HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teenage Dealer to get compensation from Cops!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenage Dealer to get compensation from Cops!!

Cannabis boy to get compensation
    A Devon boy expelled from school for selling cannabis is to receive 1,500 in compensation from a council.
    The Local Government Ombudsman ruled that Torbay Council was guilty of maladministration in its slowness to find a new school for the Year-10 boy.

He said the money was not a reward but that failure to find a school and teach him at home properly caused injustice.

The authority admitted it was unable to find alternative provision as quickly as it should have done.

Complaint chasing

The ombudsman also ordered the council to pay 250 to the boy's father.

It says the payment to the boy's father was for what was described as the "time and trouble in chasing the complaint".

In a statement, the council said the issue of drug dealing in schools was a highly emotive one.

It said that despite its best endeavours, it had been unable to find the boy suitable alternative provision in a school as quickly as it should have done.

The ombudsman, Jerry White, told the BBC: "It is parliament's intention that excluded children should be reintegrated into mainstream education where possible and within a short timescale.

"It was the council's legal responsibility to do so and I believe it failed to do what it should have done."

Mr White added: "It is not a reward, his education will suffer from his own actions. But it is not right that it should suffer further through the fault of the council."

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/4839092.stm
    Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

lmao that is kinda dumb but chopping weed ain't really bad in most cases and it sucks for him he got caught... fuck cops, they just searched me yesterday at lunch with my 2 friends, they were 2 of the same that had caught us earlier this year, they didn't find anything on me (smart and lucky) and my other 2 friends got caught with one of them having a fin, the other with a dime and a pipe, the cops got the guy with the pipes number and took the weed and gave him his pipe back.

I usually say I don't consent to searches and shit cuz I know my rights but these cops are fucking bitches, they came to us saying "we heard you were smoking a joint back there." we were like "what? no we weren't we just walked though the park over there" they were like "well it looked like you were" when we were fully on the other side of some big ass wall until they saw us and one started to walk towards us and called us over. They told us to empty our pockets and we prolly shoulda said "we don't consent to any searches but I knew my pockets were empty without even a lighter except one place and he told us to open our bags and they just started to look in, if we are showing them whats in our pocket we are not letting them search us, they can only look at what we have, if they had reasonable or probable cause, or our consent they could but they can't touch us our our bags if we agree to show what is in our pockets.

Anyways yea I had 2 dimes on me, a glass bowl. I woulda had 3 but right before I spotted my friend a dime cuz I didn't want to walk around with three individually wrapped d's and no less that 5 minutes later the cops search us. So they were like "at least u aren't by the skool this time, and you were honest with us, plus it is only a small amount" so they had found a fin on my one friend and a dime and a pipe on my other (he had another fin in his sock and they didn't find that one). We walked like 20 yards to the car they told me and my friend with the fin they found to sit on the steps of this building... they talked to my friend in the back seat about who they should call like of his family lol and they took all our bud and gave my friend his pipe back.

They searched all my pockets, inside my nice leather jacket there is a velcro small pocket on the inside and has a symbol of a cell phone and he checked that but there was a pocket with a horizonal zipper right above that, it is an insulated leather jacket that has a sorta silk on the inside but the zipper has thin strips of leather on each side of the zipper, it was dumbly open but they didn't see that pocket and after the cell phone pocket he checked in that area again which scared me but he just checked my button up phat farm shirt pocket which was empty.

So I was let off with nothing, they let my friend with the fin go without a talking and the one they got the number from in the backseat of the car who had a dime and pipe.. they said he seemed like a good kid, this was only for personal usage so a fine would be really small so he let us off and gave my friend his pipe back... but he took the dime and the fin.

These are the same bastard cops that let my 3 friends off when we were caught in the forest, they took me in the car and took my good small bong, pipe, 3 dimes. They said they would release me to a parent after with no court date and my parents weren't around so they just brought me to skool where I was suspended for the 1st time ever for 3 days, then I was caught later at skool this year which was based on very little evidence and was for 5 days. I don't plan on getting caught again and hope I never do.
    +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
    JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Cade1974, Today, 04:47 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes