Bill 25, takes away your right to privacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill 25, takes away your right to privacy

I was just watching the news and the solicitor general for canada said that he is 100% against legalizing marijuana, for the main reason that 50% of marijuana in canada is LACED WITH CRYSTOL METH! what an asshole,

i cant believe anyone is that nieve and stupid. hes saying 50% of a 7 billion dollar industry is used only by crystol meth users? first of all, why would meth users waiste their money on pot, and why would pot smokers waste good weed ( bc bud) by putting crystol meth in it? it doesnt increase the amount its worth, if anything, it decreases the profit and amount they make!
    and besides, you cant lace weed with crystol meth with out the person knowing, first they would have to buy an already rolled joint, and then not taste it, smell it, feel it? i dont think so. besides, most of the major weed sales in BC are in pounds/ pound bags, id like to see someone lace a pound bag here and try to pawn it off on the pros. (somebulls

and ya know, i dont see this guy saying that 50% of liquor sold in bars is laced with GHB (the date rape drug), or that 90% of lifetime smokers (cigaretts) get horrable deseases or cancer or a number of other health problems. and you know why? because they get a cut, a profit from liquor and smokes sales, and they dont want to loose that money.
    but i bet it just fucking kills them that they dont get shit outta that 7 billion

The original new story was about this bill 25 for the government of canada that says that they can check any hydro record for citizens. which helps then bust more grow ops.
    so if the hydro leval on your bill is higher than a certain percent or amount above some average then they give that and all your address and name information and youll be flagged and they then have the right to search your house.

thats bulshit, thats totally talking away your rights for privacy,
    this is about to happen in canada.

what do u guys think of this? does anyone know any other info in this subject?
    yes
    20.00%
    hell no
    80.00%
    Last edited by VANCITY; 04-10-2006, 06:59 PM.

Originally posted by VANCITY
    because they get a cut, a profit from liquor and smokes sales, and they dont want to loose that money.
    but i bet it just fucking killes them that they dont get shit outta that 7 billion
    well, that's exactly it .. until the government figures out a way to tax it, they will not legalize it.

the second they figure out a way to tax it (make money off of it), then it will become legalized .. and when asked why they just decided to legalize it won't have anything to do with it now being taxed, but instead, be sure that they'll have a completely different excuse like, "we just couldn't fight it anymore", or some dumb shit.

the government don't give a fuck if people are dying off of what they/we do, all they care about is getting money off of us so that employees within the dept. can use our money to take extended vacations, increase their spending budgets, and only have to go into work a few days a week for only a few hours @ a time.

you ever notice how if you need to get a hold of a government employee, that they're never in the office? or their voice message says they're gone for the weekend when it's only wednesday?

drugs/marijuana will not be legalized anytime soon .. at least not in the way that most pot smokers would like it to be, ie. completely legal for people to walk down the road and smoke, etc...

i understand that drugs, including marijuana, are a gateway drug that often find their way back to some sort of bigtime, hard-drug dealer .. so completely legalizing can possibly open up doors to some unwanted shit.

just blame the newly appointed Conservatives for the demise of the Bill.
    in my home country of Soviet Russia, road forks you.

Comment

Originally posted by mrMarcus
      the government don't give a fuck if people are dying off of what they/we do, all they care about is getting money off of us so that employees within the dept. can use our money to take extended vacations, increase their spending budgets,
      wow, i just said that exact thing 15 min ago, your obviously a fellow canuck so thanks for putting your comment in, i forewarded what i wrote here (but cleaned it up a little) to near 10 people at the vancouver sun, i hope they print it, or respond but i bet 10000000+ have already written in conserning this,
      so they probly wont, but this is just going to fucking far that i had to write to someone or something~!

Comment

All I know is, Jean Chretien said once he's out of office he was gonna smoke weed.

He lives in Montreal,I gota hit that man up. bahahha.

Comment

i couldnt smoke with Jean and keep a straight face when he did his lil jaw thing
          LastFM

Comment

ya, jean was a weird looking muthafucka if u high
            i didnt know that about him, when did he say that shit about smoking when he aint PM anymore?

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Campt1971, Today, 03:51 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Campt1971  
            Started by RachelHelmik, Today, 01:43 AM
            0 responses