HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Tryed Those New Transparent Paper's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Tryed Those New Transparent Paper's?

Im Smokin Out One Of Em Now,,theyre Weird,,seem Like Ya Smokin Outta Clear Plastic....cant Taste Em An The Pack Say's Theyre Safe Cuz There 100% Cellulose........me...i'll Stick To Zig-zag's

Whats Yall Opinion On Em?

yea man i tried those my friedn pulled it out im like thats fucking plastic yo. there alright nothing special. im with you i prefer ziggys

Comment

They were cool to try, nothing i'd go out of my way to get.
      "Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing"
      "A man with nothing, ain't got nothing to lose"
      2011-2012 Detroit Lions = Playoffs
      \m/\m/

Comment

what are they called?
        I知 here, I知 present, I知 suffering

@gracihas

Comment

the ones i got are called aLEDINHA - the original one

WWW.ALEDA.COM.BR

Comment

i translated that site and i still dunno wtf is going on lol. i doubt i can find them around here though
            I知 here, I知 present, I知 suffering

@gracihas

Comment

lmao.....damn brazilians...j/p

naw,,you should be able to get em for sure,,jus go to any smoke shop/head shop ,, i see em inevery party store i go into now

Comment

http://www.pazyryk.co.uk/Trip_Clear_...ng_Papers.html

there,,peep em out.....this is jus a different name brand i take it,, but these were the first ones i seen in store's

Comment

Yea I smoked them, my friend got a pack of the king size and i went through them rolling 1-1.5g joints in a few days like under a week, and I was smoking blunts too, but I have never bought them my friend got them and i kept them til they were gone he hardly got to use them. I could get them at the local convience store near my house where i just bought a pack of zigs this morning with 2 century sams. I love blunts and am smoking a century blunt now on my own that i stop part way and smoke a bit later. My friend came over not long ago when he just bought a 2 footer bong (have been wanting to have one since my other friend broke my glass one a few months ago). This friend left this bong at my house it is like a porceliene base of an blue alien head and an acrylic lighter blue tube to make it 2 feet with 2 bowls, a small cone one and a big like gram bowl.

I usually just smoke zigs last time I asked for the orange rizlas and they turned out to be brown papers that look like blunts and are kinda nice, a bit different, they are like licorice coated but u don't really taste it much. I liked those clear papes tho I would roll a gram up and smoke it in quarters if i was alone every like hour or longer. I am smoking less now cuz I don't have as much money but i was smoking all day everyday before now i don't really care and wanna cut down too so ill just try to save some money up, I was thinking about taking another tolerance break, last time I did was before 4:20 last year.
                  +ALL FATES HAVE CHANGED+ NOW UR IN A +POOL OF BLOOD+,
                  JUST ASK +JUS ALLAH+ & +ALLAH JUSTICE+ THEY KNO Y I'M COVERED IN MUD!/

Comment

dont smoke joints, but i dont think i would like them. being a pothead i have a tendency to lose things, especially very small transparent things. a transparent bong on the other hand..
                    LastFM

Comment

i tried them and i wasnt the slightest bit impressed..

if you want quality papers buy vegen papers from your local head shop they emit no smoke but still maintain the regular look of a joint
                      "All Star weekend I saw Warren G with no Nate Dogg. That's like MJG with no 8 Ball."

Comment

i like them better then regular papers...they are bigger, you taste only the weed, and theres no paperey taste like with regular j papers

Comment

Originally posted by JULZ13 View Post
                          Yea I smoked them, my friend got a pack of the king size and i went through them rolling 1-1.5g joints in a few days like under a week, and I was smoking blunts too, but I have never bought them my friend got them and i kept them til they were gone he hardly got to use them. I could get them at the local convience store near my house where i just bought a pack of zigs this morning with 2 century sams. I love blunts and am smoking a century blunt now on my own that i stop part way and smoke a bit later. My friend came over not long ago when he just bought a 2 footer bong (have been wanting to have one since my other friend broke my glass one a few months ago). This friend left this bong at my house it is like a porceliene base of an blue alien head and an acrylic lighter blue tube to make it 2 feet with 2 bowls, a small cone one and a big like gram bowl.

I usually just smoke zigs last time I asked for the orange rizlas and they turned out to be brown papers that look like blunts and are kinda nice, a bit different, they are like licorice coated but u don't really taste it much. I liked those clear papes tho I would roll a gram up and smoke it in quarters if i was alone every like hour or longer. I am smoking less now cuz I don't have as much money but i was smoking all day everyday before now i don't really care and wanna cut down too so ill just try to save some money up, I was thinking about taking another tolerance break, last time I did was before 4:20 last year.
                          Every time you post I get to read a story lol.
                          I'm pre-disastrous, I fuck shit up before it happens
                          Like blown engines of Airplanes with snorin' captains

Comment

^ Hahahah for real

Those papers are nuts, I smoked an awfully rolled spliff (rolled by someone else of course ) and it was actually quite nice. It's fucking expensive though, I'm not going to spend 4 Euros on a few papers when I demolish my lungs with cigarettes daily. It's a good product though

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by Ppanduss, 05-06-2021, 09:34 PM
                            1 response
                            0 likes
                            Last Post noahharry  
                            Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:27 AM
                            4 responses