HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fucking hilarious shroom story

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fucking hilarious shroom story

    Ok first of all I doubt there is any truth to this story but my friend told me it happened to his cousin last month and its fucking funny true or not.

    So he is on like 6 grams of shrooms frying his ass off driving around the backroads of some forest, he gets out to explore and gets lost, after wandering for like half hour he meets a troll who helps him find his way back to the car, he decides to put the troll in his trunk and drive home and feed it. Hes at home now and gives the troll some food and locks it in the closet overnight and falls asleep. In the morning he wakes up finaly back in the right mind and remembers "wtf theres a troll in my closet...!?!" so he goes and looks in there, and sleeping in the back of his closet is...... some lost kid with down syndrome.

  • #2
    lol, fuckd.
    strength does not come from physical capacity, but from undomitable will

    Comment


    • #3
      lmmfao...hell nah

      Comment


      • #4
        hahaha that's some funny shit.
        *****s is mad I get more butt than ashtrays



        Comment


        • #5
          someone told me this story the other day... substituting a troll for a leprochaun, then the down syndrome kid with a midget

          Comment


          • #6
            ^yeah same.

            Everyone's like "it was my cousins best pal, honest"

            Comment


            • #7
              whats nasen doing in the woods?
              RIP Proof
              End Of An Era

              Comment


              • #8
                no fuckin way would i be able to drive on 6 g's of shrooms

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Chrizz View Post
                  ^yeah same.

                  Everyone's like "it was my cousins best pal, honest"
                  Ya its definitly one of those storys then I guess, but funny as shit all the same.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by roll2daspot View Post
                    Ok first of all I doubt there is any truth to this story but my friend told me it happened to his cousin last month and its fucking funny true or not.
                    So he is on like 6 grams of shrooms frying his ass off driving around the backroads of some forest, he gets out to explore and gets lost, after wandering for like half hour he meets a troll who helps him find his way back to the car, he decides to put the troll in his trunk and drive home and feed it. Hes at home now and gives the troll some food and locks it in the closet overnight and falls asleep. In the morning he wakes up finaly back in the right mind and remembers "wtf theres a troll in my closet...!?!" so he goes and looks in there, and sleeping in the back of his closet is...... some lost kid with down syndrome.

                    that made me LOL

                    nice!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Fo20 View Post
                      no fuckin way would i be able to drive on 6 g's of shrooms
                      Yeah, you should never drive while doing shrooms. You'll end up seeing 3 sets of lines you should be driving between.

                      Not good.


                      Funny story though.
                      An Extremely important, interesting and facinating read.

                      Another one

                      This one's a bit crazy.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This is seriously some kind of urban legend...most likely there is zero truth to it...I even looked it up on some myth site a while back which confirmed it was false...I'll try to find it and link you guys if I can...
                        Originally posted by SteWonYou
                        sometimes you have to do what you have to do, and that might involve sucking dick
                        Originally posted by Temerity
                        understood that you don't fuck with Swizz
                        Originally posted by Nianco
                        Swizz...*Sighs*..I really hate you so much. I just want you to know that.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Good story nontheless

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            omg im going to hell for laughing at this
                            * Samantha Ruiz*
                            See to live is to suffer but to survive well that's to find meaning in the suffering ~DMX
                            (( FREE SIMON RUIZ AND ROK*STAR!))"
                            http://www.myspace.com/tak_ovr_ent_mami 2:-|2

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              lmao

                              WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

                              WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by mariagarcia, Today, 06:25 AM
                              7 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mariagarcia  
                              Started by seroibvnyt, Today, 12:47 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post seroibvnyt  
                              Started by Smilert, 12-23-2020, 06:03 AM
                              5 responses
                              25 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by Nancystarkman, Yesterday, 12:21 PM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by jreuirei, Yesterday, 08:56 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jreuirei  
                              Started by dbmci, 10-07-2020, 05:11 AM
                              2 responses
                              16 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post BrookeDavis  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 07-14-2020, 10:02 PM
                              3 responses
                              16 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Torry
                              by Torry
                               
                              Started by biolifeavisfr, Yesterday, 05:34 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post biolifeavisfr  
                              Started by biolifeavisfr, Yesterday, 05:33 AM
                              0 responses
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post biolifeavisfr  
                              Started by tkaxec, 09-18-2020, 11:50 AM
                              2 responses
                              8 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post nicklloyd  
                              Working...
                              X