HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..........wut Do Girls Think About All Day.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..........wut Do Girls Think About All Day.........

yo milly did it 4 the lads,so girls wut do u do all day wut do u think about,and wut wud be yo perfect day
    http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery/6687/m.i.c.jpg
    Respect to lil ells for hosting my pic

Originally posted by M.I.C.
    I quit this battle, this is CORRUPT!!!!!

M.I.C you and everyone on this board is Corrupt!!!!!!
    M.I.C. WAS LOOSING OUR NAME BATTLE WITH 1 DAY TO GO SO HE QUIT. he is no man and i have lost all respect i had for him.

Re: ..........wut Do Girls Think About All Day.........

Originally posted by M.I.C
    yo milly did it 4 the lads,so girls wut do u do all day wut do u think about,and wut wud be yo perfect day
    -This will b fun.
    1) what do I do all day? Depends on the day. I wake up, take vitamens, brush my teeth , go outside and smaoke one(when its nie out) check my VM,Email. Workout, Shower,get ready for the day, and play it by ear. I am not in school right now, so I do really whatever.
    2) Think about? I really think about sex, alot! I dont know why I do, it just happens. I think about what outfit I am gonna wear that night, or what restuarant I am gonna eat at. I think about meeting someone that I think is perfect for me. I think that goes hand in hand w/ the sex thing,lol. I think about why my friends only call me when they need something, and why I need new friends. I think alot. I think why do guys always try to fuck me on the first date, I hate that!!!!
    3)My perfect day. I would wake up at 5:00am w/ my perfect guy, have morning sex(sex is something I lack in my life right now.) We would take a shower,grab our packed bags, and hit the road. I think that we would drive to somewhere wonderful and tropic( hey, its my perfect day,anything could happen). Drink Mai-Tai on the beach while listening to Bob Marley "Jammin" in the background(think Jamaca,Mon), and smoke weed and play in the water. We would talk all day ( ammoungst other things). Go to our beachfront villa, shower up,get ready to eat. Eat dinner w/ our friends who were already down there and party w/ them all night long. Go for a drunken walk on the beach and have... well you get the point.

** Lets have sex on the beach, playing in the sand, just you and me, hand and hand-c'mon.** I love that song..

-Jodi
    U make me cum-
    U make me cumplete-
    U make me cumpletely miserable.
    When The Pawn Hits The Conflicts He Thinks Like A King
    What He Knows Throws The Blows When He Goes To The Fight
    And He’ll Win The Whole Thing ‘Fore He Enters The Ring
    There’s No Body To Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might
    So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand
    And Remember That Depth Is The Greatest Of Heights
    And If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where To Land
    And If You Fall It Won’t Matter, Cuz You’ll Know That You’re Right********************************************* **********
    It took an Hour-Maybe a day- But thats happens when your circumstance is movie size.**************************************

Comment

I think about

1. what's for lunch/dinner

2. what's on tv tonight

3. what's on the d12world message board

4. what's on my net peep's minds

5. sex

6. what I want for my birthday (august 16th)

7. what next CD to buy when I next have the money

8. if Bizarre would ever go out with me
      "Still don't give a fuck
      Still pose naked
      Still specialize on sittin' on *****s faces"

***Bizarre's my big ole teddy bear! And I want to pat his belly to see the big ripples in it...and it's usually around that point that I cum***

Comment

what do i think about? sex and music lol...im a boring person i guess

Comment

fuck u bitches

u lot bitches insult us males like we r dirt. well let me tell u something some of us r good as we may look rough. so fuck u. anyway i did this whole d12world people a favour by not hacking it like i did to www.d12nation.com when they used to have a message board hahaha. anyway email me at [email protected] or add me to ur msn. laters people

Comment

Re: fuck u bitches

Originally posted by silentkobra
            u lot bitches insult us males like we r dirt. well let me tell u something some of us r good as we may look rough. so fuck u. anyway i did this whole d12world people a favour by not hacking it like i did to www.d12nation.com when they used to have a message board hahaha. anyway email me at [email protected] or add me to ur msn. laters people
            you did us a favour by not hacking d12world? i would have personaly beat your ass if you would have hacked it.
            why dont you go hack www.insaneclownposse.com

Comment

What do I think about on a daily basis .......

Umm lets see, SEX is a definate infact I think I should have been born a man I think about it so much. Drugs, money, where I am going to travel next Eminem lol only joking!! not everyday... he he I think about my family back home
              And what I do, is work out before work, work 8 hour shift, go for a swim after work (i work in a fitness club). Then Go home bath change, eat and go out. Thats what I do everyday more or less !!!!

Hope u have what u wanted!!!
              Loads a luv
              BBB
              http://bromand12.homestead.com/files/Alex2.gifW a T c H Y o U r S e F Sh A k e T h A t A$$"

Comment

This is real simple:
                Listen to music,
                watch TV
                go online
                eat
                sleep and
                sh*t! LOL

TammyTam

Comment

oh M.I.C, u know i think about YOU all day!

hehe, my day?

my actual day follows something like this:

wake up at 6, pissed off cos i got school
                  get showered and dressed and make-upped
                  eat
                  get on a bus at 7 (thats why i'm usually grumpy in the mornings!)
                  do school
                  come home, and then it depends. usually sit online or go out somewhere

Wots on my mind all day?

hmmm
                  sex, food, sex and food combined, d12, sex with d12 (maybe not all of them at once, but who knows, lol). uuuuuuum, music, work, my perfect wedding, my perfect man, my perfect life. whether my hair is still ok, whether my clothes r ok, who i'm going to bitch about next, who i dislike, who i love, who i'm gonna be mean to on purpose, hahaha.......ummmm, i dunno, i think about lots of things.

so, my PERFECT day would be:

get up at 11am with my goergous perfect man
                  eat
                  do things with him all day and not think about anything intellectual
                  drink lots
                  have sex lots,
                  uuuuuum, sleep

dunno wot else really.
                  if i had a dick i know u'd be riding it

Comment

damn

nice responses.. likin the perfect days.. TAMMY'S WAS TIGHT AND VERY BLUNT.. uh and fuck kobra.. and i'm out
                    ------------------------------------
                    "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."
                    ------------------------------------

Comment

I think I should reframe from telling all my business

Except I'm a sick child with a child.It's cool though being a mommy to someone and I love her to death.She turned 9 on Mothers DAY.
                      I've been single since she was 2.I'm a young Parent .I stick out like a sore thumb or a yellow hat with an orange bill.My looks kill but my mind is ill. Ask me no more QUESTIONS and I'll tell you no more fucked up RYHMz.Don't tell me to get wise.You'll get knocked between the eyes with other stupid guys caught up in lies or needin to wise up from the gut up.I ain't gonna get your nut up.Just fuckin with your dirty mind Tomarrow I'll be kind.Just wasting TIME writing LINE after Line NO I ain't into this Wine and I WON't Stand on the line while you tell me the time.Fuck!
                      Stop me before I go Blind in the worst place DA MIND!forgive my stupidity cause It's my loopidity I already got it SAID TO ME!/LOL

Comment

Groooooooowl.....

lil'mizz parahna sounds like my kinda girl...*Wink* *Wink*
                        Nice Responses Ladies.....*Cums*....

Comment

where do the days go

My normal days involve working for a living and raising my kids. What do I think about? What I need to do that day, I carry my palm pilot with me with all my days scheduled, busy, busy, busy.

Oh but my perfect day,
                          I would wake up (definitely late, preferably after 10:30) to a beautiful sunny day and lying in bed next to me would be my favorite guy. We would make love for as long as we liked. When finally we decided to get out of bed, we would shower together and get dressed. I would find that my hair magically decided to behave and that I had lost 10 lbs., and my house was perfectly clean (meaning no chores to do). Then we would get on his bike (read motorcycle) and go for breakfast. After breakfast, we would go shopping where he would let me spend as much money as I liked and never complain. After that, we would pick up some picnic food and head for a nice lake or river where we could eat, lie on a blanket together, do some fishing, and make love again. When it got dark, we would go out maybe get some dinner, go somewhere with great music and drinks, maybe play some pool or darts and just hang and talk. Then when we were ready to be alone again, we would head back home and make love again and fall asleep in each other's arms. The End.
                          "I will go down with this ship
                          And I won't put my hands up and surrender
                          There will be no white flag above my door
                          I'm in love and always will be "

Dragonweed T"aka Miss Buttersuckel,the sexiest woman north of the Tennessee River

Comment

o key doe key.....

to each her own....sounds kinda lame to me but more power to you any how.

Comment

ay yo,when yall girls say you think abot sex, wat sit that yu think about exactl? his size? how cute he is? etc, this is a pretty god question if you ask me

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by mhukgkophmgu, Today, 02:29 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mhukgkophmgu  
                              Started by hdncntja, Today, 02:26 AM