Bad Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Friends

Hey girls, i was just wondering how i could drop a friend that has been a bitch, without being too mean.
    The story goes like this....She recent screwed another friend of ours over. She was telling me her side of it and asked what i thought. she said i could say exacty how i feel and she wouldnt get mad. I told her that it was pretty fucked up how she picked a guy ,that she hardly even knows, over us. and she started bitching and yelling at me. i told her that if she didnt quit i was gonna hang up on her ass(i said it 3X). but she kept on, so i did. and that started more shit. But now that her now ex-boyfriend left her, she wants us to hang out with her again. she basically showed us how much of a friend she really is. But whats funny is that, now all our friends that used to talk to her, dont want to anymore. They only hung out with her b/c we did.
    so..uh.. could ya help me figure out how to drop her
    keep in mind i've known her for years...
    http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style3,Tia.png

If you have known her for years and she made one mistake then you should forgive her. If she does it again - dont worry about being nice and just drop her ass.

Comment

ok ladies...actually and gentlemen please help me out with this...when does a girlfriend/boyfriend become more important than friends???....cos when your married i would expect that your partner is more important than your mates...but if you marry someone you have to date them first and at some point in the relationship they will become more important than mate....and i think girls are really bad at this...im not saying this is you jinx, cos if like she would of arranged something with you and them just fucked you off for him that aint right but if she just arranged things with him first and then if you asked if she wanted to go out and she siad no cos she were seeing _________, i think thats cool....but i know alot of girls that think thats not right at all and that girls always come first...anyway sorry for sayin all that just needed to say it...it prob dont even make sense now....dont matter...but if anyone can understand it please tell me why girls are like that...

Comment

This is the last mistake that i'ma gonna let her make(meaning she's always being a bitch)and when she apologizes, she says it with so much sarcasism. She thinks im a gonna be her lil bitch and walk behind her all the time.

Comment

If you really dont wanna be friends with her anymore, just talk to her and explain why its hard for u to stay friends with her. Honesty is imo always the best and leastest mean way to 'drop' your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by DJMC
            ok ladies...actually and gentlemen please help me out with this...when does a girlfriend/boyfriend become more important than friends???....cos when your married i would expect that your partner is more important than your mates...but if you marry someone you have to date them first and at some point in the relationship they will become more important than mate....and i think girls are really bad at this...im not saying this is you jinx, cos if like she would of arranged something with you and them just fucked you off for him that aint right but if she just arranged things with him first and then if you asked if she wanted to go out and she siad no cos she were seeing _________, i think thats cool....but i know alot of girls that think thats not right at all and that girls always come first...anyway sorry for sayin all that just needed to say it...it prob dont even make sense now....dont matter...but if anyone can understand it please tell me why girls are like that...

The first time she saw the guy she said he was but ugly and she didnt know why any girl would date him. But then since the guy she liked didnt return the feelings, got desperate and throw herself at her now ex-boyfriend
            soo.......i don know how to just get rid of her

Comment

Originally posted by AidToBeKool
              If you really dont wanna be friends with her anymore, just talk to her and explain why its hard for u to stay friends with her. Honesty is imo always the best and leastest mean way to 'drop' your friend.
              Thanx!

Comment

i had a bitch of a m8, she was my best m8. she fucked the guy i was in love with in my bed while i was down stairs and we fell out every 1 who were are m8s had to pick between us. but 6 months later we are trying to rebuild the friendship so unless you hate her guts try and patch it up
                man united

every 1 add my new msn addy [email protected]

Comment

In your life a lot of friends will drop you for guys, that's just how it is.. Many of my girl friends have done that at some point.
                  I think you should give your friend another chance, just explain to her that you didn't appreciate what she did and just tell her that boyfriends will come and go but a true friend will always be there.

If you don't wanna hang out with her, just because these other friends don't wanna hang out with her, then your just as bad.. because your quite happy to drop your friend for other friends.. I think you should still hang out with her, even if its not with these other friends.. you can still be friends!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by pdmhuqwdghko, Today, 01:45 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post pdmhuqwdghko  
                  Started by Deborahlanker, 10-31-2020, 07:43 AM