Im just wondering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im just wondering...

Why do girls wear skirts and shorts up to their ass for a guys attention? i mean honestly, your just getting the same attention a prostitute gets, and if thats the only way to get the guys attention it aint worth it.

in addition, please BAD rep me.

thug prophesy
    If you're fed up with the way guys often treat women and wonder what can be done to restore a sense of respect, modesty is your number one weapon. The problem is this: Many men today do not know how to relate to women. Part of the remedy for this ailment lies in the hands of women. One woman said, "Ultimately, it seems that only men can teach other men how to behave around women, but those men have to be inspired by women in the first place; inspired enough to think the women are worth being courteous to."

How will this happen? Well, many young women are aware that they have the power to seduce a man, but few girls are aware that their femininity also has the power to educate a guy. The way a girl dresses (not to mention the way she talks, dances, and so forth), has an extraordinary ability to help shape a man into a gentleman or into a beast.

I've read tens of thousands of pages of theology and sex ed, but I never learned how to treat a woman until I dated one who dressed modestly. It was captivating, and I realized for the first time that immodest dress gets in the way of seeing a woman for whom she is. Immodest outfits might attract a man to a girl's body, but it distracts him from seeing her as a person. As one man said, "If you want a man to respect you, and perhaps eventually fall in love with you, then you must show him that you respect yourself and that you recognize your dignity."

Modesty is not an "I'm a woman, hear me roar!" bit, but a serene sense of not needing to grope for attention. Sure, guys will gawk at woman who dresses provocatively, but in your heart, do you long to be gawked at or to be loved? You want real love. When a girl dresses immodestly, she often doesn't realize that she robs herself of the intimacy for which she yearns. When a girl wears outfits that could not be any tighter without cutting off her circulation, she is telling guys: "Hey boys, the greatest thing about me is my body." They'll stare, and will probably agree. If her body is the greatest thing about her, it must be all downhill from there. If that's the best she has to offer, then why should he get to know her heart, her dreams, her fears, and her family? He wants to get to know her body.

Dressing immodestly also harms a girl's chances of being loved. The type of guys who will be drawn to her will not be the type of guys who will treat her as a person not a sex object. The way a girl dresses sends out an unspoken invitation for men to treat her the way she looks. For example, consider a magazine that I recently saw at an airport newsstand. On the cover was a woman wearing a short skirt that could be mistaken for a wide belt. Her airtight top was scarcely the size of an unfolded napkin, and in big bold letters across the cover was "Suzie (or whatever her name was-I don't remember) wants men to respect her!" I wished her the best of luck and walked on to my gate (after covering up the magazine with a few issues of Quilting Digest. I consider this a corporal work of mercy-clothing the naked.) Although a girl deserves respect no matter what she wears, a guy can tell how much a woman respects herself by how she is dressed. If she doesn't respect herself, the odds are that guys will follow her lead

In the heart of a woman, there is no desire to be a sex object. Is there a desire to receive attention, affection, and love? Certainly. But is there a desire to be reduced to an object? No girl wants to go there, but many do for the sake of receiving emotional gratification. When a girl puts on a belly button-showing, spaghetti strap shirt, she is not thinking about how she hopes to lead men to sin. She thinks, "The woman on the cover of the magazine wore this, and it turns heads. So, if I wear it, guys will look at me. Maybe I'll even meet a nice one." In other words, the woman's deep motivation is the desire to be loved.

A woman who dresses modestly inspires a guy in a way that I'm not ashamed to admit I cannot explain. I suppose it is safe to say that it conveys your worth to us. When a woman dresses modestly, I can take her seriously as a woman because she isn't preoccupied with clamoring for attention. Such humility is radiant. Unfortunately, many women are so preoccupied with turning men's heads that they overlook their power to turn our hearts.
    My other aliases:
    justp1ayin
    West
    Masai
    On The Shelf

Originally posted by Nasen
    i seeth for a minute
    Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
    i have no clue who was de-re whatever

Comment

Exactly... Although it's none of my buisness those girls annoy me. I don't care if they tease a man or not, but they shouldn't be surprised if people think they're whorish or 'easy'. I'll also never understand how GUYS could fall for girls like that and actually find that sexy. If you see everything what's there to discover?
      .. and they said I'm not a fighter.

Comment

I don't think guys fall for them. They probably just want some action that's all. It's not like they will ever have a serious relationship with one of those girls. And as for your question, they do it because they think it's "hot and sexy". Very naive. Pffft. Just sit back and laugh at them, they don't know what they're doing.

Comment

TheMan, that was a good read, thanks for posting. Who wrote that?

Comment

Yea that article is nice, but we all knew that before: If you dress skimpy the guy who's gonna approach you probably doesnt do that to find out your outstanding personality. And i do think 99,9% ( i haven't met the 0,1% yet ) of guys are like that, even guys - who have gf's who dress modestly or want a gf that is the complete oppsite of slutty /dont like bitches/easy girls,- will stare at the miniskirt-girls and look at their ass/breasts w/e.. and thats whats so annoying. Why the hell are so many guys so hypocritical?!

Comment

i personally like legs, so when a girl shows me more if it, i wanna pounce that shit, feel me?

Comment

Yes, but if you had a girlfriend, would you want a billion guys to look at her legs and think that? Why wouldn't you want someone who shows her legs only for YOU and not dress to make ANY guy horny?

Comment

cause i thought we was talkin about initial attraction, i'ma be walkin by and ima see those legs and thats gonna make me want to fuck her, feel me? so i gotta see those legs at first and so once she's mine i'll make her wear pants all the time, baggy ones too, and she'll recognize that its because of love and my own insecurities that would make me do that to her, she'd understand.

believe that

and how u doin ma? u cute?

Comment

Uhm.

That's what i'm talking about. That's hypocricy, you get turned on by asses,legs w/e and don't want her to wear the same stuff.
                    Seriously, I'd NEVER date a guy who wants me to look modest and all, and looks at miniskirt-girls on the street. What the hell!?
                    And ALL of you guys look at vida guerra/Beyonce/Jessica Alba underwear pics so yeah.. i hope noone of you tells your gf's to not dress like a slut too.

Comment

fuck you then, what do u wear? full length baggy pants? i bet u never had a boy then... hahahahahaha

its the style. accept it.

Comment

ahahahahahaha i actually don't no.

Comment

In all honesty, i'll see a girl at a club all dressed up wearing tiny clothing, revealing alot (almost everything) you know your typical club get-up. She'll be the center of attention all night, guys dancing with her, buying her drinks, doing whatever they can to get in her pants. And honestly i'll look at her and think she's dope or hot as hell but there ain't no chance would i ever consider her girlfriend material. Also, girls like that i never really try to approach, i look at it like it's not worth my time, energy, money etc. Sometimes you'll see that girl dressed that way and just begging for attention you almost feel sorry for her, like doing this is making her feel good about herself, shit is fucked up...don't get me wrong i like a little eye candy, i'm a man, but i'd never want an attention whore in a relationship feel me, peace.
                          www.MicLordz.com
                          http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/2...clordz15fc.gif

Comment

There are ways to look sexy without looking desperate. I don't know why girls leave the house half naked. They should save some of those clothes for when they are alone with their man. On the other hand even slutty club clothing is more covered than what people wear to the beach or the pool so I guess it doesn't really matter. People should dress appropriate for the situation they are in and where they are going. I think it's weird how many times this subject comes up.
                            Build Big Muscles Fast

Foods That Will Kill Your Appetite

Comment

yeah I hate when girls dress like that. They look 10 times sexier with even jus a WEE bit more clothes on. Theyre jus bein used. No boy is ever wanna go steady with a slut like dat.
                              R.I.P. Proof
                              1973-2006

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by harman19, 07-07-2021, 04:14 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ShadoJz