Who Nozes It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Nozes It?

I Noz It Sometimes On The Weekend But Not Alot. I Heared It Kills Your Brain Cells, Does It? Will I've Been Clean 4 2 Months Now And I Don't Think I Will Go On It Again. Cuz It's Addicting. My Ex Did It Before And Now He Quit Cuz He Heared It Kills Brain Cells.

It is the Devils Dandruff. It is addictive. It is up to you wheteher yo want it or not. The high is great, the low is bad. Often the next day I feel difficulty in breathing ity brings about anxiety.
    Chuck Norris pointed his finger to a plane in the sky and said "bang" the plane exploded and fell out the sky.

Comment

u guys talkin bout yayo...?

if so...that shit is bad fo sho...seen some people get seriously hooked on that...changes a person

Comment

This white chick said she can get me an 8 Ball for 90. i dunno...should I. Blow was a great movie.
        Fuck em all is what I scream as I dream in tongues
        Fuck a trick, get me rich and the bitches'll come
        - Tupac

Originally posted by Luis T.I.
        Wayne ghostwrote for Beethoven and Bach, fuck yall nigggaz wanna do?

Comment

8 ball for 90? ur gonna be sniffin corn starch and baking powder, I seriously doubt you'll get any kind of good stuff for that cheap, thats absurdly cheap, but hell, if it does turn out 2 be good, keep this chick close, lol
          ~It Aint About Black or White, Cuz We're Human~
          ~I Hope We See the Light Before it's Ruined~
          Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 - Sept 13, 1996) ~RIP~

Comment

I never did it, and never want to until I know it is high quality or some pretty damn pure shit, which I know isn't common but if I go do to south america and come across some I might try lol, if you are with really rich people who would have pure/really good shit, then I would prolly do it.

I had a hookup who said an 8 ball for 60, the guy I knew didn't do it but he had friends who did and their cousins deal and have nice ass cars and shit and they hook their cousins up for free and he could get me one for 60$. Still tho, I am pretty sure they price would have been raised a bit and it may have been really shitty stuff.

Peace
            +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
            JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

Comment

Where I'm from the lowest I've gotten for an 8ball of 70's or above was 100.

P.S. any drug you do kills brain cells.
              Clean Since: 12.10.08

Comment

i duno if he was tlaking about coke....but umm, yeah, shit takes hold of you if you are tlasking about it...8balls around here go for 115-140

Comment

If you dont have any special connections and you get it really cheap, i would stay away. Its gonna be cut with so much other shit, you never know what could be in with it, hopefully its just bisquick or something like that. Not that it'll probly happen to anyone, but years ago there was some guy around here that was selling yay for some ridiculously low price. Some people I know went to look at it, and they didnt buy it or even try it cuz they said it didnt look right. I think that night or the next night we heard about a girl dieing cuz she did that shit and it had little pieces of glass in it. What goes around comes around tho, cuz the guy selling that got killed a couple days later.

Comment

man, from what ive heard the brain cells are the good newz from doin that shit, you kill brain cells at a concert, this shit perminently fucks up your brain, it makes these holes in certain areas and can eventually take out areas that make the memory and emotional part of your brain work.
                    but most people know that, nad they do it anyways, i knew that and did it anyways, and i liked it so much i said id never touch it again cuz it was so good i knew i didnt have the controll to stop myself later, so i never did again,
                    but u gotta expect that kinda shit from any drug, they all do damage, except pot which is different all together,
                    but anyways, most people do it a few times and theyre fine, just dont loose controll and dont do to much

Comment

Originally posted by JULZ13
                      I never did it, and never want to until I know it is high quality or some pretty damn pure shit, which I know isn't common but if I go do to south america and come across some I might try lol, if you are with really rich people who would have pure/really good shit, then I would prolly do it.

I had a hookup who said an 8 ball for 60, the guy I knew didn't do it but he had friends who did and their cousins deal and have nice ass cars and shit and they hook their cousins up for free and he could get me one for 60$. Still tho, I am pretty sure they price would have been raised a bit and it may have been really shitty stuff.

Peace
                      Haha i just got back from South America...Peru to be specific. Yayo was cheap and quality for sure. Even taxi drivers push it!

Comment

I've only done it a few times..at clubs with friends and shit.
                        Esteemed Entity

Illusory|Retro Fo|DuPoint|Check|Fitz|Pawl Derty|InK|Teknique

Check out my 4K post shoutoutz

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=318243

Comment

Originally posted by dirtyfan
                          8 ball for 90? ur gonna be sniffin corn starch and baking powder, I seriously doubt you'll get any kind of good stuff for that cheap, thats absurdly cheap, but hell, if it does turn out 2 be good, keep this chick close, lol
                          I got some more info. This guy who she told(some stranger stopped me in the hallway and I only found out 3 minutes into the convo he was talking about blow) said it's cut with Vitamin K12 so there isn't burning or anything. He said he could get me a half gram for 20. Is that enough to get me good, or should I go for an 8?
                          Fuck em all is what I scream as I dream in tongues
                          Fuck a trick, get me rich and the bitches'll come
                          - Tupac

Originally posted by Luis T.I.
                          Wayne ghostwrote for Beethoven and Bach, fuck yall nigggaz wanna do?

Comment

half g for the head is good for one night

Comment

What are you guys talking about?

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by myconukerusa, Yesterday, 11:02 PM
                              0 responses