Hookah - I need some information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hookah - I need some information

So can someone give me some information about hookah. is it worth doing? ( i dont need any comments telling me to just do coke instead but i wanna know how it compares to weed). do you actually get high off it cause i've had plenty of people tell me they barely felt anything. and i want some info about hookah bars, i know there are ones around new york, are there any restrictions?

i know must of you are into harder drugs but i just wanted to know a little more about it if i decide to try it. thanx
    ShadyStayCreativeBabyHoldYourHeadUpDon'tYouLetUp OneBitOnTheseMotherfuckinSuckersYouASoldierGetUp StandUpForWhatYouBelieveInLongAsYouBreathin TheyJealousOfYouManThat'sTheOnlyReasonTheyBeefin'

its not a drug, its tobacco and flavoring, it gets you light headed pretty good and chills you out, its nothing like weed. it tastes good and it fun with a group of people. i asume oyu only have to be 18, because its tobacco, but i dont even know for sure. try it out
    I'm a monster on the block

Comment

i thought you was gonna try and fuck a hooker
      http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...geibe/dp26.jpgR.I.P
      http://photos.pe.facebook.com/v30/22...16_649_679.jpgR.I.P

Comment

It has the same consequences as smoking cigarettes, so don't do it that often, unless you don't mind.

Comment

you can use a hookah to smoke weed with a small group of your friends, but its a major waste of your weed. burns right throught it. they're good for display, but thats about it.

Comment

Weed > hookah

Don't waste your money
            HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

Some places call it Hubbly Bubbly.
              change must come from within

Comment

Hookah is just the water pipe used to smoke shisha, so you're talking about smoking shisha not smoking hookah. If you were smoking hookah you'd be smoking glass and metal.

The tobacco used is a mix of shredded tobacoos and a sweetener, usually molasses. Glycerine is used a lot these days as well because it keeps the tobacco moist while it also sweetens it. It contains nicotine and tar so it's got the same effects as cigarettes. I've never seen someone get addicted to shisha though, if you keep it as a once in a while thing I assure you you won't get addicted.

I've found shisha outside the middle east to be complete shit though, I've become used to smoking shisha here and when I go elsewhere it's pales in comparison. I would imagine that especially in America it would be pretty terrible. I've found a few good spots around Europe where usually Morrocans own these cafes and those are pretty decent, for the rest it's all been pretty shit though.

As for the effects, it's quite a relaxing thing to do really. It's a very social thing so if you go there looking to get stoned or something you'll look a bit dumb. Just go, play some backgammon or cards and smoke shisha for a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Rog
                  Hookah is just the water pipe used to smoke shisha, so you're talking about smoking shisha not smoking hookah. If you were smoking hookah you'd be smoking glass and metal.

The tobacco used is a mix of shredded tobacoos and a sweetener, usually molasses. Glycerine is used a lot these days as well because it keeps the tobacco moist while it also sweetens it. It contains nicotine and tar so it's got the same effects as cigarettes. I've never seen someone get addicted to shisha though, if you keep it as a once in a while thing I assure you you won't get addicted.

I've found shisha outside the middle east to be complete shit though, I've become used to smoking shisha here and when I go elsewhere it's pales in comparison. I would imagine that especially in America it would be pretty terrible. I've found a few good spots around Europe where usually Morrocans own these cafes and those are pretty decent, for the rest it's all been pretty shit though.

As for the effects, it's quite a relaxing thing to do really. It's a very social thing so if you go there looking to get stoned or something you'll look a bit dumb. Just go, play some backgammon or cards and smoke shisha for a few hours.
                  amen my friend
                  ~It Aint About Black or White, Cuz We're Human~
                  ~I Hope We See the Light Before it's Ruined~
                  Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 - Sept 13, 1996) ~RIP~

Comment

one of my favorite pasttimes.. ill smoke it all day if i could.. try single apple its the best

Comment

ok, thanks, i guess i'll try it if its there but im not going out of my way.
                      ShadyStayCreativeBabyHoldYourHeadUpDon'tYouLetUp OneBitOnTheseMotherfuckinSuckersYouASoldierGetUp StandUpForWhatYouBelieveInLongAsYouBreathin TheyJealousOfYouManThat'sTheOnlyReasonTheyBeefin'

Comment

^well you can smoke with me anyday...

Comment

I used a hookah to smoke weed several times and it's pretty fuckin sweet.

Got me extremely high every time. I'd for sure recommend it with weed.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by Deborahlanker, 08-26-2020, 01:33 AM
                          5 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post kenelty
                          by kenelty

Started by Cokiger, 10-24-2021, 06:16 AM