What Do Females Look For In Men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do Females Look For In Men?

Yo,this is to all tha ladies.I want your opinion on what u think a good man is. AND I DONT WANT ANY DUDES TO REPLY.
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

pretty simple

a good man is honest, talks to you, listens to you, shares with you. A good man will take care of his lady, look out for her in all ways, take care of all her needs. Likewise, a woman should be doing those as well.
    "I will go down with this ship
    And I won't put my hands up and surrender
    There will be no white flag above my door
    I'm in love and always will be "

Dragonweed T"aka Miss Buttersuckel,the sexiest woman north of the Tennessee River

Comment

Similar to what WildflowerT said, I agree that a good man has a good heart, respects his woman, listens to his woman, is very understanding, NOT a playa, NOT a liar, supports and takes care of his woman, and is a TRUE FRIEND to his woman. Of course, if a woman wants a good man OR vice versa, both the woman and the man have to be true to eachother and to themselves.

Last edited by pklz; 08-04-2001, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Pretty much what Wildflower and pklz said.
        -Jodi
        U make me cum-
        U make me cumplete-
        U make me cumpletely miserable.
        When The Pawn Hits The Conflicts He Thinks Like A King
        What He Knows Throws The Blows When He Goes To The Fight
        And He’ll Win The Whole Thing ‘Fore He Enters The Ring
        There’s No Body To Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might
        So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand
        And Remember That Depth Is The Greatest Of Heights
        And If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where To Land
        And If You Fall It Won’t Matter, Cuz You’ll Know That You’re Right********************************************* **********
        It took an Hour-Maybe a day- But thats happens when your circumstance is movie size.**************************************

Comment

Yeah I agree with all the ladies who posted on here. A good man should be loyal to his lady and and be there for her when she needs him. The lady needs to provide the same for her man. Personally, in my opinion, a good man has to have a good personality and a sense of humor. I couldn't get with a man if he totally took life too seriously and was moody all the time.

Comment

that is very true....

i'm sorry to reply to you koz i am a guy...but i think that is very true...i've been readin a book bout why is the male and female relationship isn't perfect sometimes...well that's bekoz the way guys and girls are brought and and undergoes puberty is totally diefferent....many girls are more mature than guys......guys like power...that's what i know...
            You wanna be a rap superstar in the biz
            and take shit from people who dont know what it is
            I wish it was all fun and games but the price of fame is high
            and some cant pay the way
            still trapped in what you rapping about
            tell me what happened when you lost
            the route you took started collapsing
            no fans no fame no respect no change no women
            and everybody shittin on your name

Cypress

Comment

a good man lives by the following rules:

-does not bore me, cos so many girls wanna settle down they think they're gonna do it by chosing Mr Nice Guy, who actually ends up being boring old worry head who has no fun. in my life, i want a man who isn't going to be great for one year then just never change
              -does keep fit, cos every good bloke has to have a nice body
              -is loyal, cos i hate cheaters
              -can make me laugh, cos its my favourite hobby
              -can COOK, cos although i can cook quite well, i dont wanna be doing it every night, u get me?
              -can hold a conversation that is more than just football or sex, cos i need someone that thinks of things in an odd way like me, like have u ever wondered wot the universe is contained in, if u can ponder that with me then u pass

finally - he must be good in bed, no explination needed there i think.
              if i had a dick i know u'd be riding it

Comment

well, my thoughtz is that tha universe is contained in gods hand.God is tha controller of all of tha stuff on earth that happens
                includin in tha universe.He meant for us to live our lives as we want other wise we wouldnt be here.That evolution theory is tru to but i am a believer that there is a force greater than us and controlls tha whole universe know what i mean??? Well that was very good attributes that u gave. Milly is my kinda girl.
                "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

ur my kinda guy then

cos i cant accept that the universe just goes on forever, and the whole big bang thing is way beyond wot my brain can understand, same with black holes etc, so believe that there as 2 be something out there that is controlling everything, i dunno wot, but there is something

kinda side-tracked, but its all good
                  if i had a dick i know u'd be riding it

Comment

UPPIN

Comment

still uppin

Comment

I was thinking about this a little more today.
                        What I am looking for in a guy ( I think that alot of girls might feel the same, and might have already put it down).
                        - A guy thats not afraid to ask me anything.
                        -A guy that makes me feel safe
                        -A guy that treats me like a princess
                        -A guy that believes me when I say "Trust Me"
                        -A guy that will tell me if I look fat,lol
                        -A guy that will go shopping w/ me if I need a buddy
                        -A guy that will understand if I need time alone
                        -A guy that will hold me at the right times
                        -A guy that will go and see that cheesy movie w/ me
                        -A guy that is not afraid to try something new ( not just in the bedroom)

Those are just a few things that I personally am looking for in a guy, thats prolly why I am still single after a year.
                        -Jodi
                        U make me cum-
                        U make me cumplete-
                        U make me cumpletely miserable.
                        ************************************************** **********
                        When The Pawn Hits The Conflicts He Thinks Like A King
                        What He Knows Throws The Blows When He Goes To The Fight
                        And He’ll Win The Whole Thing ‘Fore He Enters The Ring
                        There’s No Body To Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might
                        So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand
                        And Remember That Depth Is The Greatest Of Heights
                        And If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where To Land
                        And If You Fall It Won’t Matter, Cuz You’ll Know That You’re Right********************************************* **********
                        It took an Hour-Maybe a day- But thats happens when your circumstance is movie size.**************************************

Comment

I agree I want a guy who treats me like a princess too! Besides that I want:
                          -A guy who has a sense of humor and can make me laugh
                          -A guy who doesn't get crazy fits of jealousy, but does care a bit when he sees me with another guy
                          -A guy who is honest and trustable and trusts me the same
                          -A guy who is intellegent (not too smart, just not real dumb either! I wouoldn't want my man trying to explain the big bang theory to me!)
                          -A guy who is religious. Not a fanatic or anything, but a guy who has faith in a higher power.
                          -A guy who's cute (Looks aren't everything, but often they're what first attracts you!)
                          -And most importantly a guy with a good personality and a good heart. Someone who I've fallen in love with both on the inside and outside.

lol Don't worry Jodi, I've been single awhile now too! I think I need to lower my list of qualities here. But trust me I think love can be blind and if the right guy came along and won my heart over then this whole list would seem less important!

Comment

Originally posted by ShAdy D12 DiVa
                            I agree I want a guy who treats me like a princess too! Besides that I want:
                            -A guy who has a sense of humor and can make me laugh
                            -A guy who doesn't get crazy fits of jealousy, but does care a bit when he sees me with another guy
                            -A guy who is honest and trustable and trusts me the same
                            -A guy who is intellegent (not too smart, just not real dumb either! I wouoldn't want my man trying to explain the big bang theory to me!)
                            -A guy who is religious. Not a fanatic or anything, but a guy who has faith in a higher power.
                            -A guy who's cute (Looks aren't everything, but often they're what first attracts you!)
                            -And most importantly a guy with a good personality and a good heart. Someone who I've fallen in love with both on the inside and outside.

lol Don't worry Jodi, I've been single awhile now too! I think I need to lower my list of qualities here. But trust me I think love can be blind and if the right guy came along and won my heart over then this whole list would seem less important!
                            SHIT IF THATS WUT A GIRL WANTS IM GONA DIE ALONE,APART FROM THE LAUGHING BIT IM SCREWED.FUCK IT IM JUST GONG 2 GO 2 BED AND TRY 2 O.D ON WEED(IMPOSSIBLE I NO BUT I MAY ASWELL TRY)
                            http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery/6687/m.i.c.jpg
                            Respect to lil ells for hosting my pic

Originally posted by M.I.C.
                            I quit this battle, this is CORRUPT!!!!!

M.I.C you and everyone on this board is Corrupt!!!!!!
                            M.I.C. WAS LOOSING OUR NAME BATTLE WITH 1 DAY TO GO SO HE QUIT. he is no man and i have lost all respect i had for him.

Comment

HAS TO MAKE ME LAUGH!
                              Moe is a privilege, not a right

...Betta Known As Tha DirtyDozenBabe...

Im The Illest White Girl..

I know my looks can be deceivin'

HeArT(U)BrEaKeR

oops

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS