now i been usin weed fer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now i been usin weed fer

past 3 years hardcore.id go off it for a bit, month here, 6 once, then a week or 2 there, and smoke every day in between, depending on how im feelin. indecision: should i shouldnt I, other times id just kick back and love it, but on the nights when munchies wud come around(not everyday) id regret the rest of the night, where id have a tight stomache, waitin just fer the night to end so i cud sleep.
    loner stoner right here: shure id smoke with friends, but mostly alone: open but ashamed of it at the same time. my european morals affecting my indecision? maybe. paranoia got to me, i was always wonderin wut ppl where thinkin of me when i came from a buddies when id come onto the bus bloodshot, if they knew i was high, adn they CUD cuz of their facial expresion and why didnt they say something, why tehy holding back, if they wanna say somthin say it to my face but at the same time i felt guilty, cuz its not somthin i wanna be doin, but i love the times im on it, makes me realize more, but at the same time clouds the ideas more of gettin shit done: cuz i CANT just have it and not smoke it.
    but i knew indecision sucks, so mid december06 i made a tough goal: no smokin alone, only with friends and on weekends, so im like, YEAH! but then came the 24th of december about a week or so thru it, im like, fuck it, so i call up my dealer, meet up, buy it? i rolled it up, adn out my side door, light it, wtf? no lightin, the wind and rain fuckd it, and im thinkin 'fuck it' and at the same time 'wut teh fuck am i doin? tossed the j, felt like shit, the guilt crippled me, adn i just laid down still WUT THE FUCK?? so i call up my buddy/mentor, and toss that weed out, says set an attainable goal: so me, disgusted with tha weed: quit that shit fer an attainable month.
    on the way ive been naturally high off life, and man, my minds clearer, but the symptoms still lie within, feel depressed fer no reason and im just wonderin WTFS with my indecision? it never ends man, NEVER. i done cid in the meantime(during those 3 years), and although enlightening, some scary indecision continues and aint stoppin. again, thats more of who i am, but any thoughts, and if anyone can fill me in, how long does it take to get back to my 'normal' sober self?
    sorry ppl if its all about me, i tend to post shit that can be useful fer everyone, back to INDECISION.
    strength does not come from physical capacity, but from undomitable will

shit man, if its weed thats got u writin like that then u need to quit. But in all seriousness, weed is addictive no matter what people say. I smoked that shit nearly everyday for several years and i only smoke a few times every few months now. But the only reason for that is cuz its real hard for me to get now. Otherwise i'd still be smoking everyday. I say its addictive cuz i think about it all the fuckin time and get that urge to just wanna blaze up. I'll be doing simple stuff, like going to the mall, driving, watching movies, and i'll just think, "man, if i was high this would be alot better". But yeah, it doesn't take that long to feel completely normal. Took me a few weeks and now i think clearly and i dont fuck up in mid sentence while talking, i also started to have a stuttering problem from smoking so much weed. I've never had a speech impediment, but after smoking so much weed, i'd catch myself stuttering way too often, even when i wasn't high, but that problem is now gone, since i rarely smoke now. Plus it does make u alot less motivated and i've already gone back to school and everything now. Plus i have alot of money saved up now that i'm not buying a quarters worth of weed a week anymore(sometimes more) Anyways, hopefully tha thelps, but u being able to buy it anytime u want makes it hard.

Comment

naw, i think the quitin is done, adn i dont need to speak to those who have it about IT. but the cunundrum i have right now is, basically the question of permafry. am i gonna be thinkin and havin indecision and questions about evverything forever? it drives me nutz thinkin i wont be my great old self agin

Comment

you just cant handle weed...quit...the marijuana community is better off without you anyways

Comment

lol bro have fun in yer fantasy life comunity of people who dont know wut they want so they resort to drugs. escaping the fantasy...later

Comment

using weed? hommie u stick wit sayin that and ur friends wont be smokin weed to get high n laugh, they'll jus llaugh at u.

but on tha real, ive been smokin day to day for the past 4 years, aint no thang....ya minds gatta be right b4 u start fuckin wit drugs man, u aint right to begin wit u aint gunna be right after 2 tabs of acid.... in tha end drugs jus cloud up ur head, its wether u have time for u to chillax, or do u neeed to be on the grind for that paper stack.....in life u need stability....stability is the key
            R.I.P. PROOF
            I Don't know what to think anymore.
            You were the most influential, inspiring person in my life, you wEre my idol hommie....

Comment

Originally posted by kdiddy845 View Post
              using weed? hommie u stick wit sayin that and ur friends wont be smokin weed to get high n laugh, they'll jus llaugh at u.
              but on tha real, ive been smokin day to day for the past 4 years, aint no thang....ya minds gatta be right b4 u start fuckin wit drugs man, u aint right to begin wit u aint gunna be right after 2 tabs of acid.... in tha end drugs jus cloud up ur head, its wether u have time for u to chillax, or do u neeed to be on the grind for that paper stack.....in life u need stability....stability is the key

I'm high as shit right now, but i agree. You gotta have a stable, composed mindstate before smoking or you'll get that kinda guilty feeling n shit. I'm one indecisive motherfucker myself so I duno about all that. I've been smokin for the past 5 years and am still debating if i should quit or not.

Comment

Originally posted by NefyuTom View Post
                lol bro have fun in yer fantasy life comunity of people who dont know wut they want so they resort to drugs. escaping the fantasy...later
                just because that's your reason for doing drugs, doesnt mean it's everyone's reason

i guess, to you, my fantasy life community is college, EEEEH?

Comment

k, true man that was my reason. but if ppls around whos smokin a nice j, shit ya! ill smoke it. the faxct i was loner-stonerin around my house was not cool. fantasy life is whatever u make it to be. so i want a fulltime job. so what?

Comment

s'all good...im just busting balls...aint nothing wrong with smoking a few bowls by yourself though to chill after work or suttin

Comment

it's all about how you control the substance.. if you get all your work done and out of the way before you smoke, you won't have a problem.. if you're a newb and just lay around and smoke all day than of course it's going to affect your life and how you get things done.
                      "All Star weekend I saw Warren G with no Nate Dogg. That's like MJG with no 8 Ball."

Comment

Originally posted by DOUBLE-U View Post
                        s'all good...im just busting balls...aint nothing wrong with smoking a few bowls by yourself though to chill after work or suttin
                        yea man we all got diffrent reasons 4 smokin, but at the end of the day its about the stonage.

Comment

Man i love when i get a chance to blaze by myself. Its even better than blazing with ppl sometimes.
                          100ten%

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by Nancystarkman, Today, 04:26 AM
                          0 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Nancystarkman  
                          Started by PhillipsDorothy, Today, 01:35 AM