No announcement yet.

Ladies do you think this is true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is so full of bullshit, I can't hardly stand it.

Facts: Women aren't satisfied with nice guys or jerks, rich men or poor men, respectible men or criminals... if fact women today don't even know what they want. They don't realize that they are infinitely selfish, uncaring, manipulating, cheating, irresponsible, lying narcisistic traitors. The fault does not go on to them however. They were raised this way... its the fault of the 60's and 70's generation. Yes, new age liberals staged the sexual revolution and fucked up our society for decades. Hippies created the bogus theory of pacisfism, which created the whiny, cowardly, pot smoking, and terrorist-loving males today.

However! Its not too late to change. We as a society need to change and become a strong nation again. We need to go back to strict Christian and capitalistic values. We need to teach values and common sense in our schools today. We need to hold ourselves, male and female, to a high standard of personal responsibility.

EDIT: I added the word "irresponsible" to my description of today's women.
    Last edited by SpeedRunnerx; 10-08-2005, 05:46 PM.
    SpeedRunner

2000 POSTS

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRunnerx

Facts: Women aren't satisfied with nice guys or jerks, rich men or poor men, respectible men or criminals... if fact women today don't even know what they want. They don't realize that they are infinitely selfish, uncaring, manipulating, cheating, irresponsible, lying narcisistic traitors. The fault does not go on to them however. They were raised this way... its the fault of the 60's and 70's generation. Yes, new age liberals staged the sexual revolution and fucked up our society for decades. Hippies created the bogus theory of pacisfism, which created the whiny, cowardly, pot smoking, and terrorist-loving males today.

However! Its not too late to change. We as a society need to change and become a strong nation again. We need to go back to strict Christian and capitalistic values. We need to teach values and common sense in our schools today. We need to hold ourselves, male and female, to a high standard of personal responsibility.

More like a whole lot of bullshit in just this post.
      The Movement!

G-Peezy!!1!
      www.gp.org

Comment

Holy shit!!! What a fuckin' spaz!!
        Congradulation's speedy you just made timmy look like a pimp!!
        the last vet.before everyone got vetted
        Originally posted by MarshallArts
        Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

Comment

^ can you guys back up anything you just said?
          SpeedRunner

2000 POSTS

Comment

I think this \/

says it all.
            Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

Comment

And what are your comments on my post? You made comments about me, not my post.
              SpeedRunner

2000 POSTS

Comment

what the fuck is a terrorists loving male?
                I mean really, where the fuck am I supposed to start?
                strict Christian and capitalistic values?
                ???

Comment

I think your signature is what really needs an explanation.
                  SpeedRunner

2000 POSTS

Comment

I think your signature is what really needs an explanation.
                    George "Y2K Virus" Bush: "dubya" has plagued this nation since the year 2000, it's a play on the overhyped computer predicament, that failed to be a real problem in the same year.

Saudi Arabia's President: Speaking of "terrorist loving males" see:http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...in691413.shtml
                    Saudi Arabia is with-out a question the biggest and most profilific terrorist nation on Earth (with a close second being the Nuclear armed Pakistan) The birthplace of Usama bin laden and 14 of the 19 9/11 hijackers, no other country exports more hate for the westeren world than the very rich, very close freinds of the Bush family... GWB is guilty of doing everything in his power to keep Saudi Arabia out of the War on Terror (which they should be the focal point of) including hampering the 9/11 commision and then classiffying 28 pages (in the 9/11 commision report)that proves the Saudi's guilt in the fianancing of 9/11... effectivly protecting Saudi Arabia at the expence of the fallen American's of 9/11's justice.
                    Not only that, "big oilman Dubya" has let the OPEC raise the price of oil from around $20 a barrel (when Clinton left office) to around $70 a barrel, making Saudi Arabia (the leading oil producer) several times richer than they already were before and America (the leading Oil consumer) much more in debt, than when he first entered office.

Stop the "Inflate and Spend" Neo-Cons and their "Pyramid Scheme Economics": There is a new (non)conservative movement in this country that believes in wasting money in frivalis, ill-concieved foriegn policy that greatly increases our national debt, and as the Katrina disaster has proven, diverts much needed resources from our country. I believe the people who believe in these politics should be unceremoniously
                    removed from our federal goverment.

Take down your American flag and fly a LA or Miss. flag: is something I thought of when I watched New Orleans, drown and suffer on cable news, while the people around me were like "fuck them crack head n*****s." And I felt I really couldn't do anything.... than I thought mabey if we put up these state flags, like everyone put up USofA flags after 9/11, we'd remember that we were all Americans.

click here: well, I think that's self explanatory.
                    Last edited by reservoirGod; 10-08-2005, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:52 AM
                    4 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Louiscuming  
                    Started by Nancystarkman, Today, 07:45 AM
                    0 responses