Clear All

• shane21
    replied
    im washing down this thread with a nice cold can of soda

Leave a comment:

• PunkAssPHATBEAT
    replied
    Why must there be beef?
    Remember what John Lennon once said 'Cant we just give peace a chance'?

Leave a comment:

• BrianPeppers
    replied
    Originally posted by okplayer
    you have contradicted yourself at least 10x in that sentence alone, arguing with you is like arguing with a fucking infant, talking to you is actually making me stupid
    im done

Ok you're done. Great, because you didn't help this thread at all. No one else acted like a complete jackass so pat yourself on the shoulder and go sweat yourself in insecurity.

Leave a comment:

• okplayer
    replied
    Originally posted by BrianPeppers
    Uhh, I never talked trash about ethnicities in this thread, so relating comments I have made (don't remember any) to this is beyond me. And does talking as much trash as possible and then stating I have no friends because I share ideas on the D12 Message Board make you such a great person? I could say the same shit about you, but I don't. Just calm down, ok kid? Oh btw, calling other people you don't know on the internet a virgian, overweight, or homosexual just proves how insecure you are.

you have contradicted yourself at least 10x in that sentence alone, arguing with you is like arguing with a fucking infant, talking to you is actually making me stupid

im done

Leave a comment:

• MAKAVELI2199
    replied
    Okay, I'll be honest.

I'm confused as to why this would be in the Drugs and Alcohol section.

Leave a comment:

• ALLWORLD
    replied
    Apple drink!!!

Leave a comment:

• SouthSideGurl
    replied
    i tried to quit drinking soda for awhile but i slipped up and drank 2 of them this week.

Leave a comment:

• BrianPeppers
    replied
    trust me on this one homie
    im not as idiotic as you are
    its fine that you dont want to drink soda in fear of getting obese, and its funny how you want to share that with people who think your fuckin stupid (on a d12 message board) but talking trash about ethnicites and making this thread to "try to be as idiotic as possible" proves nothing except how miserable your life must be and your ignorance which you have a lot of.
    so please share your diet stories with the oprah club you retarded fuck and if you dont have enough friends in the real world, then i actually feel bad for you

Uhh, I never talked trash about ethnicities in this thread, so relating comments I have made (don't remember any) to this is beyond me. And does talking as much trash as possible and then stating I have no friends because I share ideas on the D12 Message Board make you such a great person? I could say the same shit about you, but I don't. Just calm down, ok kid? Oh btw, calling other people you don't know on the internet a virgian, overweight, or homosexual just proves how insecure you are.

Leave a comment:

• sebAZ
    replied
    LMAO Best thread ever

nah... not really

Leave a comment:

• Rog
    replied
    I'm not a soda fan either.

I only drink it if I'm drinking rum, but then after a few rum and coke's it feels shitty.

Leave a comment:

• okplayer
    replied
    I never said I was fat. It's pointless now, because your obviously incompetent self has registered I'm fat. There isn't much to say other than you make yourself look idiotic than I.

trust me on this one homie

im not as idiotic as you are
    its fine that you dont want to drink soda in fear of getting obese, and its funny how you want to share that with people who think your fuckin stupid (on a d12 message board) but talking trash about ethnicites and making this thread to "try to be as idiotic as possible" proves nothing except how miserable your life must be and your ignorance which you have a lot of.

so please share your diet stories with the oprah club you retarded fuck and if you dont have enough friends in the real world, then i actually feel bad for you
    Last edited by okplayer; 04-22-2006, 01:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MagnuM
    replied
    soda makes u fat

Leave a comment:

• swiftysgirl
    replied
    A gay guy would never have had pussy, I have had soda and now I don't have it anymore.
    I have heard of gay guys getting pussy before. There was a married guy on
    Oprah the other day and he left his wife because he is gay.

Leave a comment:

• BrianPeppers
    replied
    are you mad because your fat?
    if soda does indeed make you fat, how are these "asian" kids skinny with small penises? asians are small because they dont eat the right things, you are FAT because you dont eat the right things, i feel bad for ya man, try getting some lipo i heard all the bitches these days are doing it

I never said I was fat. It's pointless now, because your obviously incompetent self has registered I'm fat. There isn't much to say other than you make yourself look idiotic than I.

Leave a comment:

• okplayer
    replied
    asian kids some of my classes who are drinking 2-3 sodas a day and then no wonder they have small penises, eyes, everything. alwas sof cuking hyper and active,i dunno

are you mad because your fat?

if soda does indeed make you fat, how are these "asian" kids skinny with small penises? asians are small because they dont eat the right things, you are FAT because you dont eat the right things, i feel bad for ya man, try getting some lipo i heard all the bitches these days are doing it

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:25 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post Deborahlanker  
Started by Dave Dirty, 02-02-2016, 02:29 AM