Drugs are all awesome but....illegal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drugs are all awesome but....illegal

Its been about 2 weeks since i got my DUI and thye searched my car and found Oxys. Ya i know im in trouble. Just now I am starting to realize that we all just think drugs are normal just because it is normal for the people we hang out with. There is a whole nother world out there that is drug free. I'm trying to slow down my drug habbits but its hard as fuck.

It isn't hard as fuck, depending on what you do. And even then most of the time it's all in your head that you need these drugs.

I went from smoking an ounce of weed a week to none and been drug free for 9 months now. So it ain't no thing man, just depends on your willpower.

Comment

Originally posted by ndirish
      There is a whole nother world out there that is drug free.

thats not a world that I wanna live in

Comment

Drugs are awesome??? dumbest statement ever!! shows your age and maturity level..when you grow up you'll realize how stupid you sounded...if your drug habit is that bad you should seriously consider getting help
        Originally posted by Tone Riggz
        Akon has dry humped a teenage girl, tossed a kid off stage...i think for his next feat, he should diamond cutter Tito Jackson...

Comment

drugs are great as long as you have self control ^

Comment

drugs are cool. but there also is a time and a place for em..
            Originally posted by Tanner
            at least youre not hungover and have to sneak out a fat 30 yr old white bitch who you were banging in your parents house last night.

Comment

Harry,
              Please...this cat is talking about oxycontin and you somehow think weed abuse is comparable? Bullshit. All quitting weed takes is a change of environment usually, all you have to do is break out of the 'weed haze' from daily smoking and you can usually get control. Something as addictive as oxycontin tho...that shit is heroin in a pill, and nearly as addictive.

Ya it's true that there's a 'sober world' out there, and when doing a bunch of drugs, it's easy to get distracted, but here's all you gotta remember. All of those idiots walking around sober 24/7 have never even experienced another mindstate. Anyone who does any amount of drugs knows what altered mind states are about.

The whole thing is balance, it's about the hardest damn thing to do ever and most would rather either do all the drugs they can get their hands on or never touch a drug, but if you can find that middle ground, you'll really be better than sober. You'll have the ability to stop when you want, when it's necessary, but you'll still be able to step into that 'non-sober world' and keep that balance going.

Drugs help out a lot, at least for me, and while it's easy to get out of control with it, if you can figure out how to keep self-control strong, you'll find you're about 100 times happier, complete, and ready to live a good life. Sober is great and everything, but there's a reason so many people end up on medication or have a shitty, depressing life:

Human beings weren't meant to be sober 24/7. You can look back in history as far as you want, humans have been getting fucked up forever, and if you don't think there's a reason for that, you just haven't thought about it enough.

SiNISTER
              Producer/Instrumental Artist
              ASPHYXIA - FULL LENGTH ALBUM - Ft. RICH QUIK, DZK, GRIME, WHITEOUT, PHATHOM, 5:AM, J.DERTY

http://www.myspace.com/sinisterbeats

Comment

^The meth head has a point, Harry.
                I'm pre-disastrous, I fuck shit up before it happens
                Like blown engines of Airplanes with snorin' captains

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Almighty
                  Indeed he does, but..

It isn't hard as fuck, depending on what you do. And even then most of the time it's all in your head that you need these drugs.

I went from smoking an ounce of weed a week to none and been drug free for 9 months now. So it ain't no thing man, just depends on your willpower.
                  What I was trying to say was, you need willpower first. Now whatever else help he needs for his drug abuse, I don't know. But you need willpower to start off, at least that's my opinion. If you don't got willpower, nothing else will help you until you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry

Will power is correct. I've been clean too for like 9 months ish. I used to smoke a LOT of weed.

Just have some freakin will power and try to stay away from hanging out with people that always do drugs. It really leads you to nowhere.

Comment

u dont need willpower to stop smoking weed.. you just need to find other things to do then smoke ..
                      at least youre not hungover and have to sneak out a fat 30 yr old white bitch who you were banging in your parents house last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Almighty
                        ^LMAO!!!

...no hate to anyone who does meth; I just thought that was funny
                        "I am the ruler in my kingdom and my dark seat's hot; step into my world and ya heartbeat stop." - Tech N9ne

Comment

i'm just so fucking amazed by how many drugs some of the people on this board are doing, that i have never even heard of .. tons of them.

i stopped doing drugs when i had to take responsibility with my life .. nothing is more sad than a 25 year-old stick sucking on a glass dick .. or popping E's, and so on.

most everybody does drugs when they're growing up .. peer pressure's a bitch .. just so long as you can it once you're outta highschool .. otherwise, you just become that "dude who still does drugs" to the rest of your graduating class, as well as other people around you.

Originally posted by Kholdstare
                          ...no hate to anyone who does meth; I just thought that was funny
                          why no hate towards meth heads? they're meth heads .. they don't have feeling's.
                          in my home country of Soviet Russia, road forks you.

Comment

drugs are cool but you must not let them get to you.
                            you gotta have limits and when you think its time to
                            stop or slow down then you do it. If you are addicted
                            to a drug then it will be a bit hard but you gotta be
                            strong enough to make your decision on what to do.

Drugs make you think that you want them.. thats what
                            they do.. so when you feel they are fuckin' you up,
                            then do something about it and dont just keep saying
                            it is hard cuz once it's too late then you're fucked and
                            that also means you let them fuck you up cuz ur mentally
                            weak and kept putting yourself down.

I got to the point where i feel like im living in a Fantasy
                            and i barely know whats going on around me. So I Finally
                            realised its time to do something about it and NOW I cut
                            down hard. Still smoke weed but not as much. I thought
                            id never be able to make this step but i did. Pretty much
                            didnt have a choice cuz like i was totally fucked up. I'm
                            finally beginning to be myself again. :]
                            R.I.P Proof
                            get higher, get higher i never retire
                            there is only two states to be in.. NSW & Stoned

Comment

^^ good job, nice to hear someone in this forum thats trying to STOP doing drug and not more lol

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by FrankCobalt, Today, 10:58 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Doro
                              by Doro

Started by FrankCobalt, Today, 11:55 AM