No announcement yet.

So this girl I know wants to try X.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this girl I know wants to try X.....

I really don't want her to do it though. Can someone give me some good info on X and what it does to you? I've never taken it, so I'm not really sure about it. I know there's alot of things mixed in it...Can you tell me what's in it...any help info will be repped high.

Thanks....anyone else?

Comment

well if she really wants to try it, let her just give her information about it. yes it is a dangerous drug but if you do it with care she will be fine, dont let her do it early in the day beacuse the sun sucks, give her gatorade beacuse not only is it good for athletes, its good for druggies also haha..i cant really explain what it feels like beause its different everytime.

if she wants to do it shes gonna need the following supplys so she has a good time,

glowsticks
      techno
      vicks rub , in the tube for your nose
      sunglasses (well atleast for me)
      menthol cigeratte

if she thinks she freakin out shes just trippin really hard its really nothing to worry about, just keep her hydrated and bloodsugar up and its all good

ya just look at the sites he linked and theres alot of info on there more then anyone can explain

but it can get addicting, but its not like an everyday drug u can do beacuse its all based from the seratonin in your brain so if she does it once month she will have a good time almost everytime. its a mental drug so just let her do things that will make her feel good and dont tell her anything she wont want to hear

if u need have any other questions just get me on aim ill probally be able to help you
      Originally posted by Tanner
      at least youre not hungover and have to sneak out a fat 30 yr old white bitch who you were banging in your parents house last night.

Comment

Read up on lots of reliable sites... the main ones are listed above also check out

www.ecstacydata.com
        www.ecstacy.org
        http://mdma.net/ecstasy/index.html (I just found this, it has a list of different topics that will take u to different sites with lots of information some I didn't even know and I have only looked quickly)

There are lots and realize that some of these talk about MDMA being pretty safe but when it is mixed with other shit you don't know it isn't always safe, but usually if you take it without knowing whats in it you are gonna be ok, I would say for her to take one unless it is really weak and someone has tried it before her that she knows... but if not she can take 1 and then another later after it kicks in and isn't really bad and shit.

Read up on it as much as possible and tell her to do the same for sure... Erowid.com is really reliable and you should definiately check it out.

Peace
        +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
        JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

Comment

Ecstasy will kill her if she takes it. Tell her that.
          Originally posted by Splackavellie
          one chick was bangin!!! hot as fuck but crazy..she was obsessed with me..every weekend at the club she buy my drinks and i'd take advantage of that...but i never hit it cuz i was scared

Comment

xtc wont kill you if you take one or 2pills your friend should take 2 her first time beacuse one pill is just a tease.. and um ^^ your an idiot
            Originally posted by Tanner
            at least youre not hungover and have to sneak out a fat 30 yr old white bitch who you were banging in your parents house last night.

Comment

naw, i think she should only take one first, and see how it goes,
              make sure she has water with her, and shes with people that will help her out if she gets into trouble wit it. Sometimes around here e is made with heroin and speed, but it is still a prertty good high, tell her that before she ever trys any drug, she should research it, and find out about it, normal reactions and how to controll herself so she doesnt think shes havin a bad trip if she isnt, better yet, dont really talk about bad trips, messes wit your mind , but most of all, tell her to have fun and be woth people she trusts.

Comment

Its great! i recommend it
                Chicago Bears = NFC champions 2006

Comment

I really don't want her to take it though. I think she just feels pressured about things in her life.

Comment

tell her/make shit up about all the horrible things that can happpen if shit goes wrong.
                    I rap.

Comment

Dizzybone= well, then you dont do tha drugs , but undertand that drugs and exparimenting with drugs isnt nesicarily dangerous, its when you get into unsafe situations or take pills that you dont get from someone reliable that it gets bad.
                      and remember, just because u dont want her to do em, means nothing more than that, its not about you, she wants to expariment with mind altering things for whatever reason, if she wants to try it once, let her do it, its when shes doing it 5 times a week when it all changes

Comment

Originally posted by OriginalP1mp
                        Ecstasy will kill her if she takes it. Tell her that.
                        im on the phone with her and i just told her that lol

Comment

Originally posted by shindoa`
                          xtc wont kill you if you take one or 2pills your friend should take 2 her first time beacuse one pill is just a tease.. and um ^^ your an idiot
                          did 2 pills my first time and it was the best experience ever. I know it wouldnt have been nearly that intense with only 1 pill, tho I only intended 2 do 1 that night, my friends convinced me on the asskicking that a second one would give me, so I couldnt resist. If u wanna be super safe tho, jus let her do 1.
                          ~It Aint About Black or White, Cuz We're Human~
                          ~I Hope We See the Light Before it's Ruined~
                          Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 - Sept 13, 1996) ~RIP~

Comment

Originally posted by daza
                            It's a pretty safe drug if you can take it sensibly. Check out pillreports before hand to see if someone has tested it or if there are any bad comments about it. I've had 3/4 good experiences, and I don't think I've ever felt happier when I was peaking. That said, I don't remember being sadder that 1 time (turns out it was 2-CB, not Ecstasy I had anyway )

What pill was that?

I popped 9 pills of X my first time, and looky-looky it's 2C-i and shitload of MDMA on ya ass.

Almost died. True Story.
                            Everybody was born to hustle
                            It's a very thin line between a boss and a muscle
                            - Xzibit

Comment

Originally posted by daza
                              E pills are pretty unreliable

and it's NOT a safe drug as different people react differently to different drugs .. i've seen people fall like flies after popping even just one pill. people seizuring uncontrollably, with their blood literally boiling inside them from their core temperature reaching over 110 degrees celcius. and then bam, they're dead.

E will stay in your spinal fluid for many years to come, and can have serious long-term repercussions down the road.

tell her to get a life, or she could very well lose her current one.

to go with this forum, someone should really sticky links to drug information .. this forum is turning more into a drug promotion forum, when it should be just as much an informative forum on drugs.
                              Last edited by mrMarcus; 04-02-2006, 10:09 PM.
                              in my home country of Soviet Russia, road forks you.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:27 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 11:16 AM
                              0 responses