helpppp!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helpppp!!!

ok i gotta go in for an interview tmrw and also they will be piss testing me for the job. i smoked a blunt yesterday. can someone tell me is there any way i can get my shit cleared by tmrw? if so please hellp me out. i been drinking madd water today. i heard drink vinegar. but i also head go to walmart n get this shit call surejelly or surejellow and mix it with a gallon of cranberry juice and drink that shit and ur good. but i dunno can someone comfirm this or give me ideas plzz. lol

note: i didnt think they would call me in for the job interview lol.
    Originally posted by HoaX
    50 it's over. you arent the best and never will be, your candle is about to burn out

i dont know dude.. just drink alot of water, tea and eat as much
    fruit as you can. goodluck
    R.I.P Proof
    get higher, get higher i never retire
    there is only two states to be in.. NSW & Stoned

Comment

lots of water and cranberry juice... you can buy some things that clean your piss but be careful by doing all this, it can make you piss come out too clear and it will be diluted and they when they get the results they will be invalid and know you tried to clean it out... usually it would make it invalid and you would have to do it again but for a job they might not wanna bother with you again and call u in for another piss test.

There are some shit that you should really get, as in vitamins and supplements.

Creatine is very important to be found so there are some pills you can take for that.
      Vitamins like vitamin A,B, and C (i unno what is important prolly C is the most except there are prolly more.)

Hold on I will get a link for you to my other message board I post on (TokeUp.com) and they have a thread all about this, read that whole thing and buy some of the supplements so it doesn't come out too diluited.

here:

http://www.tokeup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5534

Also I would like to add, the best thing you can prolly do is sneak in some fake piss (or better) a clean friend's piss... I think you have to keep it kinda warm, put in a condom or something and tie it up good (if it breaks then that won't be good) keep it in ur underwear... sometimes people watch u take the piss test that is where fake penises with fake piss come in lmao however for a job I am pretty damn positive and highly doubt they would watch you.

One Love and good luck with your test, let us know how it went (after you get the results.)

P.S. Cranberry juice is better than any other fluid (water or gatorade) to drink to empty out ur system (unless you get a clean kit thing but even then NOTHING is 100% however some have a money back gaurentee). But water and gatorade would prolly be a safe choice to drink as well... I would use everything.. mainly cranberry juice because it really does clean out your urinary tract.
      Last edited by JULZ13; 04-04-2006, 03:16 PM.
      +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
      JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

Comment

oh man thnx i appreciate it. i went out and bought some cranberry juice and mixed it with dis stuff called sure-jell its supposed to clear it out real good. im gonna drink vinegar in like an hour im bout to hurry up n cop another thing of cranberry juice. so far i think its been working i been having the runs like a bitch lmao lol.
        50 it's over. you arent the best and never will be, your candle is about to burn out

Comment

^ thats good, jus make sure u piss ALOT the day before, then like an hour or so b4 ur test take lots of vitamens and shit to make ur piss seem normal and not so diluted
          ~It Aint About Black or White, Cuz We're Human~
          ~I Hope We See the Light Before it's Ruined~
          Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 - Sept 13, 1996) ~RIP~

Comment

how many threads have there been like this??

i wrote the best advice you will ever read for passing drug tests in the last chick who asked's thread.

go find it.

Comment

there are some products out there u can buy that clean your system bfor drug tests, here in vancouver there are shit loads of stores that sell em, but i think most take somethin like 12 hours to work. but some do realy work, just drink some shit, and then the next day ur al good, but ive known others that acctuley didnt get the job cuz they didnt work, so i guess its the luck of the draw. i havent heard the cranberryjuice think, but if u smoked a joint yesterday and theyre doin a drug test tomorrow, i dont think thatll be fullproof, plus ,

if it does work, and theyre the type of company that does drug tests, the you can probably expect randome drug tests so ull end up getting busted anyways. but thats up to you,
              guess it depends if ur a harsh stoner or not

GOOD LUCK!

oh, and if u want me to ask around (if its not to late) or for future reference, about the drug test drinks, then lemmy know.
              if u read high times thoe, i think that magazine has advertisements about it

Comment

oh, and DIRTYFAN has a good point, ive heard of people not hiring people based on if the piss is unusually diluted, so be careful that dont happen, cuz theyll know, if it was that easy to fool, there would be no point in the test right??

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok i gotta go in for an interview tmrw and also they will be piss testing me for the job. i smoked a blunt yesterday. can someone tell me is there any way i can get my shit cleared by tmrw

u are F.U.C.K.E.D

start looking for another job, lol

fuckin drug tests
                  Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
                  Lick on deez nutz and suck the dick

6/6/06

Comment

^ oh thats jus great lol

newyaz i got two hours to go people thanx for the advice. im gonna kill this big ass cup of water den its vinegar time ewww lmao. i took like 4 tums so it wont dilute my piss hopefully lol well newayz ill tell ull how it went

Comment

green tea and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS of it, and craberry juice in jarge amounts, but more green tea
                      dO tHe DrUg DoNt LeT tHe DrUg Do YoU

Comment

well i gotta wait till friday for my results. shit i wish i would have known green tea o well its life ill let ull know

Comment

yea this shit has been asked. and god damn it go to gnc people! the tea works. 40 bucks outta your pocket but it works better then some fuckin water and vineger. and you only got to drink a gallon of water.

Comment

You're just plain stupid...
                            How long did you know you had this job interview and test??
                            Then why the f*ck do you smoke a blunt the day before...

Why do they have to test your piss on that for a job by the way? Are you going to work for the police or something?

Sometimes
                            a majority only means ...
                            that all the fools are on the same side.

Comment

julez >
                              good post, but something bugs me about that link, if you read that post, somewhere in it, it says to take 3 asperain, 2 hours before, then in an hour take 3 more
                              is that what its saying? cuz thats crazy, wayyy to much right???

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by FrankCobalt, Today, 10:58 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Doro
                              by Doro

Started by FrankCobalt, Today, 11:55 AM