HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If A Woman Hit A Man,should The Man Hit Her Back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If A Woman Hit A Man,should The Man Hit Her Back?

I know some of you will agree and disagree,but my feelings are,if you put yourself in a mans position,and he keeps telling you to back off, and you still want to bring tha' funk,and all in his face,then maybe you get what you deserve,nobody is above an ass-whoopin' nobody! The reason why i asked was to see where your head is,this thread is to be taken seriously,just like whats' ur views on racism,I trully feel that you can grab till she calms down,or just shake the shit out off her,but never hit a woman out of spite,i really can't talk cause i've hit 2 women in my life,but mine was like a special case for both. I met this 1 chick down in Virginia Beach,Virginia and this lil' light skinned honey was walking down the street,so i pulled over,kicked game and u know the rest,i was having a bad headache that day,and i fell asleep on the couch and she was laying next to me,and when i woke up this chick had robbed me,3 pagers 2 herringbones and $131 dollars of my rent money,then i found out she was a crackhead,i'm walkin around the house lookin' 4 my shit and i kept on paging them to see were i had left them,i put 999 or some number shit like that in one of the pagers, i put my # in,and some ***** called me back,what tha' fuck?So he asked did somebody just page a pager,he was trying 2 get the # and i said yeah,then he asked,what # did u dial, i said 456 how in the fuck did u get my 3 pager,so he told me ,i went and picked up my shit and when i caught that *HYT$#$% a week or 2 later,i stomped the fuck out of her,but she almost got me kicked out my house,thats why i did,what i did!-------------whats ur story,i'll tell y'all the 2nd part later?-----------REV?
    Last edited by revdaalkaholik; 07-29-2001, 05:11 PM.
    mr. poop chute banger says....
    Homeland Security Advisory System
    http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/progra...ease_0046.shtm
    is wrestling fake?
    http://www.wimp.com/fake/

Well when i was in 6th grade this one kid socked me in my left temple. and it was cause i was telling him he was being an ass just to get attention and i was shocked he did that so i just kinda stood there and didnt do anything back. i think if a guy hits a girl just plaing around like both of them are just messing around then it is cool. but for a guy to hit a girl out of anger or to hurt her on purpose then it is wrong. and also i hink of this... ... if a guy was getting beat up by a chick cause he wouldnt fight back i think that is cool and shows respect.
    Tiffani

Aim: YxY TiTi YxY
    E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

Busa Ryhme

sock a bitch in the nose, until her whole face explodes

Comment

Ummm...

I have beat the shit out my sister but thats fam...
        I dunno, I don't think I would ever be able to actually hit a GIRL/WOMEN...No matter what they did...Cause my ex-girl got on my nerve's so much and I flet like belting her in the head but I would just say the bitch isn't worth it...Plus ALL women are defendless...They think they are tough cause they got loud mouths or suttin, then when you get loud their attitude changes... Plus if I need some girl to get their ass beat, I just go to one of my ex-bitches and have them beat them to fuck!!! Its good to go out with Ghetto-Rough bitches...

ONe, concept
        "its all princals and loyalties is a must.. show respect, get respect, loyalty then trust.. I can't stop till my boys eatin crust.. if this rap shit don't work out then royalty is enough.." -Epik

Comment

naaa...i don't think its right no matter what...unless its some crack whore robbin yer ass....but seriously....u should never hit a girl outa anger or for any reason...i mean people saw that if a girl hits a guy then they deserve to be hit back...come on it IS different no matter what anyone says.......theres my two cents

"u beat on a women, i'll beat on yer ass"
          NUFF-Z <---- "z" pronounced "zed"

http://www.angelfire.com/sports/meth...saidbanner.gif

Comment

Well, no and yes! No, cauz it's pretty inappropriate for a guy to use his brawl on a gurl, cauz she may be helpless in front of him! But yes, if tha bitch is doin shit on purpose having the idea in mind that u won't do anything, give her a big smack, she'll understand!!! I mean, even if it's a gurl, u have to defend urself! I don't think u would want her foot in ur nutz!!!
            "Shady stay creative baby hold your head up, don't you let up
            one bit on these motherfuckin suckers you're a soldier +GET UP+
            STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, LONG AS YOU BREATHIN
            THEY JEALOUS OF YOU MAN THAT'S THE ONLY REASON THEY BEEFIN!"
            - Part of Eminem's best verse, wich is part of D12's best song: Words Are Weapons

Comment

From a female perspective i say yes... A lot of women these days are crying and moaning that they are not treated equal to men..the whole "sexism" thing..but if your gonna believe that then when you hit a man your gonna have to take a slap from your equal .

~A.

Comment

ahhh hahha yea he should hit the bitch back lol! fuck...... lol peace!

Comment

hit a woman?

I will have to say no. Men should not hit women. I believe it is fundamentally wrong. I have been hit by men and there is just no way a woman can defend herself.

However, every situation is different. I suppose if there was a woman who was able to defend herself against a man physically and she was beating the shit out of him he should defend himself. Everyone has the right to defend themselves. But generally I think a man can defend himself without having to hit her in most situations.
                  "I will go down with this ship
                  And I won't put my hands up and surrender
                  There will be no white flag above my door
                  I'm in love and always will be "

Dragonweed T"aka Miss Buttersuckel,the sexiest woman north of the Tennessee River

Comment

I Would Severely Pummel a Butch Biker Dyke in a Street Fight.
                    Xplicit knows what Im talking about LOL
                    this joke : how many hiphoppers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? .................. three, one to screw in the new lightbulb, and two to argue over how much better the old one was.

Comment

Na,You shouldnt hit a women.Only if its a life/death situation.
                      Ya dig?Tha only ho i hit is sarcazm's mom when she comes up short on my money....Ugly Ho....

Comment

Re: Busa(wack) Ryhme

Originally posted by sarcazm
                        sock a bitch in the nose, until her whole face explodes
                        Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight........Ermm..... That was completely wack dog.

Comment

Hey Contra, thats actually an Eminem Verse,
                          --smooth move--
                          this joke : how many hiphoppers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? .................. three, one to screw in the new lightbulb, and two to argue over how much better the old one was.

Comment

if i guy hits me, imma beat the shit outta him :D go right for the balls

Comment

Re: .....

Originally posted by CoNtRoVeRsIaL
                              Na,You shouldnt hit a women.Only if its a life/death situation.
                              Ya dig?Tha only ho i hit is sarcazm's mom when she comes up short on my money....Ugly Ho....

uhm, no. see if it was even remotely funny, id a given you props, but my mom would beat the shit outta of your wannabe gangsta ass, while me and my friends watched. lol, and even though shes a crazy bitch, if you tried to touch her her boyfriend or me or my homies would rip off your arm and beat you over the head with it. Good day! Sarcazm

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by mhukgkophmgu, Today, 02:29 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mhukgkophmgu  
                              Started by hdncntja, Today, 02:26 AM