Bad Fucking Trips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Fucking Trips

Whatever your drugs of choice is, whats the worst trip you ever had, or just post up your high stories.

I had some cookies and they were laced up in so much green I had a real bad reaction.

All I can think is I don't ingest buds too well, ended up on the coach for like 6 hours thinking I was gonna die and it felt like my mind was drifting off into space and I wasn't coming back, that shit wrecked me and the smell of buds after that was enough to deter me from any buds again for a long time, even smoking, if you tried edibles then you'll know the smell and taste can linger.

I got a free sample of some bud replacement shit, rolled that up tight and hit it.... Nothing.... So I figure one day fuck it and put that shit in a mini glass bong and hit it thinking nothing gonna happen and this shit hit me like a brick, heart racing and feeling fucked up I flee the scene to the first person I can get to and I'm like tripping the fuck out and everything is moving like a flicker book but in slow motion and the tv had to go off as the music was like in high speed.

That shit is banned now since it's made by some asshole in a lab who thinks he can create stable substances and sell it worldwide.

Right now I don't hit anything by choice and I don't get itchy to smoke it up either and I'm puttin it down to getting older, drugs used to be fun but now they all fucked with most of the time.

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Runcrurge, Today, 09:48 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Runcrurge  
Started by Runcrurge, 10-18-2017, 06:44 AM
0 responses
1 view