drug laws, and ways to protect yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drug laws, and ways to protect yourself

hay all, i keep hearing in here about kids who get cought high in school or skipping class or other dunb shit, and not getting away with it. ive helped a few of u outta it on here already,
    so i figured id put it out there that i know how the shit system works and i can hel p u out if u want.
    i know most major laws in the us and canada, and i know shit that can really help you out when unfair things is happening to you. so im a write a few things here so u know for the future what to do i caseyou cought doing something u shouldnt in school.
    This is for mainly minors and highschool stufents or middle school or whatever. but some are for all.
    They can all be found in law books and are your legal rights, so i just thought u should know what they are so you can better protect yourself if you are going to use drugs.

1. There are only 3 ways a cop can search you,
    a) Warrent b) if u give them your permission c) if theyre gonna arrest you, and the can NOT arrest you for the sole reason you wont let them search you.
    ( that last one goes for minors and adults in or outta school.)

2. A school principal or teacher can not search you if u say no, if u request you can have a parent or cop do it, and in some situations they will be more leinent on you ( see number 1)

3. Any schoool staff member can search your school locker and everyting thats in it at any time, for any reason.

( there is an easy way outta this one, just walk across the street off school property and they cant touch you)

4, Your school does not have the legal right to detain you, so you can leave at anytime, but can be punished

(but if u gotta run, then run)

The above information is in all law books, and it totally legal to write or talk about, it is your rights and for your personal saftey, and i think you should know about your rights so you dont get them taken away from you.
    and there is much more if u want help or get into a jam i can help u out, just message me

and remember they is pretty much a way outta everything, now im not talking about violence help in any way, because if your stupid enought to do some violent act on school property, then thats your own shit hole and i dont wanna know about it, im talking about drugs and drug laws, if u gotta smoke a blunt and u get busted you can still get outa it if they dont catch u red handed, so get educated about this shit its important, then they can lay a fucking finger on you for nothing
    Just before your first class ( wake & bake)
    36.84%
    During lunch break
    15.79%
    leavin in the middle of class to smoke a few tokes
    5.26%
    just after school is over
    42.11%
    Last edited by VANCITY; 03-24-2006, 12:08 AM.

I'm not sure where your from, but most of those still stand in Canda with a major exception. Although a cop cannot search you or your bags without a) permission or b) a warrent (either to search you or a warrent for your arrest) a teacher has the right to search your bags, but not your person.
    So dont be stupid and think ur bag is completely safe, cause it isnt, and like the original poster stated, ur locker is fair game.
    ~It Aint About Black or White, Cuz We're Human~
    ~I Hope We See the Light Before it's Ruined~
    Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 - Sept 13, 1996) ~RIP~

Comment

sorry to the last poster if i was not clear enough for you, but im trying to be careful what i write so i dont look like im trying to assist criminals but instead letting them know what rights they do have:
      ANY SCHOOL STAFF MEMBER CAN SEARCH YOUR LOCKER 'AND ANYTHING THATS IN IT' ( MEANING YOU BAG OR YOUR PUSE OR WALLET)
      AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON
      so i hope that clears it up, any staff member can ask you to open your bag and show them whats in it weather your in class or its in your locker, the basic rule i used was if you could or did store it in your lokcer ie:your bag then they could look in to, but you cant store yourself in your locker hence why i said they cant search you.
      , BUT , if u walk across the street then they cant fucking touch you or your bag, so if they ask, do that, youll probley get punished for bouncin, but thats better that getting the shit in the bag found right??
      oh, and im from canada and the laws i wrote are all still intact and used today as i wrote above
      oh, and one more thing a Principal does have the right to search you... if u give em your permission, so dont
      Last edited by VANCITY; 03-24-2006, 03:10 PM.

Comment

blah...they always find a way to search through your shit

Comment

Thanks, I knew a lot of that already but some of the shit like the lockers/bags I didn't know until you told me a while ago when you helped me... I say the best time is after skool, not to say I don't do it before sometimes but I don't keep shit on me in skool, anymore.

Peace
          +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
          JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

Comment

not at my school haha
            Originally posted by Tanner
            at least youre not hungover and have to sneak out a fat 30 yr old white bitch who you were banging in your parents house last night.

Comment

cool jewlz thanks for postin that, i wasnt gonna post any of the names of peoples i helped unless they wanted me too,

and by the way -doubleU > if u dont want them to, you can always find a way outta or around everything

Comment

I don't take that shit around my college, unless I forgot that it was in my bag (hey, I'd been smokin) or I'd bought it that day, while at college.

I either smoke after college, or take a half day and go spark up at home.
                Esteemed Entity

Illusory|Retro Fo|DuPoint|Check|Fitz|Pawl Derty|InK|Teknique

Check out my 4K post shoutoutz

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=318243

Comment

We used to Hot Box my car with big ass Chocolate Phily during Lunch Break, gotta put so much cologne on yourself though it's crazy.
                  Everybody was born to hustle
                  It's a very thin line between a boss and a muscle
                  - Xzibit

Comment

DMX -ya, i was gonna say, u musta stunk up the whole fucking classroom

Comment

Whats a hotbox?

Comment

hotboxing is when you go in a car or a smallish room and smoke so much pot that its totally clouded out, all smoke so your not only smokin but your still inhalin it theres so much smoke

Comment

ill trust my lawyer with all my legal problems..not a d12world message board but thanks and props for trying to help out..
                          INTERESTED IN BEING PART OF THE MIDWEST UNDERGROUND ?

MYSPACE.COM/MINDBOGGLEPRODUCTIONS

Comment

shoot the witnesses
                            I'm a monster on the block

Comment

Probable Cause can be used to search you or your possessions without permission.

And thanks to The Patriot Act police can search you with a 'delayed warrant' meaning they produce the warrant at a later date.
                              Clean Since: 12.10.08

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by gjhtygnj, Today, 02:49 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post gjhtygnj