Female Tournament : REMADE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Tournament : REMADE

OK FUCK.I cant make up my mind but this is it.ALL OR FUCKIN NUTHIN.We are goin to have this tournament but its gonna be different. First off:

1. lil Mi$$ is now reinstated.I know u beat her synikal but MillyB26 was orignally sposed to face her and Milly had a verse already for her.

2.there will be 6 people instead of 10: MillyB26,lil Mi$$ piranha,D12girl,Blk Princess,ShAdy D12 DiVa,and Synikal.

3. EVERYONE must sign in to this thread.If u do not sign onto this thread,tha person u are facing will be moved to the next round (D.Q.)

4. 1st round rules : 20 bar 40 min. max. 1 verse each
    2nd round rules : 25 bar 45 bar min. max.
    3rd round rules: 30 bar 50 bar min. max.

5. Judges will be chosen once again by Tammy Tam and Prominant. 2 judges already are: Tammy Tam and Prominant.*5* judges total.

6.here is tha match-ups:

lil Mi$$ vs. MillyB26

~*Blk Princess*~ vs. D12Girl

ShAdy D12 DiVa vs. Synikal

7. If u have ANY questions,Post them on this thread,IM me on AIM(ConcealedHeat),or PM me on D12world.

HoLLa............................................
    Last edited by Prominant; 09-02-2001, 11:38 PM.
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

aiight, thats cool

im ready for it

muchluv
    ~Synikal

I Have The Right To Remain VIOLENT
    Everything I Say & Do Will Be Used Against You

R.I.P Aaliyah
    HeAvEn GoT a NeW *Angel*

Comment

I'm signing in.

Comment

good luck with it this time, i'm anticipating it. (u femcees are tight)
        eviltwin

the beginning of the end (defeated list)

catastrophe aka controversial
        K11
        jen
        Jay Kruup
        purplehaze
        graffix
        DJ-Scidazals
        underworld (x2)
        hotacid a.k.a. kid technic
        thacrippla
        crizazy (x2)
        eggnoj
        jgravy
        DJ Adzy
        X-tacy

loses

eggnoj
        mc maximus prime
        AK47
        prominant
        revenant

peeps i lost to but beat later

eggnoj

battle record- 20-5

Comment

Chris, ur gonna get really mad.....

..... u need to speak to me on AIM, like, sooooo badly

dont hate me till u've heard me out ok
          if i had a dick i know u'd be riding it

Comment

here...when's all this gonna take place?
            ***Bizarre's my big ole teddy bear! And I want to pat his belly to see the big ripples in it...and it's usually around that point that I cum***

eh? shut up I'm trying to touch Bizarre's breasts...
            My Shout Out List
            Spike
            Simone17
            kazychroniclady
            BRM
            EnCrY
            lil_els2000

http://web.ecomplanet.com/GRAH2428/s...age0257034.jpg

wanna hear my voice? click right here!
            http://web.ecomplanet.com/GRAH2428/s...age0227601.jpg
            Blaow! Ka-pow
            Watch out now
            It's the lil one and I'm not Bow Wow

Comment

all i can say is good luck to all of you!!! whoo whoo go girls go!!!
              (this proves i aint no sore loser!!)
              *~CHINK GIRL FO LIFE!*~

http://sugadolls.homestead.com/files/sci21.gif

http://www.angelfire.com/pa4/cooldoll/images/sil33.gif

SPANK MEH!

[color= red] GO ON, I DARE YA![/color]

wheres ma Mr. Right?

Comment

uppin for more signups
                "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

Why am I always the last to know?! I even didn't know that I'm in battle! OK...I guess I'm in...when does the shit starts!?
                  /-\narchy.

Lilith Entertainment Wallpapers

Comment

Blk Princess vs. D12Girl

Synikal vs. ShAdy D12 DiVa

lil Mi$$ piranha vs. MrsShady

Judges as for rite now : Tammy Tam,Prominant,MillyB26,Eminem'sGirl............... .......

Comment

So when does it starts?! And is the rule that you have 5 days to drop your verse still on?!
                      /-\narchy.

Comment

rules :

u have 5 days to drop,if u dont,u are D.Qued.

first battle will be..........................

lil Mi$$ Piranha vs. MrsShady

scroll up on this thread to find out other details.

Comment

I was wondering....There's 6 of us...after first round will be only 3 MCs...so how we gonna choose the two finalist?
                          /-\narchy.

Comment

Final round :

3 people will face each other.

Each person will be rated 1 - 10 on there vers regarding tha FOLLOWING:

Similies,metaphors,wordplay,end rhymes,internal rhymes.

all u need is End rhymes,but using any of tha others will get u a better score,person with lowest score gets dropped and it will go to 1 on 1 with these rules:

2 verses each,30 bar 45 bar min max,all five voters will vote.

Comment

Shit...here I go again with the questions....but...shit

I just want to know did I get it right (by the way, I'm not a blond)

1st round....one verse each
                              2nd round....3 MCs....one verse each agains other 2
                              3rd round.....2MCs...two verses each

Did I get it right?!
                              /-\narchy.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by besabki, Today, 04:50 AM
                              0 responses