Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crooked Ass Bitches

Ok tell me if this aint fucked up.

My sister is still really good friends with her Ex Boyfriend, like they are ok as friends but horrable in a relationship n shit. He tried to kill her and went to jail but she ended up back with him and went to court and got him time served n shit. He still loves her and she loves him they spend all their time together matter of fact he's downstairs sleeping on the couch now.

Well We were hangin around with this girl Heather for a while and of course Mike is gonna be around sometimes too cause he's always around. Mike is a flirt he dosn't realize it He flirts with me n shit my sister thought we were fucking at one point in time.

So were telling Heather about how Mike threw a phone through the wall, broke 2 doors off the hinges, put holes all through the walls, Broke the remote to my sisters $2,000 sterio, broke her windows to her car trying to get in it to hit her, hit her in the face with a tennis shoe and sliced her from her fore head to her mouth with the zipper on the reebock, also held her over my bed in my room with his hands around her neck. So Heather knows his past n shit.

Anyway She said she would never fuck with him because for one he's my sisters ex she wouldn't want one of us going after her ex, for 2 he's violent and she just got out of a violent relationship and isn't going into another and three she would never do that because our friendships mean more to her than him.

Well Heather has been telling us how mike has been trying to hook up with her n shit and how she dont like him and all.

Well, she calls me up today confessing about how they been talkin on the phone and blah blah blah. That was ok until we found out why she called up out of the blue, cause mike told our other friend everything, how she wants to keep it a secret and how they got a date wednesday and she been telling us lies the entire time Why she called us up, so she could let the cat out of the bag before our other friend could.. We even asked mike about it and Mike dont like heather he admitted he was only trying to fuck with her to make my sister jealous so she might hook back up with him. Anyway mike told us everything that was said and everything that was planned he dosn't lie, i mean in the past he had an affair and came home and told my sister what he did he wont lie. So we know know that heather told us just part of the story, enough to cover her ass, she diddn't think Mike would tell us everything. NOT EVERYONE ARE LIARS

So we call heather and tell her We talked to Mike and He told us everything, the lies, the back stabbing, the useing us to get to Mike and she said strait up " What are you talking aobut, I dont know what you are talking aobut" then she gets all mad like FUCK YOU BOTH this and that and all acting like she knows SHE'S BEEN CAUGHT You know you been caught BITCH fess up to it! I was talking in the background and she said "tell that fucking BITCH to shut the fuck up i'm not talking to her" NO YOU DIDDN'T CALL ME A BITCH well you want a bitch your gonna see a bitch!!!

I dont care what the circumstances you dont try to hook up with your bestfriends ex boyfriend expecially if they are as close as Mike and My sister are. And also know that he is abusive and has been to jail for it. And the fact that you wouldn't want someone doing that shit to you.

Well She lied to me and double crossed my sister/ my bestfriend/ my blood. Its not Mike he came clean with it all were not mad at him anymore besides we been friends with him for 4 years and she's not worth fucking that up. He's got nothing to gain from lieing she dose by keeping us friends and fucking my sisters ex too.

I'm way better looking than heather and my sister is too for that matter. Heather showed me where her ex lives, the same ex who she never stops talking about. damn skippy i'm gonna stoop to her level,ahe wants to play highschool games lol lets play. I'm gonna go to her ex's house knock on the door and when he answers i'm gonna say "what can you tell me about heather?" Then see if i can get him to come with me to her work cause i know he wants to get her back for the shit she did to him well wont that be convienent for her to see us holding hands and shit. My sister wont stoop to anyone's level, so I'm going to. When it comes to family I will stoop lower than your level to get you back. Ya Damn Right!

Sorry about the long ass post but ladies what would you do if you were in this situation or something similar.

Laura
    The Good Die Young
    Deshaun D. Holton
    PROOF
    1973-2006

Proof,
    Thank you for lettin me know your still here with me.
    I love you bro,
    Laura

What can I say, at times like this, I'd wip my penis out and masterbate :D

p-ce
    www.canibusworld.com

Comment

lmao.....anyway....your sister is gay

Comment

hahahahaha

LMFDAO @ JENO LMAO @ TOMMY.....um....i couldnt be assed readin tha thread too long... peace:D spilla!!
        Blackburn till i die!!

Comment

Well, the right thing to say here would be....

Dont stoop to her level just ignore this shit and get on with your life...no point in starting a war over it....

But then again I'D SAY THIS...

Make her as jealous as possible, she deserves it!!! Just be careful not to take it too far though ; )
          Last edited by Slim_Shady_Girl; 08-15-2001, 09:24 AM.
          Shady by name, Shady by Nature...

SHOUT OUTS:
          ~*blkprincess*~ (The girl's got creativity)
          Mentira (The girl's got class)
          Whizzman (I love this guy's honesty)
          Lil mi$$ Piranha (She's a strong minded young lady and not afraid to show it)
          The Slick Jesus (The funniest guy on da boards, no doubt)
          Lil_els2000 (Remember, if you ever need anything, you know you got all the love in the world right here on da boards.)
          Purple lils (One cool gurl to chat with)
          Hayley_Shady (A real sweetie)
          Psycho69 (Call him Teth Teddy bear, that'll get you on his right side, lol)
          MC_R_Ac_H (A girl who's never afraid to ask, lol)
          Steph_Shady (She's a real honey and a sweet girl)

NEW AIM NAME!!! Derty Dozen Diva

Comment

Tommy Clocker
            You must get teased alot. People who fuck with people over the net are usually teased alot and it makes them feel good to cut down on someone. Lord knows a geek like yourself wouldn't dare make fun of someone to their face.

Simply why your comment dosn't bother me.
            The Good Die Young
            Deshaun D. Holton
            PROOF
            1973-2006

Proof,
            I love you bro,
            Laura

Comment

lmao, you have no idea how funny that was :D
              chill out girl
              peace

Comment

hell yeah slim_shady_girl
                She is scared of me she even told me that herself.

her seeing me with her preshous Justin will tear her apart peice by peice. It's perfect. Actually Heather had plans with Mike tonight but He's on his way to Kings Dominion with my sister lol
                The Good Die Young
                Deshaun D. Holton
                PROOF
                1973-2006

Proof,
                I love you bro,
                Laura

Comment

dude i'm chill
                  i'm just fuckin around with ya

I was laughing the entire time i was writing that
                  i origionally said something like

Tommy Clocker,
                  i'm sorry about your swimmers ear maybe next time you can use ear plugs before they flush.

Hay I'm laughing but i havn't slept in 77 hours so give me a break.

i eraced it cause i figured it was to early for humor like that people might not be quick enough
                  The Good Die Young
                  Deshaun D. Holton
                  PROOF
                  1973-2006

Proof,
                  I love you bro,
                  Laura

Comment

Damn, girl, 77 hours? No wonder you're a bit loopy. lol.

Seriously, tho, there's no need to drop to her level. You just gotta tell her straight up, that shit's not cool and neither you or your sister is gonna tolerate her shit. Sounds to me like Heather and Mike need a good talking to...although it doesn't sound like Mike's the kinda guy to be rationalizing with...unless it's coming from your sis. But all the tiptoeing around is gonna catch up with ya if you're not careful. I don't blame ya for wanting to get the full scoop from her man, tho. Maybe hold off on that until you lay it all out on the line with Heather. You're a good sister, tho, and you're doing the right thing by looking out for family. And honestly, it sounds like you had Heather's best interests in mind, too, and if she didn't see that, then she's not all there. Just be careful is all I can say, but don't back down, cuz I think you know that yer doing the right thing.

Comment

hell that was a long story, dat heather girl sounds like a right bitch n i say get ur revenge on her, make her feel as low as u possibly can, u should start turning up in places u no shes gonna be n have a big make out session wiv her ex wen u no shes watchin, call her up at 2 in da mornin jus to tell her shes a bitch or woteva, jus piss her off like hell she'll no neva 2 mess wiv ur family again. jus do woteva comes to mind.
                      luv vicki xxx
                      Fuck a headache
                      Give me a migrane
                      Damn it i like pain

RIP
                      Aaliyah, Tupac and everyone who died in the terrorist attacks
                      you'll be missed by all

My love goes out to the families and friends of everyone killed.

Comment

Looks like we have some bad bitches on this board!!!

Love Ya!!!

:D
                        Martin and i'm out!

I tried suicide once and I'll try it again
                        That's why I write songs where I die at the end
                        Cause I don't give a fuck, like my middle finger was stuck
                        and I was wavin it at everybody screamin, "I suck" - Slim Shady

Lets smoke that bowl
                        hit the bong, and then take that finger off of that hole.
                        Plug it unplug it don't strain.
                        I love you Mary Jane. - Cypress Hill

All you little roaches and rats
                        Besides my man Ricky
                        Nas, the true ruler is back! - Nas

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by sharklea3, 12-03-2020, 05:35 AM