• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheMan
    replied
    Originally posted by DaFunkster
    I think a girl in a mini skirt can also be sexy,
    but with a nice top above it, not a see trough top
    you posted pics of you without a top on the beach in the middle of the day you nasty slob.

Leave a comment:

• FunkyD..Licious
    replied
    who cares???
    It's up to them.

yeah they get the wrong attention,
    but they will find out sooner or later.

I think a girl in a mini skirt can also be sexy,
    but with a nice top above it, not a see trough top

I wear how I feel like,
    when I want to wear a skirt I do
    when I want to wear a pants I do

I dont give a flying fuck who think of me then :]:]

Leave a comment:

• Blebo
    replied
    yeah I hate when girls dress like that. They look 10 times sexier with even jus a WEE bit more clothes on. Theyre jus bein used. No boy is ever wanna go steady with a slut like dat.

Leave a comment:

• Chatalean
    replied
    There are ways to look sexy without looking desperate. I don't know why girls leave the house half naked. They should save some of those clothes for when they are alone with their man. On the other hand even slutty club clothing is more covered than what people wear to the beach or the pool so I guess it doesn't really matter. People should dress appropriate for the situation they are in and where they are going. I think it's weird how many times this subject comes up.

Leave a comment:

• AlerG
    replied
    In all honesty, i'll see a girl at a club all dressed up wearing tiny clothing, revealing alot (almost everything) you know your typical club get-up. She'll be the center of attention all night, guys dancing with her, buying her drinks, doing whatever they can to get in her pants. And honestly i'll look at her and think she's dope or hot as hell but there ain't no chance would i ever consider her girlfriend material. Also, girls like that i never really try to approach, i look at it like it's not worth my time, energy, money etc. Sometimes you'll see that girl dressed that way and just begging for attention you almost feel sorry for her, like doing this is making her feel good about herself, shit is fucked up...don't get me wrong i like a little eye candy, i'm a man, but i'd never want an attention whore in a relationship feel me, peace.

Leave a comment:

• Leonie
    replied
    ahahahahahaha i actually don't no.

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Pimpest
    replied
    fuck you then, what do u wear? full length baggy pants? i bet u never had a boy then... hahahahahaha

its the style. accept it.

Leave a comment:

• Leonie
    replied
    Uhm.

That's what i'm talking about. That's hypocricy, you get turned on by asses,legs w/e and don't want her to wear the same stuff.
    Seriously, I'd NEVER date a guy who wants me to look modest and all, and looks at miniskirt-girls on the street. What the hell!?
    And ALL of you guys look at vida guerra/Beyonce/Jessica Alba underwear pics so yeah.. i hope noone of you tells your gf's to not dress like a slut too.

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Pimpest
    replied
    cause i thought we was talkin about initial attraction, i'ma be walkin by and ima see those legs and thats gonna make me want to fuck her, feel me? so i gotta see those legs at first and so once she's mine i'll make her wear pants all the time, baggy ones too, and she'll recognize that its because of love and my own insecurities that would make me do that to her, she'd understand.

believe that

and how u doin ma? u cute?

Leave a comment:

• Leonie
    replied
    Yes, but if you had a girlfriend, would you want a billion guys to look at her legs and think that? Why wouldn't you want someone who shows her legs only for YOU and not dress to make ANY guy horny?

Leave a comment:

• Tha_Pimpest
    replied
    i personally like legs, so when a girl shows me more if it, i wanna pounce that shit, feel me?

Leave a comment:

• Leonie
    replied
    Yea that article is nice, but we all knew that before: If you dress skimpy the guy who's gonna approach you probably doesnt do that to find out your outstanding personality. And i do think 99,9% ( i haven't met the 0,1% yet ) of guys are like that, even guys - who have gf's who dress modestly or want a gf that is the complete oppsite of slutty /dont like bitches/easy girls,- will stare at the miniskirt-girls and look at their ass/breasts w/e.. and thats whats so annoying. Why the hell are so many guys so hypocritical?!

Leave a comment:

• Rog
    replied
    TheMan, that was a good read, thanks for posting. Who wrote that?

Leave a comment:

• Manar
    replied
    I don't think guys fall for them. They probably just want some action that's all. It's not like they will ever have a serious relationship with one of those girls. And as for your question, they do it because they think it's "hot and sexy". Very naive. Pffft. Just sit back and laugh at them, they don't know what they're doing.

Leave a comment:

• Leonie
    replied
    Exactly... Although it's none of my buisness those girls annoy me. I don't care if they tease a man or not, but they shouldn't be surprised if people think they're whorish or 'easy'. I'll also never understand how GUYS could fall for girls like that and actually find that sexy. If you see everything what's there to discover?

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by anradaliza, Yesterday, 11:23 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post anradaliza  
Started by milahamilton, Yesterday, 07:08 PM
0 responses