i need advice....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need advice....

Ok, so just a few weeks ago, on my band trip, me and this guy really connected. No sex, no kissing, just deep spiritual talks. We talked about God and the bible and stuff. I hven't been to church in a while and we talke about that. We talked about what the bible sid about interracial dating, because i am black and he's white and he said he was all good with it. But skip to the case, we get back to school, I talk to him in the hall but just on friday, i asked him for his number and he said he would give it to me after class but then the time came and he had forgotten all about giving me his number. Now, I'm on spring break and I don't know what to do because he is really cute and sweet but that was sO mEan. He was such a jerk to forget that. HELP ME!
    Life isn't worth living if you don't have something you'd die for.

Never attempt to change who you are to become someone you're not.

hmm difficult to say..maybe he was to shy to bring it up again, or maybe he just had something important to do..or maybe he is a jerk..i dont know? it can be all sorts of ways. but if you feel like that about him, you should give it another shot i think, to see if it was just a misunderstanding or if hes just really rude like that
    AIM: watch dees81

http://www.myspace.com/famousandflame

Comment

maybe I should but i don't see him until next sunday....I was like should I be rude to him or should I actually be nice to him and ask him about it because it took me the longest time to get my nerves up to ask him for his number. He was like he felt closer to me when we talked on the trip. now im like, whatever! I'm going through anger towards him.

Comment

dont take every little detail to seriously how nice he acted etc

but see him when u next see him and pay attention, see how he acts body language etc etc if he acts like a tit fuck him if he doesnt then re-ask him for his number if he doesnt ask u first

if he makes another excuse up then fuck him and leave it, theres plenty more men u can connect with or hook up with dont be sad about it and try not to think about it
        Last edited by Rachel; 04-21-2003, 03:56 PM.
        back from the day when saying whore was cool

Comment

yea pretty much wha rachel said..

thier more guys out thier.... see wha happeneds next time u see him and if he acts like an ass fuck him if not then maybe he just forgot to get ur number u never know.. but dont sweat the lil things...

BTW where in DC do u live?
          Moe is a privilege, not a right

...Betta Known As Tha DirtyDozenBabe...

Im The Illest White Girl..

I know my looks can be deceivin'

HeArT(U)BrEaKeR

oops

Comment

Play hard to get ::

Comment

actually is what you need to do is get up the guts to tell him, cause if you don't say anything to him about it now, you'll definately regret it later. Never worry about the "what if I would of just done this" or "I should of done that"....just do it. And if he turns you down in anyway, then you know (since you're into God and stuff) that things happen for a reason. Everyone gets shot down more then once, and I'm sorry but the whole interacial dating is just crap, color is only skin deep. That will always be an issue with me for now and for forever. You fall for someone's personality not their looks. BUT ANYWAYS, You should talk to him, because forgetting is something everyone does, not like it's something new in the world. And if you can't get the guts to talk to him, then there's always the option of writing a note, and tell him that since he forgot to give you his digits, then you needa give him yours........that way if he calls then you know the boy is fer real.
              No offence Nas, but times are changing and playing hard to get just doesn't cut it anymore, the guy just becomes less interested if you act like you're not, they're like "screw her she don't want me, I'll find someone else".....that's how it is round here anyways.
              Wake me up, Wake me up inside, Save me from the nothing I've become.

Comment

Re: i need advice....

Originally posted by Slims'BabyAngel
                Ok, so just a few weeks ago, on my band trip, me and this guy really connected. No sex, no kissing, just deep spiritual talks. We talked about God and the bible and stuff. I hven't been to church in a while and we talke about that. We talked about what the bible sid about interracial dating, because i am black and he's white and he said he was all good with it. But skip to the case, we get back to school, I talk to him in the hall but just on friday, i asked him for his number and he said he would give it to me after class but then the time came and he had forgotten all about giving me his number. Now, I'm on spring break and I don't know what to do because he is really cute and sweet but that was sO mEan. He was such a jerk to forget that. HELP ME!
                This is exactly how I get with girls. I look for the ones who have been stood up or mistreated. I'm a "sex shark." Too bad you live all the way in D.C.
                "The world is changing and there are new opportunities for those who are ready to join forces with those who are stronger and more experienced" -Lucky Luciano (1897-1962)

Comment

thanks....I'll think about it

Comment

If you're black why is your avatar a small-assed white girl?
                    This board deserves a better class of poster...

Comment

^yea
                      Busta's Groupies:
                      Jen 69
                      ~christina~

God Gave The World Ganja An Ganja Me Bun - Elephant Man

Comment

the only one i could find......if i find a medium sized black chick, ill put it up

Comment

i found a couple of black ones, they got some on this site:
                          http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedFo...in/8998/Dolls/
                          and ill attach one..just see if you like them enough to use
                          Attached Files
                          AIM: watch dees81

http://www.myspace.com/famousandflame

Comment

ask the guy again...maybe he really just forgot that you asked for it due to some mental lapse or sumthn or there was too much shit going on his mind. or maybe, he wants to play heart to get which is crap coz only girls should do that. hehe.
                            thats wut i do, when someone asks for my number, i dont usually give it right away unless we just met from a soiree.
                            why hate when love is so much betta?

Comment

maybe.....ill deal with it when it comes up..i see him on sunday

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by nvvnqjzw, Today, 07:09 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post nvvnqjzw  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 05:23 AM
                              0 responses