avoid it. Tellin me not to worry about it. And I have been chillin and talkin to one of her friends. I went to her friends house last week only cuz we on the same hockey team and she was my ride. Well she got pissed off i was goin wit her and every time i bring up her name my girl get all weird and shit. Honestly I dont know wats up ne advice would really help- Lil J
    Joe Budden>>>>>*

  • #2
    maybe it's "that" time of the month...

    Comment


    • #3
      obviously she is jeolous.
      let her know u like her more than the other chick

      say the other chick is ugly or something. LOL!
      The sky darkens, my life flashes
      The plane I was supposed to be on crashes
      and falls to ashes

      Comment


      • #4
        seems like its that type of the month combined with her beyin a jealous person.......trust me, it took me a year to get my girl to jus tell me when it is that time
        The Movement!

        G-Peezy!!1!
        www.gp.org

        Comment


        • #5
          Maybe she's upset because real w.iggers pretend to know how to play basketball, not hockey.
          Let's see,
          I've been banned over twenty
          times, I make fun of everyone
          besides body-builders. (I give
          them the time of day). And I've
          created more new accounts
          than someone who practices
          identity theft.
          Truly, I have no life and I need
          making fun of others to replen-
          ish my self esteem.
          -Jeff (Swoll)

          Comment


          • #6
            well it could be that time of the the month, but it only goes for four to five days, so i dont think so. And it could also be that she's tired of u because maybe she met someone else, but this could only be a crush that she'll be over real soon and she'll realise she needs u. Finally i think it could also be that its just a mood swing, it will only be on for a short time n she'll be fine....give her time and space thats all she needs and with luck she'll go back to the same girl that u love
            Good luck....!!!!
            Last edited by Roxanne; 04-05-2005, 01:51 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Ask her friend if she knows what is bothering her? Don't keep asking her "what's wrong?" If you ask that often it could get annoying. Just be patient and a good listener. If she does decide to come to you and talk about her problem be there for her.
              Build Big Muscles Fast

              Foods That Will Kill Your Appetite

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ivan Drago
                Maybe she's upset because real w.iggers pretend to know how to play basketball, not hockey.
                Yo first off who gives a fuck wat i play. I play hockey so wat. I also play ball too. Matter a fact me and my homies enterin an And1 tournament so fuck you
                Joe Budden>>>>>*

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Roxanne
                  well it could be that time of the the month, but it only goes for four to five days, so i dont think so. And it could also be that she's tired of u because maybe she met someone else, but this could only be a crush that she'll be over real soon and she'll realise she needs u. Finally i think it could also be that its just a mood swing, it will only be on for a short time n she'll be fine....give her time and space thats all she needs and with luck she'll go back to the same girl that u love
                  Good luck....!!!!
                  Only goes for four to five days? Um, mine goes for eight and my friend's goes for eleven.
                  I <3 JMart.
                  "The Craig Machine"
                  ^Buy it.

                  -Justine
                  Props to Kali for the avatar. RIP Proof.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ivan Drago
                    Maybe she's upset because real w.iggers pretend to know how to play basketball, not hockey.
                    Owned.
                    Originally posted by Ifbbita
                    as for this thread, I was thinking about buying a 500 Smith and Wesson Magnum. With hollow tip rounds, you can blast a hole through Jesus...
                    Fucking Awesome

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by LIL J
                      Yo first off who gives a fuck wat i play. I play hockey so wat. I also play ball too. Matter a fact me and my homies enterin an And1 tournament so fuck you
                      true w.iggers dont play hockey.....its like an unwritten rule...n anyone can enter an and1 tournament, not everyone could play in the buildin though...i ask u this, do u listen to tom jones???...maybe u should try to look at urself and ask who u r before goin off n havin relationships 3;-)3
                      The Movement!

                      G-Peezy!!1!
                      www.gp.org

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        she prolly thinks you like that other girl
                        has boobs.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Bitches..Bitches..Bitches..U know what? Ur stupid like me! I love da same girl so much, for four FUCKIN years, and she startin to act all weird and cheat on me wit MY SISTER! Tell u what? Bitches r just fo fuckin and dats it...FUUUUCCCCKKKK BIIITTTCCCHEESSSSS! When u see dat ur hoe, smack her da fuck up and tell her to go get her groove on right now wit whom eva she wanted to, coz ITS OVA! Dang..Bitches is evil..trust me bro..Dont make da same mistake I did..

                          I am The Exorcist. Thou have bewitched.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ^ seems like someones been scared in there past relationship and is still healing there wounds.
                            paul would you like to talk about it?

                            Lil J
                            she might just think that you have a thing for her mate and you have gone off her, just show her that you havent by spending that little more time with her.

                            (being an agony aunt really helps my giulty contance)
                            LICK ME NOW

                            WITH ALL YOU MIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Pawl Derty
                              Bitches..Bitches..Bitches..U know what? Ur stupid like me! I love da same girl so much, for four FUCKIN years, and she startin to act all weird and cheat on me wit MY SISTER! Tell u what? Bitches r just fo fuckin and dats it...FUUUUCCCCKKKK BIIITTTCCCHEESSSSS! When u see dat ur hoe, smack her da fuck up and tell her to go get her groove on right now wit whom eva she wanted to, coz ITS OVA! Dang..Bitches is evil..trust me bro..Dont make da same mistake I did..
                              so r u goin gay now?
                              The Movement!

                              G-Peezy!!1!
                              www.gp.org

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 10-27-2020, 06:25 AM
                              3 responses
                              11 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Torry
                              by Torry
                               
                              Started by hedas22, Today, 07:41 AM
                              1 response
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post guver
                              by guver
                               
                              Started by SchreiberBeau, Today, 02:09 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post SchreiberBeau  
                              Started by eliteketopric, Yesterday, 11:31 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post eliteketopric  
                              Started by eliteketopric, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post eliteketopric  
                              Started by mariagarcia, Yesterday, 06:25 AM
                              7 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mariagarcia  
                              Started by seroibvnyt, Yesterday, 12:47 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post seroibvnyt  
                              Started by Smilert, 12-23-2020, 06:03 AM
                              5 responses
                              25 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by Nancystarkman, 03-01-2021, 12:21 PM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by jreuirei, 03-01-2021, 08:56 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jreuirei  
                              Working...
                              X