Female Tournament:Delayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Tournament:Delayed

OK people.things did not go as planned for this tournament.MillyB26 and Lil Mi$$ piranha are goin to tha same D12 concert,Mizz thang 05 is in tha Hospital,MrsShady doesnt know what a bar is,and tha rest are not sure if they are goo or not.So u know What?Im goin to delay this fuckin tournament until everyone of them gets there Priorites and shit together then we will have it with no interuptions.Sorry about this people.
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

you know what? I knew this shit would happen - just cuz Mizz Thang is in hospital the tournament doesn't go on - I knew it! Next you'll be telling us that the tournament isn't going on because it would be disrespectful towards Mizz Thang, shit you guys treat her like Jesus or something. If that shit happened to me you'd probably laugh.

and to those of you who say "lay off mizz thang - she's in hospital you wouldn't like it if that shit happened to you" well for your information I'm in the hospital the time. And as soon as I heard that there was something up with Mizz Thang I PMed her on MSN and showed my sympathy towards her and she responded to that, I mean she was a lil quiet but that's only because she holds grudges against people. But no matter I'm just pissed that I have to wait for ages for the tourni to start up again - I mean Mizz Thang doesn't even know when she's comming out.
    ***Bizarre's my big ole teddy bear! And I want to pat his belly to see the big ripples in it...and it's usually around that point that I cum***

eh? shut up I'm trying to touch Bizarre's breasts...
    My Shout Out List
    Spike
    Simone17
    kazychroniclady
    BRM
    EnCrY
    lil_els2000

http://web.ecomplanet.com/GRAH2428/s...age0257034.jpg

wanna hear my voice? click right here!
    http://web.ecomplanet.com/GRAH2428/s...age0227601.jpg
    Blaow! Ka-pow
    Watch out now
    It's the lil one and I'm not Bow Wow

Comment

That was just pure disrespectfull...........she is in hospital, and all you care about is your fuckin battles.....damn

p-ce
      www.canibusworld.com

Comment

I been in hospital nearly all my life and I still make it back to tournaments to post my verse. and I know that whatever I say is gonna be disrespectful - cuz let's face it in your eyes what I say is always mean and nasty to Mizz Thang - well it isn't, I do care about her, I don't care if she bitches behind my back cuz right now I feel for her and I was just saying that it would have been nice if she didn't have to go to hospital and have this shit happen - all I wanted was to have a good clean battle with her and that's all she wanted to.
        ***Bizarre's my big ole teddy bear! And I want to pat his belly to see the big ripples in it...and it's usually around that point that I cum***

eh? shut up I'm trying to touch Bizarre's breasts...
        My Shout Out List
        Spike
        Simone17
        kazychroniclady
        BRM
        EnCrY
        lil_els2000

http://web.ecomplanet.com/GRAH2428/s...age0257034.jpg

wanna hear my voice? click right here!
        http://web.ecomplanet.com/GRAH2428/s...age0227601.jpg
        Blaow! Ka-pow
        Watch out now
        It's the lil one and I'm not Bow Wow

Comment

a lil' late...

Hey Prominant I know it's a lil' late to ask this but...
          as soon as everyone gets their shit back together can I be a judge? I know there already are too many but can you fit me in???? I would want to battle but I can't rhyme and I probably never will...plz?????
          ...Oops, I lied hehe^^^

R.I.P Aaliyah
          We will always love and miss you, girl. You were truly an inspiration to all of us!

I'm single *wink**wink*

Comment

Yeah u can be a judge for my tournament.I guess u will either take eyerone's or underworld's place.
            "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Drishk, Today, 06:49 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post Lipa
            by Lipa