Perfect guy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect guy.

Hey ladies, i was just wondering what would be your ideal guy like what are the 5 things that a guy has to have? I mean personality and looks...
    You can admire but don't look too long...

AIM: minxeffect

Re: Perfect guy.

Originally posted by Mistress Minx
    Hey ladies, i was just wondering what would be your ideal guy like what are the 5 things that a guy has to have? I mean personality and looks...
    -5 things? If I was to list all the qualities that my perfect man has , I would go on forever. But I will list the 5 that come to mind first-
    in no order
    1.Humor
    2.Confidance
    3.Intelligence
    4.Good sex( hey, I'm human)
    5.Full of surprises ( I love surprises, keeps me on my toes)

I think that there is a thread like this in girls or guys, go there , I think alot of girls posted in there too.

-Jodi
    U make me cum-
    U make me cumplete-
    U make me cumpletely miserable.
    When The Pawn Hits The Conflicts He Thinks Like A King
    What He Knows Throws The Blows When He Goes To The Fight
    And He’ll Win The Whole Thing ‘Fore He Enters The Ring
    There’s No Body To Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might
    So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand
    And Remember That Depth Is The Greatest Of Heights
    And If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where To Land
    And If You Fall It Won’t Matter, Cuz You’ll Know That You’re Right********************************************* **********
    It took an Hour-Maybe a day- But thats happens when your circumstance is movie size.**************************************

Comment

1) Fit body
      2) Wild sense of humour
      3) Courage, he has to have the guts to stand up for himself in any situation....it's the thing i respect the most about guys
      4) Brains
      5) Good taste, in music and clothes (cuz i ain going out wiv a guy who dresses like an ass)

Other than that he has to be around my age or older.
      Shady by name, Shady by Nature...

SHOUT OUTS:
      ~*blkprincess*~ (The girl's got creativity)
      Mentira (The girl's got class)
      Whizzman (I love this guy's honesty)
      Lil mi$$ Piranha (She's a strong minded young lady and not afraid to show it)
      The Slick Jesus (The funniest guy on da boards, no doubt)
      Lil_els2000 (Remember, if you ever need anything, you know you got all the love in the world right here on da boards.)
      Purple lils (One cool gurl to chat with)
      Hayley_Shady (A real sweetie)
      Psycho69 (Call him Teth Teddy bear, that'll get you on his right side, lol)
      MC_R_Ac_H (A girl who's never afraid to ask, lol)
      Steph_Shady (She's a real honey and a sweet girl)

NEW AIM NAME!!! Derty Dozen Diva

Comment

5 thing he has to have... hmm Let me think ?!!!

1) Humour - he has to make me laugh, be able to make a pratt out of his-self & not get embarrassed when i get
        crazy when im high
        2) Honesty - always be honest with me no matter how bad it is
        3) Outgoing - wanna go out and have fun, do different things I hate these couch potato types that sit in all night
        4) Creative - I like a man with interests and dreams
        5) Looks - I dont want no Sloff guy offa goonies lol, but he doesnt have to be no eminem lookalike, i dont like preety boys I like men who look like they know a hard days work !!!!!!

Lol can i have one more 6) Sexual - Has to be experimental and willing to try different things !!!
        God I could go on forever
        http://bromand12.homestead.com/files/Alex2.gifW a T c H Y o U r S e F Sh A k e T h A t A$$"

Comment

YALLL KNOW DAMN WELL IF HE HAD A FUCKIN LAMBO,OR A FUCK BENZ OR BENTLY,THAT SHIT WOULD NOT MATTA. SO STOP THA BULLSHIT......................................
          "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

Perfect Guy

Originally posted by Prominant
            YALLL KNOW DAMN WELL IF HE HAD A FUCKIN LAMBO,OR A FUCK BENZ OR BENTLY,THAT SHIT WOULD NOT MATTA. SO STOP THA BULLSHIT......................................
            Tru Dat Tru Dat
            <ShadY>

Comment

Originally posted by Prominant
              -That is not true( well, at least in my case). I would want my perfect man to be successful, but I dont look at what someone drives and say " fuck it, hes an asshole and he smells, but at least he has a straight ride". I dont settle. But I do know girlys that are like that.

Looks are not important to me, chemistry is.
              -Jodi
              U make me cum-
              U make me cumplete-
              U make me cumpletely miserable.
              When The Pawn Hits The Conflicts He Thinks Like A King
              What He Knows Throws The Blows When He Goes To The Fight
              And He’ll Win The Whole Thing ‘Fore He Enters The Ring
              There’s No Body To Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might
              So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand
              And Remember That Depth Is The Greatest Of Heights
              And If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where To Land
              And If You Fall It Won’t Matter, Cuz You’ll Know That You’re Right********************************************* **********
              It took an Hour-Maybe a day- But thats happens when your circumstance is movie size.**************************************

Comment

forget the car

I mean I would like to drive a nice car someday, but am not into cars all that much so don't really care what kind of car a guy drives, although I do have to admit having this thing about motorcycles, but anyways back to the list.

1. Honesty- I absolutely hate liars.

2. Intelligent/somewhat successful-i just figure that goes hand-in-hand.

3. Sense of humor/likes to have fun/playful.

4. A man who loves sex and trying some new things and is a great lover.

5. A man who is good with kids.
                "I will go down with this ship
                And I won't put my hands up and surrender
                There will be no white flag above my door
                I'm in love and always will be "

Dragonweed T"aka Miss Buttersuckel,the sexiest woman north of the Tennessee River

Comment

NOT A MUTANT
                  back from the day when saying whore was cool

Comment

Come on guys give us a little more credit then that...

We dont care what kinda car you drive, yeah sure there are some silly bitchs out there who will go for you over a car but most of us meant what we said on this thread those are the things e will go for in a guy not dumb-ass car! lol

SHOUT OUTS:
                    Lil_els2000 (Remember, if you ever need anything, you know you got all the love in the world right here on da boards.)

Comment

to those of u who answered my post.............U JUS SAID YES TO THA CAR THEORY

''well, iwould like to drive a nice..............."

YEAH!!!!

WOMEN ARE LIKE FISH:

ROD= MAN FISH=WOMAN CAR & MONEY = BAIT

if u got bait u can catch ANY fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

Damn your to clever for us...

Well your just to smart for us, you know the truth now...girls will dump you guys so quick if they see a guy with a better car then you! Damn now you guys areon to us...lol

SHOUT OUTS:

Comment

Who are u again????? A NOBODY????? OHH YEAH THATS RITE...............................

Comment

uh-huh...

Prominent get real and chill out man...you a nutta for real

SHOUT OUTS:

Comment

See what im talkin bout???? Now i was jus playin around wit u and i was goin to say jus havin some fun but then u go and call me a nutter???? its ok though.........i still got love for ya.......................................HoLLa.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 05:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post touhidfiverr  
                              Started by cbdoilcanzanauk, Today, 12:54 AM