Breast Reductions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breast Reductions

Anyone here ever had one?! Kno anyone that had one? Do they regret it? Do they wish they thought about it more? Did it hurt?!
    Basically im thinking of having one, ive always had back/neck problems cuz my boobs are heavy, so thats a medical reason i should have one, but on the other hand ive always had big boobs and i think id feel weird if they was small. So im like split on what to do, half of me wants one and half of me dont. I dunno why im posting this (hehe) but i want other people opinion. is any sort of surgery a good/bad thing?! shall i just live with what i been given?! The guy im kinda with is like noo dont get one ( he even said bigger would be better.. i think he was joking tho) so that puts me off wantin one too so...iono

It's obviously completely up to you so don;t listen to anyone else becuase it is your body. I know a girl that had the surgery and she is happy that she went through with it. I know another girl who contemplated having it done but then thought, Shit, I'll miss having big boobs. So it's upto you. I'd say if it is really a big medical problem then you should have it done, or if you feel that you would feel more comfortable with yourself if you had it done. But remember that it is completely your choice.

Comment

^ Good Advice Rog

My friend Carol had the reduction surgery and shes really happy with it. She misses her size, but is happy no longer having back and neck strain.
      "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." - Poe

Comment

i agree with Rog, its totally up to you. You shouldnt listen to such a guy either, because if he would care about you, he wouldnt want you to have pain in your neck and back. So make sure nothing like that will influence you and you do what you want.
        AIM: watch dees81

http://www.myspace.com/famousandflame

Comment

Baby K weren't you were thinkin about goin bigger a while ago?

Good thing you didn't go bigger, then have more problems! I know women that have had them reduced and they loved it because they could buy different tops and stopped having medical problems. They are part of your body, so you're going to miss them, but I guess it comes down to what is gonna make you feel most comfotable. Even if you went down just a cup size or 2, you might have less back and neck pain and still have a nice rack.
          If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions

Comment

Yea for a while i was thinking of going bigger, that was more to do with the job area i was working in i think! but in the last year or so ive grown up a whole lot and i think it would be better in the long run to get a reduction, but at the same time im scared of surgery! thanks for all the advise tho guys, i think i just need to give it some serious thought

Comment

yeah I've seen one of them shits on TV, they cut it all up and eeew. lol, I guess this is no good advice at all.
              ^he's from austria, without stereotyping most central/eastern europeans are sexfiends where nothing is taboo.
              -MidwestSwing

Comment

^^and we all know why you are not giving advices
                /-\narchy.

Lilith Entertainment Wallpapers

Comment

Originally posted by xslim012x
                  No.what Are U Crazy?
                  Dont worry baby, id never of got it done with out askin u first

Comment

If it is a medical problem, then I think you should probably get it done. But, like everyone else said, it is up to you. Don't do it because people want you to, do it because you want to. Whatever you do though, make sure you think through it a lot before you go through with it.
                    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation... Your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Comment

Get a reduction.
                      World Class

Comment

hmm I think I see them fully to make a proper judgement....
                        The Britney Spears Pic Thread !
                        Luis T. Album Reviews

Comment

Girl dont do that !! all those ugly hags tellin you to do that cause they are jealous come on you saw Amaretts picture??of Watch Dees?dont listen to those ugly virgins live with what u the lord gave you
                          Originally posted by SpeechLess
                          With ma shit you RATE, TAPED n RAPED on the first DATE/
                          If you fall u BREAK lika PLATE, Cuz lika baloon u poped now u gonna DEFLATE/
                          ^ Wackess of the month

Comment

^wtf?

if its causing back problems you should definately do it, and even if you got them reduced they would still look good because they're so big anyway. Surgery does sound scary but if I were you I would be more scared of messing up my back.

Comment

Surgery isn't anything to worry about really.... the anaesthetic is fine, you don't remember a thing.. as for scarring it depends on each situation.

You're made who you are, but happiness comes into this. If you think you would be happier then it's something you should consider. Think about the future... would you prefer to have a future 'smaller' or not? Also, don't do it just because you think you'll appeal to guys more so.... people have to want you for you, and if you end up making the decision of having this done... make sure it is for you, and you only.

Take care x
                              Hi old school d12world!!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by SamueleRiley, Today, 02:24 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post kmonahan