white widdow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white widdow

anyone heard of it? its a kind of dank. my dealer wants to sell it to me. anyone know if it is good?
    April 11th, 2006 - Proof that the good die young

if its actually white widow it'll be soma the best bud you've ever smoked if not the best... the only better chronic ive had than white widow is white rhino... and thats just white widow laced with crack and yay

Comment

i personally like purple kush, is it better than that?

Comment

never heard of purple "kush" but ive had purple indica which is primo bud but white widows still alot better, i usually get alot of really good strands but i rarely get widow, if I were you id get as much as i could afford

Comment

Originally posted by zodiakk
          never heard of purple "kush" but ive had purple indica which is primo bud but white widows still alot better, i usually get alot of really good strands but i rarely get widow, if I were you id get as much as i could afford
          wow ok. thx for tips.

Comment

if it is real white widow then u need to get on that shit immediately!! That shit is hard to come by, at least where i'm at, i havn't had it in years but its some bomb shit, i'd buy an ounce right now if it was available.

Comment

just read what more of ya'll had to say. I've had purple kush, its some good shit but personally i need alot. Also the shit usually creeps up on me instead of getting me high right away. But i do get blowed but i swear the feeling only lasts about 15 minutes. And white rhino is white widow laced with crack and yay?? Man if u smoked that then i guess thats your thing, but i know for sure that there is white rhino weed that is just weed and doesn't have coke or any other shit with it. You can even buy white rhyno seeds online or from a grower if u know one. Also, the chances of that white widow being 100% white widow is pretty slim but i could be wrong and u could be one lucky mother fucker. Plus hopefully your dealer knows what he's talking about, i know some dealers will sometimes give the weed a name but there wrong. Like i've come by northern lights a few times but i could swear it wasn't northern lights. bout to smoke another bleezy

Comment

my dad grows white widow. good stuff
                bay area, need a dj? hit me up!
                on my myspace
                CHECK OUT MY GROUP
                SHATTERED REPUTATIONS BY CLICKING HERE

Comment

alot of strains like white 'widow' or blueberry could be strains of similar chronic, say the kush and indica makes white widow,
                  so weather its better than 2 really really good kinds, i dont know
                  but ive heard of white widow, and i have only known 1 person in 10 years who has acctuley had it soif u can get a hold if it, id buy lots ( as long as the price is good)
                  and sell it for more!
                  but round here, white widow, is definutley AAA chronic,
                  i have a chart about what mixture of strains make what chronic, if i find it, ill post and let you know

oh,and ive smoked a chronic called white rino and it wasnt laced with nothin, but ive knowother people who claim thats what white rino is,
                  i never found out the truth
                  Last edited by VANCITY; 04-04-2006, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Buy that white widow, If you're skeptical about it just buy a little bit and I can guarantee you'll want more. Its among my top 3 fav's along with Northern Lights and this yummy strain mango x blueberry!
                    Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

Comment

White Rhino doesn't need to be laced with anything its just a Good White Widow cross on its own......

both are common in Cali
                      its good shit
                      {Come to California}

Revolution Forums | Click Here
                      for Music, Movies, all that shhh....

Comment

yea man go for it i tried it in a blunt awhile back and that shit got me high for a while.also last week my friend was growing some widow and he harvested it u could feel the high come on so quick.its awsome.

Comment

It is really rare that it is really white widow, a lot of times they will lie, guess, or just hear that it is and pass the name on... it could very well be real shit tho... if you got lucky, maybe someone was growing it in their home but some places have white widow or other strong buds that are pretty common if u got connect.

It is really good and potent bud, if the bud looks really white and covered with THC crystals or kief then that is one of the symptoms of it lol but it could still be a different crystally bud. If you taste it and it is really stong and gives u a nice ass high you know it very possibly is white widow (could just be dank shit and they use the name). So to decide this, I suggest that you buy a gram or something, try it out (unless he buns you with it first) and then you can grab bigger, if you grab big I suggest you tell people you got white widow, chop it pretty expensive or more than what you got it for and make a good profit. It might be white widow which is good, if not and it is really dank shit then you can pass it off as white widow, you prolly wouldn't know to tell the difference and neither would others.

Peace, let us know how that shit is.
                          +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
                          JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

Comment

Ok just bought 4 grams of it for me and my friends. Looks really nice. I'll up a picture in a little bit. Im smokin it friday so I'll let y'all know how it works out.

thx for the help

Comment

I have tried White Widow and White Rhino and while both are quite tasty, there are plenty of other strands that I prefer. I would say some of my favs are NY Diesel, Master kush, OG Kush & Purple Erkel to name a few.

Unfortunately I have been unable to make it down to a clinic in some time so for now I'm just blazin on the various flavors Northern Cali has to offer, which is nothing to frown upon.

Enjoy the goodies this weekend dErTy kEvin, should be nice!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Cokiger, 10-24-2021, 06:16 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Heun
                              by Heun

Started by Jull1968, Today, 03:24 AM