HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

....rap......WOMEN AND LOVE......check it

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ....rap......WOMEN AND LOVE......check it

    LOVE aint shit // just like tricks // its all about pussy and dicks // money and security // if your poor and 40 u aint gona get any // but if ur 20 and u got a benze // every girl on the block is your friend // i aint being played like that way me and weed till the end // ill let a bitch desend // but im safer wit a car thats got fender bends // any bitch mensions love and i get my A.K to lend me a hand // letting yo self fall in love is like sinking sand // your better of having groupie fans // coz a gangsat in love is like slaughter of the lambs // GET OF YO KNEES AND STAND // or yo rap shit groupe will turn in 2 and R N B band // id rater be on my own // coz u no wut your spending if your alown // u no u gota free fone // if yo bitch moves in its a tide up line // after a week your down 2 yo final dimes // only think that get in 2 my head is rhymes //

    LOVE IS NUTTIN BUT PAIN // NO POINT IN FALLING IN LOVE COZ ITS ALL GONA END SOME DAY // NO AMOUT OF PLESSURE IS WORTH THE PAIN //

    if your in love yo like a puppet // she uses string 2 get 2 your wallet // your a fish in a net // DONT FALL 4 IT // stary strong hit the pussy and run // i aint saying this shit 4 fun // if u fall in love the ho has won // wen u go out u need 2 leave your hart at home son // pussy diveing? i just do it get return // if u let ur gard slip u get burned // u need 2 learn // women r out 4 the money // if u roll wit out the latest styles she laugh like u sed summet funny // its only pritty boys that get a honey // if u ritch but ugly,she marry u and devorce 4 tones of alomony // fuck pussy but only love ya self homie // THROW UP YA FINGER AND ROLL WIT ME //----love is nuttin but pain its me and weed till the end----
    http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery/6687/m.i.c.jpg
    Respect to lil ells for hosting my pic

    Originally posted by M.I.C.
    I quit this battle, this is CORRUPT!!!!!

    M.I.C you and everyone on this board is Corrupt!!!!!!
    M.I.C. WAS LOOSING OUR NAME BATTLE WITH 1 DAY TO GO SO HE QUIT. he is no man and i have lost all respect i had for him.

  • #2
    y view it and not post,GOD DAMM
    http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery/6687/m.i.c.jpg
    Respect to lil ells for hosting my pic

    Originally posted by M.I.C.
    I quit this battle, this is CORRUPT!!!!!

    M.I.C you and everyone on this board is Corrupt!!!!!!
    M.I.C. WAS LOOSING OUR NAME BATTLE WITH 1 DAY TO GO SO HE QUIT. he is no man and i have lost all respect i had for him.

    Comment


    • #3
      yo i liked ur shit man.
      u been thru tha same shit u rymed about then...?

      hit me back

      peace
      Count your blessings not your problems and stay focused man - Talib Kweli

      Comment


      • #4
        Yo *****, i gotta tell ya, that this is somehow deep shit! There's truth in it! Thight rhyme!

        Martin and i'm out!

        ******************
        I tried suicide once and I'll try it again
        That's why I write songs where I die at the end
        Cause I don't give a fuck, like my middle finger was stuck
        and I was wavin it at everybody screamin, "I suck" - Slim Shady

        Lets smoke that bowl
        hit the bong, and then take that finger off of that hole.
        Plug it unplug it don't strain.
        I love you Mary Jane. - Cypress Hill

        All you little roaches and rats
        Besides my man Ricky
        Nas, the true ruler is back! - Nas

        Comment


        • #5
          yeah i been through sum shit,love is bullshit
          http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery/6687/m.i.c.jpg
          Respect to lil ells for hosting my pic

          Originally posted by M.I.C.
          I quit this battle, this is CORRUPT!!!!!

          M.I.C you and everyone on this board is Corrupt!!!!!!
          M.I.C. WAS LOOSING OUR NAME BATTLE WITH 1 DAY TO GO SO HE QUIT. he is no man and i have lost all respect i had for him.

          Comment


          • #6
            i feel ya M.I.C.
            lemme drop summn:

            "love" makes me sick/ bitches all over my dick but they be gone quick when they seein sumwun rich/ sayin that they love you soooo much/ but quick to jump to another crotch/ a "huppelkut" is what we call it in dutch/ first talkin bout this thing called love but the next minute they be flyin off like a dove/ give a fuck if im on their minds all day cuz i live by the words of Dr. Dre/ so lemme hear ya say....

            "BITCHES AINT SHIT BUT HOES AND TRICKS!!!"

            huppelkut = bouncing pussey (dont know how else to call it in english)
            Slaughterhouse II bring the beef when it's raw

            http://fugu.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk/Images/fugu2.gif

            "Tha only time you got ya crowd goin back and forth
            is at ya gay peepshow when they jackin off."

            "I could give a fuck about ya race
            but if ya wanna be black I could shit on your face."

            -FuGu

            Comment


            • #7
              so much hate, so little love

              that was petty good, a bit depressing but good
              if i had a dick i know u'd be riding it

              Comment


              • #8
                aight cool.
                i liked ur shit 2 fugu.
                hope shit works out 4 yall.

                peace
                Count your blessings not your problems and stay focused man - Talib Kweli

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: ....rap......WOMEN AND LOVE......check it

                  Originally posted by M.I.C
                  LOVE aint shit // just like tricks // its all about pussy and dicks // money and security // if your poor and 40 u aint gona get any // but if ur 20 and u got a benze // every girl on the block is your friend // i aint being played like that way me and weed till the end // ill let a bitch desend // but im safer wit a car thats got fender bends // any bitch mensions love and i get my A.K to lend me a hand // letting yo self fall in love is like sinking sand // your better of having groupie fans // coz a gangsat in love is like slaughter of the lambs // GET OF YO KNEES AND STAND // or yo rap shit groupe will turn in 2 and R N B band // id rater be on my own // coz u no wut your spending if your alown // u no u gota free fone // if yo bitch moves in its a tide up line // after a week your down 2 yo final dimes // only think that get in 2 my head is rhymes //

                  LOVE IS NUTTIN BUT PAIN // NO POINT IN FALLING IN LOVE COZ ITS ALL GONA END SOME DAY // NO AMOUT OF PLESSURE IS WORTH THE PAIN //

                  if your in love yo like a puppet // she uses string 2 get 2 your wallet // your a fish in a net // DONT FALL 4 IT // stary strong hit the pussy and run // i aint saying this shit 4 fun // if u fall in love the ho has won // wen u go out u need 2 leave your hart at home son // pussy diveing? i just do it get return // if u let ur gard slip u get burned // u need 2 learn // women r out 4 the money // if u roll wit out the latest styles she laugh like u sed summet funny // its only pritty boys that get a honey // if u ritch but ugly,she marry u and devorce 4 tones of alomony // fuck pussy but only love ya self homie // THROW UP YA FINGER AND ROLL WIT ME //----love is nuttin but pain its me and weed till the end----
                  What can a girl do to be worthy?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    a girl cant do nuttin 2 be worthy coz like i sed IM ON MY OWN TILL THE END
                    http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery/6687/m.i.c.jpg
                    Respect to lil ells for hosting my pic

                    Originally posted by M.I.C.
                    I quit this battle, this is CORRUPT!!!!!

                    M.I.C you and everyone on this board is Corrupt!!!!!!
                    M.I.C. WAS LOOSING OUR NAME BATTLE WITH 1 DAY TO GO SO HE QUIT. he is no man and i have lost all respect i had for him.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      till the end of time

                      u dont wanna be alone 4ever, it'd be too sad
                      if i had a dick i know u'd be riding it

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: till the end of time

                        Originally posted by milly_b26
                        u dont wanna be alone 4ever, it'd be too sad
                        a guy will like me until I start to care or need him and then the end comes.EVERy time I trust friendship it turns sour w/NO LOVE.I destined to be alone....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Re: till the end of time

                          Originally posted by Janetlynn
                          a guy will like me until I start to care or need him and then the end comes.EVERy time I trust friendship it turns sour w/NO LOVE.I destined to be alone....
                          a guy will probably like you until you open your mouth to say something

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm so sure.THAT couldn't be the reason?

                            I really do like this rap.I'll shut up now.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Re: till the end of time

                              Originally posted by Janetlynn
                              I trust friendship it turns sour w/NO LOVE.I destined to be alone....
                              That because your a fuckin dick head you nastyyy hoeeeeee......stupid cockhole....

                              p-ce
                              www.canibusworld.com

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:25 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:07 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:46 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:26 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by touhidfiverr, Yesterday, 05:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              5 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post touhidfiverr  
                              Started by cbdoilcanzanauk, Yesterday, 12:54 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post cbdoilcanzanauk  
                              Started by cbdoilcanzanauk, Yesterday, 12:51 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post cbdoilcanzanauk  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 12:18 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 09-18-2020, 11:40 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 09-18-2020, 10:53 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Working...
                              X