Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YEROC
    replied
    hopefully soon. i dunno how much she'll be able to get to my house now since she wrecked her car. i mean the car is fine, but i dunno how her dad is gonna react yet. i hope he doesn't ground her from driving but hopefully we can get pics taken and post them up soon. we've been talkin bout it for weeks now. i really wanna get some taken.

Leave a comment:

• Profane
    replied
    Originally posted by YEROC
    jus so u know X, my girlie now is a lot hotter than that girl if that tells you anything dogg... :D
    Kewl, so when we gonna see a picture of you two together.....

Leave a comment:

• YEROC
    replied
    contro - naw dogg, no pics of my girlie on the comp yet. we're gonna get some taken together tho so i'll scan them and post up 4sho.

Leave a comment:

• D-Burna
    replied
    yo ive been listin to rap since nwa but i was born a couple years after nwa came out so i heard it like when my baby sitter had her boyfriend over homie used to play it. heres me in my school id pic

one

Leave a comment:

• CoNtRoVeRsIaL
    replied
    Yeah,I Feel ya YEROC.Im more of a split dresser lol.Somedays i wear abercrobie,Ralp lauren,Tommy hilfiger etc tec....
    But mostly i wear ecko,fubu,fila,nike,adidas,urban,underground,...et c etc...

Yo,You gotta pic of ur now gf?Lol,No disrespect just wanna see if she really tops that ho in tha pic....

Leave a comment:

• YEROC
    replied
    this girl i met a good 3 minutes prior to that pic being taken. it was at a car show. she's like 24 and has a boyfriend who was in fact not happy wit me.

jus so u know X, my girlie now is a lot hotter than that girl if that tells you anything dogg... :D

Leave a comment:

• Profane
    replied
    Damn Yeroc,

Who the fuck is that bitch in the picture with ya......

Leave a comment:

• YEROC
    replied
    did i say that i was down wit rap since '98?? nope, i said i was down wit eminem... if you would have read thru that suicide thing you would have learned i started listening to my brothers ice t tapes and ice cube tapes back in '91. then i got into NWA, krs one, and 2 live crew...

controversial.. i'm not grunge, that green shirt is abercrombie. i'm more prep but nowadays i wear like ecko and enyce. you know what i'm sayin...

yo emyhr - you say i can't be a rapper but i displayed my skillz on whippin ur ass??? haha j/p dogg

Leave a comment:

• CoNtRoVeRsIaL
    replied
    Yo,YEROC,In that pic you looked grunge to me.With ur Green army jacket all tha grungies wear............
    I Started listenin to rap when i was like 8.Yeah N.W.A was hot then and PUBLIC ENEMY........Then i found WU-TANG and 2PAC and started thuggin ya dig?I Neva liked snoop much,especially now,his rap style is slow.I Dont like slow rappers but anyways this suppose 2 bout ur pic but im just high and runnin my mouf...
    Well i liked tha 2nd pic better...not of you of tha girl

Leave a comment:

• Four Sev
    replied
    SHE SWALLOWED IT!!! LOL. NWA was the best with Eazy. Snoop's good, but not NWA. Cube's my favorite. I like the song "Hello" on Cube's album, that shit's hot.

Leave a comment:

• emyhr
    replied
    a young ni--a got it bad cuz im brown im not the other color so police think they have the authority to kill my minority/
    fuck that shit cuz i aint the one for punk motha fucka wit a badge and a gun to be beaten on and thrown in jail/we can go toe to toe in a middle of a sale/

ah thats the best song i know that whole song by heart anyway back to ugly ass yeroc hahah

Leave a comment:

• Tha Blunder
    replied
    NWA

ya......NWA showed me the way.......yay yay..Holla!!!!!!!

.....fuck the police comin strait from the underground............

Leave a comment:

• emyhr
    replied
    u been down since 98' damn the puffy stage come on dawg u cant be no rapper and not be down wit rap that long come on yo...ive been listen to rap since i was a youngin and never change my ways always been a thug and listen to rap music....i was listen to NWA when u wasnt aloud to listen to LL and im only 16 so whats that tell yeah how good im down wit rap thats a dirty head...

Leave a comment:

• YEROC
    replied
    naw i was a fan even then. have been since late '98. yo if you want my eminem story, then go to the suicide thread in the general forum.. i know u playin.

Leave a comment:

• emyhr
    replied
    DAMN DAWG I TAKE IT U USE TO BE A FREAK AND DIDNT LIKE RAP THEN EMINEM CHANGED UR WAYS AND NOW U WANNA BE LIKE HIM HUH.....DONT POST RETARDED PICS LIKE THAT....NAH U KNOW IM JOKING

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Heun, 06-09-2021, 02:09 PM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post noahharry  
Started by Brkanmokey, 07-17-2019, 03:05 AM
1 response