X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xtc n gin

omg ive never been so fucked up in my entire life holy fuckin shit
    Originally posted by Tanner
    at least youre not hungover and have to sneak out a fat 30 yr old white bitch who you were banging in your parents house last night.

I hope u get etx laced with meth
    Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
    Lick on deez nutz and suck the dick

6/6/06

Comment

Originally posted by snipez
      uh u cant lace x with shit .. theres prolly a good chance meth was in my shit tho thanks for caring u fuckin pussyboy
      at least youre not hungover and have to sneak out a fat 30 yr old white bitch who you were banging in your parents house last night.

Comment

Originally posted by snipez
        considering the standard pill of E already containes meth its kinda hard to lace somthin with somethin its made with.

MDMA does not = E

Most E pills = Majority MDMA + some Meth + some of a third chemical similar to MDMA (I cant recall the name at this moment, if I remember i'll let u know)
        These 3 chemicals in combination are what makes E what it is, you can go and buy actual MDMA pills too if you know the right people, but these pills are not E.

Anyways, yeah, alcohol and E can really kick your ass. Last time i used was after downing 2/3 of a 26er of Tequila (my gf had the rest) and we both got rocked off our socks. It was amazing

And for anyone who doesnt know, sex on E is the most amazing thing in the ENTIRE WORLD
        Last edited by dirtyfan; 04-02-2006, 12:25 PM.
        ~It Aint About Black or White, Cuz We're Human~
        ~I Hope We See the Light Before it's Ruined~
        Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 - Sept 13, 1996) ~RIP~

Comment

its like MDA or MDP or mxda someshit like that but ya theres alota shit in x pills not just mdma meth n something else

Comment

^yea it is usually MDA or MDxx

Pills are usually mixed with a bunch of shit so yea it's funny snipez got owned.

Yea I haven't drank on E really I thought it was too dangerous but last time I was smoking lots of weed with friends and one of my best friends had a 30 oz bottle of heinecken, holy fuck that shit tasted awesome, that was the first time I tried it... I know I didn't get drunk or anything but drinking like half of it almost every sip felt like it increased or gave a little buzz to my weed and e high...
            +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
            JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

Comment

Last time I did E was this tuesday night, me and 1 friend missioned so far to get 4 red Mercedes and we took one each at about 9:20 PM and we weren't feeling it yet (after like 15 min) and my friend wanted the other but when it hit he was happy he didn't take the other, obviously we coulda but we wanted to save it when we were chilling with our friends the next day in our weed smoking spot.

That night was crazy, we went to a forest right beside his house and there was a fort his friends made fucking had 2 fire pits 1 for warmth the other with a grill for cooking hot dogs and shit, we already ate before and on it we wouldn't be hungry, so we got warm with the fire and we have chairs in there, it hadn't hit us yet but it was like 15 minutes after we popped it I just filled up a bowl and we see 2 people with powerful mag lite flash lights, holy fuck was I scared, I didn't bring any bud beside what I was smoking and the e, but holy shit my friend thought it was his friend (I thought it was the police and so did both of us but he also thought it was his friend) and then we notice it wasn't, luckily it was the fire department who got a call, they told us to put it out and said the police aren't on their way, we put it out and got everything (I dropped the bowl right beside me so I grabbed it (lost some of the weed) without them seeing, after I put it out) and we started to leave, my friend thought they said the police are on their way, so we just left… as soon as we got outta site we bolted to his house, smoked the bowl on the porch, went inside, it hit my friend before it hit me and 10 min later I started to feel it, he was so happy and started to lift dumbells as soon as I felt it we went into his weight room (smoked another bowl in there) where he had a total gym and some dumbells and we worked out, then we took his dog for a walk which was crazy, he dropped the leash and it ran over to another dog who was just barking at him, I sprinted right there I thought they were gonna fight, he stopped when he saw the dog so I grabbed him right away, but trust me this dog runs away like crazy and is like impossible to get back usually.

We went over to my friends work, I waited outside with his dog and he stole a glass of coke which we both drank went back home, smoked, talked, listened to crazy hip hop for the night and then went to bed around 3:00 AM and listened to the end of 2000 BC by Canibus which I haven't listened to for a while. My friend didn't think he could and didn't really want to sleep but I told him we are gonna pop the other in the morning after we got back around my place, we would feel much better if we slept, sure enough he feel asleep and I fucking layed in bed til like 6 just resting as best I could... I tried everything to sleep, I stopped thinking about anything and only focused on inhaling and exhaling... as my friend was snoring all night... I was so pissed but I tried to stay sorta happy. I got up at six and decided to try to do my home work so I went on his comp but he woke up and took a shower. My friend had 3 hours of sleep and I had none. I finished my work then took a shower and we took the dog for a short walk cuz it was freezing out. His friend came around 7:20 we, caught the bus to the main terminal, met up with 2 other of his friends who I hadn't met so there was 5 of us, we took a 45 minute bus ride back to my place and got there around 9:00 AM I talked to my dad and waited to meet up with my crew (or 2 of them) we met and we had 7 people.

it was funny cuz we were chilling at a park by my house and I had to go home to get some water and shit so I walked to my house alone as my other friends met... when I walked to my house my neighbour and like 3 friends, across the street who I hate (are like 1 year older) but they didn't say anything to me (usually don't sometimes they say something across the street but we can't usually hear but if we do we yell back.) so I walked inside as 1 person with 4 of them looking at me, I come out and my group of 7 people are waiting outside and they were looking at us, we did the same but we don't start shit, only finish. We left and were supposed to met up with more people at our skool but it was too early so we went to our chilling place (my friend who lives far has been there but his 3 friends hadn't, they hadn't even been to my town) On the way me and my friend popped the other E.

This chilling spot is my a lake that is behind a school where you can go into these concrete tunnels where lake run off (only a little at the bottom of the tunnel) came out so we go through the open one in the pitch black place and go to our spot which is like a room that has a metal gate at the top so there is sun light coming in which lights the whole place, only problem is, it echos like crazy and is right beside a path where people can walk by and hear us if we are loud so we got outta their line of vision so if they look down they can't see us... anyways another friend met us there, we smoke a bit and chilled staying quiet. The guy who met us there had to go soon, so he had a bike and rode down, we were higher up and we had ice cream (we don't like the guy that much either) so he rode by and some of my friends took spoons of ice cream and threw it at him, it hit him on the back and he acted like it was all good, 5 minutes later he was like I got to go... so we said good bye...

My best friend who I stayed at the night before and his friend who came over in the morning when futher down the tunnel... all we started hearing was fucking screaming, I thought they were trying to be funny so I yelled at them telling them to "shut the fuck up" repeatedly while other joined in. I was drinking a 30 oz Heineken with my other best friend (half black/white guy). All of a sudden the guy who just left and had ice cream thrown at him called down to us and said “3 women heard yelling and are calling the cops they just walked by and all they heard was screaming, you’d better get outta there the cops are on their way.” I went down the latter, fucking started running down the tunnel (I am experienced in walking/running in the pitch dark in the tunnel while absolutely high and there is water running along the bottom so it is easy to fall or get ur feet really wet.) I got caught up on the way out because some guy was walking and I bumped him I’m like “what the fuck, get outta here cops are coming go fast” he was like “I am” I said “WTF, you gotta run forget walking” I got past him and ran down the tunnel where one of my main crew members was, I caught up and we went out the circle gate at the same time (it is really scary getting to the gate not knowing if police are just gonna be there and see us) I sprinted up the hill, hopped the fence and instead of going by the skool I ran down this parking lot on the side where a business is, it was really empty but there was a man standing by his car so half way I started to walk when I past him. I ran again to get to the side walk along a street so it isn’t bait if cops roll by I am just walking down the street, U kno?

The guy I bumped into in the tunnel and was slow was running/walking with the guy I left the tunnel with… by the time they hopped the fence and were a quarter through the parking lot I was walking down the side walk (this parking lot is like longer than a football field) They caught up to me while I waited and they ran to me on the sidewalk… it was funny cuz we were the only 3 white guys in the group and the other 4 (3 brown 1 half black, half white) were pretty far but they caught up eventually when we waited. By this time we are really far from my main area but I know the area so we went to a McDonalds until… the whole time everything is so fun cuz we got 7 big guys, when I am alone I stare down anyone and all of them really wanted to jump someone… I am a nice guy and I don’t like jumping people unless they deserve it… because I know how it would feel if it was me. So I told them, if we see these certain people (who have done some shifty shit to me or other in the past we would fuck them up) but we still stared down every group that passed and shit. 2 of us were on E cuz we popped it on the way to the tunnel and started to feel it after we were in there.

We went to other spots that we like to chill, went by the lake and hung out on the docks where people were fishing, we had some laughs, talked to the fisher men (kinda young like 20) it is a shit place for fishing it is a man made lake with fish put in, it had decent size bass and some cat fishes lol. One or 2 of my friends got to go fishing with another rod he said if we caught a fish before some other guy he would give us 20$, we caught a cat fish and he said it doesn’t count, we were talking about jumping him if he didn’t give us the money… (I didn’t hear the wager in the first place but it was fun to watch). We left and lost the end of his line so he apologized and forgot about the 20$ cuz we only caught a small catfish. Another friend met us at the docks so we had 8 people again. We walked back to the tunnel which wasn’t very far and had fun being more quiet, we went around the tunnel exploring the part we hadn’t yet and got farther but decided to go back to our chilling spot. The white guy had to leave as well as the other 2 brown guys who live that 45 minute bus ride away (at around 4:00 PM) but my best friend who’s house I stayed the night before and was rolling with decided to stay a little longer while we went to the guy who met us at the docks house, we just did some boring shit watching the dude play Doom on his Playstation while my friends ate (me and my friend who rolled weren’t hungry) we left prolly at 5:00ish and went to my house cuz he had to get some shit from my house then he took the bus by my house back home. I had stopped feeling the E back around 2:30 prolly when we were somewhere outside like by the lake when they were fishing or something.

The reason we had this day off (Wednesday) was because there was a huge literacy test for the grade 10’s so on Tuesday after skool I stayed at my friends and came back to my area the on Wednesday… my friend is pretty lazy so he woulda prolly got the E on Wednesday and something coulda went wrong or took a long time so they coulda ended up not coming at all, plus we got 2 rolls out of it. It coulda been more intense the first time I did it I had mad clenchs, they were weaker pills the first time but I had 2 triple stacked blue cK’s at the same time, I was rolling mad hard but it was wack cuz my friend chilled in the day but I could only pop them after he left at night sorta cuz my parents and sister were going out after dinner so I popped them right before they left and felt it after they were gone, I met with some girls and basically smoked them for free cuz I still don’t have my money but that is a different issue. It was the first time I pulled an all nighter cuz I have stayed up til like 7:30 and 8:00 AM sometimes but I decided to sleep cuz of different reasons. When the 3 who had never been to my area got there Wednesday morning they thought it was boring, and they just wanted to chop girls and jump kids, they were saying it would be more fun to have gone downtown for the day, then my crew came and we went places and smoked and they seemed excited about the day, when they left I think they had a good impression, and I hear from my friend that they wanna come back soon… maybe next weekend or the one after, I will roll again (I want to have money and spread them out, more than this usually but I wanna do it cuz I wouldn’t have smoked for a long time. I’m planning on before 4/20 cuz I am on my weed smoking break that started yesterday it is April 1st to the 20th . Oh shit maybe after 4/20 cuz my friend who I rolled with has a birthday a couple days after 4/20 plus it is on a weekend and his friends who we chilled with want to do it with us next time at night and stay at his place. The next day we should come back to my area and do the same sorta shit.

I woke up at 7:40 AM on Tuesday to go to skool, then didn’t go to bed Tuesday night (although tried) I popped again and stayed up til 10:30 PM on Wednesday night I wasn’t even very exausted and the crash was hardly noticeable, I wasn’t really tired after, I knew I wanted to sleep but I could easily stay up without a nap the whole day, and I had walked and ran a lot for those 2 days too. I was surprised the crash didn’t burn me out lots but it was all good, the morning after I had no sleep I was feeling really shitty and my stomach hurt so I ate a bit a cereal and smoked a bowl and we felt better but slightly tired.

This is my trip report, thanks for taking the time of reading this long thing.

One Love

Comment

lol
                'ecstacy' is supposed to = MDMA
                unfortunately most street 'ecstacy' contains many adulterants, including methamphetamine, amphetamine, psuedoephedrine, caffeine, dxm, ketamine, and even fentanyl (see: http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=1523)

also, i would consider MDA to be 'ecstacy'
                its just a different type of roll
                the strongest pill i ever had was an MDA "1" pill
                Originally posted by Revolution
                i dont understand why they havent made you a vet yet whiteout
                MAKAVELI FOREVER

BIG PROOF FOREVER

MARK SANTA FOREVER

MARC PEARSON FOREVER

Comment

^I read about MDA being really strong...

E is supposed to be a mix of different shit, it is more dangerous that way cuz u don't know what is in it unless u test but that is what makes the pill what it is, the mixture. Pure MDMA comes in a block, liquid, gel tablets.

Comment

no ecstacy = mdma

all the other shit is called rolling

Comment

lol
                      no to both of you
                      well
                      shindoa is half right
                      mdma is supposed to = ecstacy
                      but 'rolling' is what its called to be under the influence of 'ecstacy' (presumably MDMA)
                      just like you are 'high' when you are under the influence of marijuana
                      or 'drunk' under the influence of alcohol
                      this is simple shit folks
                      i'd say the only time you are not "rolling" is when you get a pill that doesn't actually contain any MDMA in it (also, assuming your serotonin is fully replenished...because you can take 10 pills and still not "roll" if you haven't given your body enough time to replenish)
                      then you are just under the influence of amphetamines (or whatever adulterants are in the pill you took)
                      otherwise, you are rolling whether you got an MDMA-only pill or a pill with MDMA+other adulterants
                      MAKAVELI FOREVER

BIG PROOF FOREVER

MARK SANTA FOREVER

MARC PEARSON FOREVER

Comment

alcohol = "drunk"
                        weed = "high" or "stoned"
                        MDMA = "Rolling"
                        Stims such as Cocaine, Meth and Amphetamines = "tweaking"

and to the people who are saying E is supposed to = just MDMA, E hasnt been just MDMA in a loooooooooooong time. Maybe thats how it started, but as time goes on, things evolve and change. Now dealers are selling pills that are pure MDMA and they do NOT call them E's, why? cause society has adapted to the fact that E does not = just MDMA.

Btw Whiteout, thats a crazy avy, haha
                        ~It Aint About Black or White, Cuz We're Human~
                        ~I Hope We See the Light Before it's Ruined~
                        Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 - Sept 13, 1996) ~RIP~

Comment

lol ok fine
                          pure MDMA = "Molly"
                          but "Molly" is not sold in pill form (gel-cap maybe, but not a pressed pill)
                          and idk about you guys, but i am always under the assumption that i'm getting pure MDMA (aside from the obvious binders that hold the pills together) when i buy pills
                          now i KNOW that i am not
                          but shit, i'd like to at least pretend that i'm getting good pills when i pay for them
                          i'm definetely not thinking, "hey, i'm probably getting some meth or caffeine in these pills...this is gonna be a fun night"
                          and the person who sells them to me sure isn't telling me about any adulterants
                          and overall, i've been pretty luck with the pills i've gotten
                          most of the rolls i've taken have been MDMA-only (again, aside from the binders), assuming they are indeed from the same batch as the ones i've matched them up with on ecstacydata and pillreports
                          MAKAVELI FOREVER

BIG PROOF FOREVER

MARK SANTA FOREVER

MARC PEARSON FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by shindoa`
                            no ecstacy = mdma

all the other shit is called rolling
                            No it doesn't as stated after this post, rolling is being under the influence of ecstacy.

Ecstacy contains MDMA these day (sometimes there isn't even any in it but those aren't really E). The main thing in ecstacy is MDMA, back in the day when people did E it was mostly (or all unno about back then) MDMA. Now there is no pill that contains only MDMA, there are always other shit it in like caffiene, ketamine, meth, MDA, speed, MDxx and all kinds of shit, if you get pills loaded with meth and other shit then you got some bullshit pills but you can't really tell that that is why it is so annoying unless you got a tester (and even then shit can go wrong).

Originally posted by WhiteOut
                            lol
                            no to both of you
                            well
                            shindoa is half right
                            mdma is supposed to = ecstacy
                            but 'rolling' is what its called to be under the influence of 'ecstacy' (presumably MDMA)
                            just like you are 'high' when you are under the influence of marijuana
                            or 'drunk' under the influence of alcohol
                            this is simple shit folks
                            i'd say the only time you are not "rolling" is when you get a pill that doesn't actually contain any MDMA in it (also, assuming your serotonin is fully replenished...because you can take 10 pills and still not "roll" if you haven't given your body enough time to replenish)
                            then you are just under the influence of amphetamines (or whatever adulterants are in the pill you took)
                            otherwise, you are rolling whether you got an MDMA-only pill or a pill with MDMA+other adulterants
                            How the hell was I wrong? I knew all this shit already. Plus when your sterotonin takes a long time to replenish, you will release and use up most of ur sterotonin off 1 roll, sterotonin takes a long ass time to replenish because you were not built to make it fast, however you were built to produce dopamine a lot faster (ecstacy releases a little dopamine but mainly sterotonin). If you roll and take a pretty high dosage of E and then try to do it the next day or later that night you will not get the same initial happiness as you did before however you will get the same kinda shit like the clenchs, speediness and ability to dance or do physical activity easier.

Anyone who has taken pure MDMA know that there is a big difference between that high and the ecstacy high, the mixture of the different chemicals and drugs in the ecstacy pills are what give you that kind of high.

As I stated before Molly (or pure MDMA) comes in a block (look at the picks on erowid), or in a gel capsule, I think it might come in a liquid as well but I am not 100% on that. It feels good and uses sterotonin like stated before because when you research about ecstacy on the internet they don't know what you got mixed with you MDMA so they tell you the main effects of MDMA (in your ecstacy pill), you have to take into account the other shit it might be mixed with. That is why different pills give you different rolls some are more pure and have lots of MDMA (good pills) and some are mixed with other shit, you can have a nice roll with some other shit mixed in too, it all depends on how well and how much of these drugs were put in and the combination of them might work well together or not. Keep in mind all drugs affect a person differently so some people might enjoy some combinations more than others.

I am gonna cut it off here, cuz I can go on and on... I may have only rolled 2 times but I have read TONS and TONS of shit about it and how it effects the brain (in detail) as well as just all history and other shit... I may not have it all memorized but I know it pretty well and understand the overall concept.

One Love
                            Last edited by JULZ13; 04-03-2006, 04:29 PM.

Comment

ok so.. i think from now on when i roll im gonna have to be drunk as well.. shit was amazing lol.. maybe

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Zavylon, Today, 04:20 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Zavylon
                              by Zavylon

Started by Deborahlanker, 03-28-2021, 10:50 AM