Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milly B26 READ THIS

iight milly,im goin to quote u:
    i wouldn't care if it wasn't 4 the fact that they're the only 2 that actually rhyme in this thing, so why the change.

p.s i'm fucked, i have 2 rhyme against a rhymer first round, haha, oh well

p.p.s it'd be nice 2 see some order in this, cos so far we have wonkey columns and the draw pattern in column 1 doesn't match the one in column 2, mizz thang should be vs synikal and ssg vs miss shady is u do 1vs3 2vs4, get me?

anyways, u wont reply 2 this 4 me 2 see b4 i go, but i'll be back on friday night so i'll have time 2 see everything then.

ok.u said nuthing about u were goin to make a verse about lil mizz while u were gone.i can read fine.and u made suggestions to me about who should face who,so isnt that called...........................hmmm im not goin to get into it. anyway,i can read fine and i didnt like tha way tha columns weres so i changed it.and why didnt u like tha fact that i would let people choose thier own partner?I did it JUS FOR U.but ohh hell,u dont like tha way i make tournaments or read anyway.holla........................
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

okokokokok

i was thinking of the comination of my drunk message - which i did translate so u could understand it, cos it was important that u read it, and that post.
    p.s i'm fucked, i have 2 rhyme against a rhymer first round, haha, oh well
    yes i was cool with rhyming against her, hence the "oh well" - as in, i gotta do what i gotta do type of thing.
    in the other one i wrote that i'd drop on friday when i got back - which i went 2 do, only 2 find it'd changed.
    as for the orders - yes u'r right, they did need changing cos it was stacked, so i see why u changed them, u only had 2 explain that to me and u know i'd be cool about it. i just wanted 2 know why.

i told u i wouldn't get to see any changes:
    anyways, u wont reply 2 this 4 me 2 see b4 i go
    so how was i supposed 2 pick an opponant. plus i never actually bitched about who i was against, i couldn't care less cos i'm so shit anyway, so you really didn't need to change anything around. it may have looked like i asked you to change shit round, but that was in the other column, not mine, so that there was a pattern to the battles. i specifically only mentioned the other column as an idea of how it should be, and not my column, cos i needed mine 2 stay the same so i knew where i stood.

i dont want 2 argue with you either, i was just a bit pissed off to come back and find everything had been changed around. mizz thang can drop her verse whenever, then i've got 5 days to reply right? so i can still reply and i might do, but she definately has 2 drop 2 get to the next round even if i dont reply, otherwise its not fair on the other girls.

have i missed anything that needs 2 be clarified, i hope not, if so u know where i am.
    if i had a dick i know u'd be riding it

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by tkaxec, 09-24-2020, 11:10 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post Smilert
    by Smilert