Girlfriends talkin to other guys. female i need ur opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriends talkin to other guys. female i need ur opinion

alright ive been goin wit my girl for a year... and I love her to death...

we came to a disagreement... I think she shouldn't talk to other guys on the phone... I'm talkin about people she sayz that's her friends.... but these are people she met like 2 weeks ago and shit.

I think this is wrong... I mean if u really love a guy... would you not talk on the phone with other guys for him?

Dont get me wrong... I mean I understand if u know this guy for like a while... and he seems cool and there's proof there is no interest between you... or the guy has a gf or whatever...
    but she talks to guys who have NO GF, I see them fuck around with other girls, and she just met em and say he's a cool firend..

and on top of that which really made me feel like shit, she told me today she either needs to break up with me or be able to have her space and talk to other guys...

but you know I dont even try to talk on the phone with other girls cause I feel guilty doin that... and I am friends with some girls... but I keep the friendship outside of phone conversations and mostly internet conversations..

I mean am I right? I just feel like shit right now because she actually told me last night that she either needs to have guys that are friends or shes breaking up with me...

and dont get me wrong... but females... if you were IN LOVE with a guy... would it matter to you if you couldn't talk on the phone with NEW friends that are guys??? Would it seriously bother you? Or would you be happy about that fact that you actually found someone you loved... and you wanna make him feel as safe as possible in the relationship your in.... I mean I dont care if she has conversations with other guys in school.... and I dont care if a guy calls her to ask her a question... or its a guy who has found someone he loved and everything... but she actually wants to have phone conversations with other guys and that kinda bothers me...

I really think she's losing interest in me... but we're so fuckin close now it's insane to even think that would happen... and a part of me wants to dump her ass for sayin some shit like that to me... but the other part of me understands that yea she needs space... but some of the space she is askin for is ridiculous to me... and how she threatens our relationship over this makes me feel like shit god I feel so fuckin bad now... im gonna lay down.

Damn dude. That sucks... I don't know what to tell you. Those guys that she just met a couple weeks ago are monopolizing all her time (or so it seems). I didn't like when my girlfriend was talking to other guys, but I let it slide. Of course, she ended up fucking them and getting pregnant.... It depends on how much you can trust her.

I know that probably didn't help. Sorry.

Comment

i dunno bout monopolizin her time... i mean i feel blind u know? I work and shit... she goes to school... and I see her like once on the weekdays and over the weekend cause shes always in school and I work at night when she gets out... and when im with her everything seems good... I mean everything WAS good... she said she wanted to see me more though and she wishes I could spend more time with her...

and then one day we was havin a conversation before we went to sleep... and shes sayin this shit like yea "sometimes I think we should go our seperate ways because you're working all the time and I'm still in school and we're just at diff points of our life" so i kinda just didnt say anything... for a long time... and I said alright im goin to sleep... and she just says "ok I love you" good night....

the next mornin she text msges me sayin she wants me to come over her house to talk... she was holdin me and shit talkin to me... and i found out she was talkin to this one guy that she said "was only someone she knew in school" but I found out without her tellin me that she talks to nhim online and shit... I mean I dont care if she talks to him online but she hid that from me... she says its because she was afraid Id get mad at her....

but its like.... i dunno... i couldnt tell u right now if he consumes all her time cause Im at work and I cant monitor wat she's doin when im workin my assoff you know?

she says she never talked to him on the phone... and he gave her his phone number to call him cause his aim wasnt workin or somethin.. and she said no ill just talk to u later... but still i mean... i feel uncomfortable about it...

and we did come to a conclusion that she'll give me time before she would talk to other guyz

Comment

hmm....it seems very complicated, the situation.

i can just say, how i deal with such things,
        when i love a guy, i couldnt talk with other boyz, i just think of him,
        i do it only, when i think, he has no time for me, when he doesnt care of me, than a girl searches for attention, i think, thats the reason.
        it seems for me, that she loves you, but she needs attention,
        so show her, how you love her, suprise her with little presents, it shouldnt be expensive, it shall be precious.
        Be very nice and passionatly.

And i think, you are a really good boyfriend, you are very understanding, that shows that you love her really.
        Dont be worry, when she loves you, she will never have anything with other guys.

I wish you the best
        Love has no other desire but to fulfil itself.

Comment

You're too paranoid.

She has every right to speak to whoever she likes to on the phone, regardless of if they are single or not or how long she has known them. Yes, she loves you, but that doesn't mean she wants to be bound to the rule that she must stick to only talking to you. I'd potentially threaten to dump you to if it was my girlfriend telling me I couldn't talk to any females but her on the phone. People are allowed to have friends of the opposite sex.

You just need to learn to give her space and accept it, seriously.

You don't sound like a bad guy, or some obsessive freak... But you gotta realize your girl will talk to guys and have guy friends.. it's reality, and you will have female friends. It's just how it is.

I mean, I would never tell my girlfriend who she can or cannot talk to.. you can't control someone else like that. I mean, if I was paranoid or I was somewhat uncomfortable, I'd probably let her know or something. But, if she loves you, then why assume shit and grow to worry? Unless you have some insecurities or low self esteem issues yourself and believe she'd find someone better.. But, you got to trust her and trust what she feels towards you.
          Now let the night be dark for all of me.
          Let the night be too dark for me to see
          Into the future. Let what will be, be.'

Comment

but i think you forgot, that girls can think, why hes not jealous of the boys, who im talking to them?
            its not easy, women are always strange...
            she can say, i need space, but it can also mean, fight for me, than you will get me...

and i think, its not normal to talk to guys on the phone, except he is a friend since her childhood, not a new one.
            Love has no other desire but to fulfil itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho69
              She has every right to speak to whoever she likes to on the phone, regardless of if they are single or not or how long she has known them.

I'd potentially threaten to dump you to if it was my girlfriend telling me I couldn't talk to any females but her on the phone. People are allowed to have friends of the opposite sex.

You just need to learn to give her space and accept it, seriously.

I mean, I would never tell my girlfriend who she can or cannot talk to.. you can't control someone else like that.
              ^^^^

she has every right to talk to another guy as a friend, you can't decide who her friends are for her.

obviously if that guy is with a lot of girls, i think you said something like that, then why would she want to be with him? i just think it strengthens the fact that he's a mate.

basically....keep your lazy eye on it but chill out
              Last edited by kaitee; 09-10-2005, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Obviously you guys aren't close enough if she said, "Either I get to talk to other guys on the phone whenever I want or I'm leaving you."

That's kind of real decisive in my eyes. I mean, did she even want to talk it out or did she give you that ultimatum? If she just flat out said that, I think you have to let her go and freelance, because it may seem you're more into the relationship than she is. I know lots of my female friends who messk around with guys and stuff like that. Watch out for girls, because just as good as you can play them, they could play you even better.
                The Movement!

G-Peezy!!1!
                www.gp.org

Comment

Obviously you guys aren't close enough if she said, "Either I get to talk to other guys on the phone whenever I want or I'm leaving you."

^ see from what I'm getting, no offence meant, you probably provoked her to say that....coz I'm guessing you said something to make her say that...

Comment

Originally posted by kaitee

^ see from what I'm getting, no offence meant, you probably provoked her to say that....coz I'm guessing you said something to make her say that...
                    That's very true as well. I hope you didn't provoke her to say that.
                    The Movement!

G-Peezy!!1!
                    www.gp.org

Comment

For me being a female, if my boyfriend told me I couldnt or shouldnt talk to other guys, I would be furious. I have the right to talk to whomever I want. Your girlfriend obviously cares for you since the two of you are in a relationship. Why freak out because she is talking to other guys? Its not they're doing anything..

You definentaly have some trust issues with your girl. You should trust her enough to know that she cares for you and needs her space sometimes. She needs friends. People she can talk to. You have a serious problem if you think her talking to other people is a problem.

In my opinion, If i were in your girlfriends place and in this situation, I would seriously dump you for being mad over something so trivial. You need to get your pririties straight, your girlfriend is what matters and you have feelings for her, she has feelings for you. Let that be it. Dont overreact over some stupid shit. She doesnt care about these people she's talking to, they're friends. Just cus you're together doesnt mean she cant have guy friends.
                      Life isn't worth living if you don't have something you'd die for.

Never attempt to change who you are to become someone you're not.

Comment

Originally posted by Slims'BabyAngel
                        For me being a female, if my boyfriend told me I couldnt or shouldnt talk to other guys, I would be furious. I have the right to talk to whomever I want. Your girlfriend obviously cares for you since the two of you are in a relationship. Why freak out because she is talking to other guys? Its not they're doing anything..

You definentaly have some trust issues with your girl. You should trust her enough to know that she cares for you and needs her space sometimes. She needs friends. People she can talk to. You have a serious problem if you think her talking to other people is a problem.

In my opinion, If i were in your girlfriends place and in this situation, I would seriously dump you for being mad over something so trivial. You need to get your pririties straight, your girlfriend is what matters and you have feelings for her, she has feelings for you. Let that be it. Dont overreact over some stupid shit. She doesnt care about these people she's talking to, they're friends. Just cus you're together doesnt mean she cant have guy friends.
                        Well they hardly spend any time together from what I gathered. So I would say she has more than enough space. And I doubt this girl is a lonely girl trying to make more friends. If that's the case, how come she isn't to her girlfriends on the phone instead of just single guys? I'd say there is reason to be concerned. I'm not saying there is anything happening, but I'm not saying there isn't anything happening there.

Just talk to her. That's the best advice. I think she needs attention and she doesn't feel she gets enough of it from you since one of you guys are busy when the other isn't.
                        The Movement!

G-Peezy!!1!
                        www.gp.org

Comment

maybe these single guys are single for a reason lol

Comment

Dump that fucking hag, man.

You dealt with shady shit? I dealt with shady shit
                            But I'm the only one can truely say I dealt with Shady's shit!

Comment

Originally posted by nitetrain8603
                              Well they hardly spend any time together from what I gathered. So I would say she has more than enough space. And I doubt this girl is a lonely girl trying to make more friends. If that's the case, how come she isn't to her girlfriends on the phone instead of just single guys? I'd say there is reason to be concerned. I'm not saying there is anything happening, but I'm not saying there isn't anything happening there.
                              Well, first off, maybe they should spend more time together. She cant talk to single guys? If the guys arent hitting on her or making moves then theres no problem. Just harmless chatting. I dont see a reason to be concerned, unless they relationship has completely halted and this is the end stage but I didnt get that from the guys first post. It seemed like they were together, doing fine, until he brought this up.
                              Life isn't worth living if you don't have something you'd die for.

Never attempt to change who you are to become someone you're not.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 11:22 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:42 AM