No announcement yet.

How to clean up your cocaine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ It's really not difficult at all, just slightly more harder than CWE, the main difficulty being getting the materials required. But I would do it for you but I'd want some of the finished product in return, a finder's fee of sorts

Originally posted by -Sil- View Post
    Most coke around here is cut with Vitamin B.
    The acetone wash removes nearly all cuts, vitamin b included. The only ones it doesn't remove are other -caines and amphetamines. But there are ways to get those out as well...

Comment

i wish you typed this out when i was a fiend a few months back.
      [SIZE="6"]Black and Gold/SIZE]

Comment

lol @ marshall tryin to argue with surgeon bout' drugs...
        www.supremacyracing.com

I Honda

Comment

^^ lol that's what i was thinking.....

Comment

^unless theyre asian drugs

Comment

I can't feel my face... I mean, I can touch it, but I can't feel it inside...
              “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.” - James Dean

Comment

aye dawg no one works for free!! understandable .... i just really dont trust myself to do any of this hsit

on a side note i think ive been abusing the exclamation point button im gonna stop
                has boobs.

Comment

Nice...if I get coke again I'll try this...(presuming you can get acetone in the UK)
                  ^This poster was winning before Charlie Sheen.

Brain-Damaged 2 Fuck

I Am Me MentalMentality

Premo the Ghost - 018Productions
                  twitter: @MrPremo

www.skrillagorillas.com
                  www.40glocc.com

Comment

I don't see why it wouldn't be available. US government doesn't consider acetone a high-risk chemical and they're very strict so...

Comment

much appreciated, I havent fucked with coke since colombia, one of the reasons I plan to go back but I'll definately be givin this a try

Comment

surgeon what state do you live in?
                        [SIZE="6"]Black and Gold/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by surgeon_general View Post
                          let's face it, nowadays 99.9% of street cocaine is cut. There's no way to avoid it unless you got direct connections with the cartels or go south of the border. But there is an easy, no chemistry background method to cleaning your coke from leftover impurities.

Is your coke any of these things: Hard-hitting, edgy, ampy, non-sociable, uncomfortable, paranoid, heart racey, tweaky, introverted?

Well it's not supposed to. Clean cocaine is actually the exact opposite. In fact, it should be the most euphoric, sexual, talkative, clarifying, impowering, center of the universe, can do no wrong, immediate anti-depressant kind of drug there is. You can actually do great coke for 3 days straight while never feeling geeked or tweaked out. You crave very little and do alot less than you would with adulterated coke. Hard to believe, but it's true. You really don't think coke became so popular for making its users feel like shit, do you?

Now anyone can enjoy great cocaine with just a few simple steps. If your tired of getting shit ass coke and wanna do it the way god intended, then please read on!
                          --------------------------

most (~90%) of all us-bought cocaine doesn't contain ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or amphetamines. I believe additional alkaloids from the coca plant, plus cocaine itself, leftover from a rushed and unfinished final cleaning at the manufacturing point tend to mimic the effects of speed when combined.

A simple anhydrous (water and alcohol free) acetone wash of your adulterated cocaine will most likely be the only cleaning required to give you the cocaine that you've always desired. Please note that the acetone wash does not remove amphetamine, ephedrine, or psuedoephedrine, but then again, it most liklely doesn't contain any of those to begin with.

Therefore, we must complete the very last manufacturing step of cleaning the cocaine, the acetone wash. This last step is easy to perform and is the exact way it was suppose to be performed at the manufacturing point.

Moving on...

items you'll need and where to get them:

99-99.5% or higher purity, acs grade acetone ***
                          - online chemical supply company
                          - hardware store (this will require additional items and steps, see below)
                          plastic funnel, 3-4" diameter top
                          - auto parts store
                          - wal-mart, etc
                          - your garage
                          medium to high flow filter papers, 16 cm. In diameter
                          - online chemistry supply company
                          50 or 100 ml pyrex beaker and 6" glass stir rod
                          - online chemistry supply company
                          tall drinking glass, small enough in diameter at the top to hold your funnel in place
                          - your kitchen

*** anhydrous acetone is easy to order and isn't a watched chemical, so no legal repercussions to worry about. However, if you want to avoid speaking to someone in person, then place your order online. If you're unable or unwilling to obtain acetone via chemical supply company, there's a legit alternative. You can make hardware store-bought acetone anhydrous with a few easy steps. Purchase a 1 liter container of acetone from lowe's, home depot, etc. While there, also get some epsom salt.

When you get home, preheat oven to 400 degrees f. Crush up some epsom salt and spread it on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Bake the salt for ~2 hours. This will turn the epsom salt into anhydrous magnesium sulphate powder. Scrape up ~10 grams of your new chemical and pour it into your container of acetone. Shake well and let stand for 24 hours. The magnesium sulphate will absorb and water/alcohol and sink it to the bottom as a goo. Your hardware store acetone is now anhydrous.

Important: So you don't get any of the goo into your wash, always use a glass eye dropper (found in any drug store) to extract acetone from as close to the top as possible. Never pour the acetone directly into the beaker, you don't want that goo in there. In addition, after multiple washes i'd advise throwing away your remaining acetone when you used ~1/3 of it and start over with a fresh can. It's really cheap, so not a big waste.

Moving on...

note, i'll be using 3 grams of adulterated cocaine as my example for this, so keep that in mind. You should use 15 ml of acetone for every 1 gram of cocaine.

1) crush up your adulterated cocaine as fine as possible. Mortar & pestle would be great, press with credit card on flat surface and chop as if preparing lines works too. Just get it real fine...

2) pour your crushed up coke into 45-50 ml of acetone. Put the cap back onto your acetone bottle immediately to avoid any moisture getting in. Stir the solution for 3-5 minutes, making sure to get around the bottom edges etc. Cover with small piece of paper or something to keep any moisture out and let settle until the cleaned cocaine crystals are on the bottom and your acetone at the top has become completely clear or dirty looking, but free of any crystals floating in it. This should take anywhere from 3 to 10 minutes total.

3) now, carefully pour the dirty acetone into a filter placed inside of your plastic funnel and resting atop the drinking glass. It is important on this first run to stop as short of any cocaine falling out into the filter as possible (it's ok if some crystals fall into the filter paper, leave them there). This will provide us with the opportunity to perform a second wash on the crystals in the beaker.

4) now, with some crystals stuck to the side of the beaker from pouring and most at the bottom, pour 30 more ml.s of fresh acetone into the beaker trying to collect those crystals stuck on the side while pouring in. Stir again and cover. This time, pour your entire contents into the filter paper. If some crystals are left clinging to the beaker, pour a lil' fresh acetone in, swirl and pour them in as well. With your clean crystals inside the filter paper, cover. Once all, or most of the acetone has drained thru into the drinking glass, pour 20 more ml.s of fresh acetone into the filter paper. This will provide us with the third and last cleansing. Cover and let drain completely. This could take 5-10 minutes at the most.

5) once all of the acetone has drained through, carefully remove the filter paper containing the newly cleaned and now beautiful crystals and place it between 3 or 4 paper towels. Fold the towels over the filter paper and press firmly on the cocaine to absorb any additional acetone. Discard paper towels and place the somewhat dried filter paper still containing the crystyals under a heat lamp for ~20 minutes. Remove from heat.

6) this step is very important. For your own health and for the true taste, feel and aesthetics of the newly cleaned coke, you must let it evaporate on its own, still inside of the filter paper for ~24 hours in a non-humid environment. At the 24-hour mark, gently heat the crystals, while still inside of the filter paper, for ~10 minutes. Remove from heat.

7) carefully open the filter paper and let the clump of beautiful cocaine fall out onto an awaiting ceramic plate. Rub the filter paper together over the plate if any is stuck to it. Carefully open up the clump to examine your newly formed, clean and pure crystals. This will resemble nothing of which you started with, no matter how good or bad it looked.

8) crush up finely and snort away. start small! you'll be surprised how little of the real shit you actually need to reach the desired state. Start with a line no longer than an inch and skinny as they come. Wait 10-15 minutes and adjust properly. Effects from pure coke should be felt within 5 minutes of insufflation.

"holy shit, there's no burn, no smell, but wait a minute, i'm starting to feel a warm rush throughout my entire body!" "i'm feeling an extreme euphoria coming over me". "the back of my throat is numb as hell". "i feel fucking great"! "no edgyness, ampyness or uncomfortableness. I've never felt this good before"... Something along these lines will occur

welcome to real cocaine!!!

i know it's one long ass post but if you read through it's really not hard at all. I guess time would be your biggest enemy for the procedure. If you're the impatient type it'd be a good idea to have the materials onhand before the drugs. If you're anything like me, the first thing you wanna do after you get the drugs is to do the drugs. Trust me though, this is worth it if you got at least a gram or 2...

Remember, this procedure doesn't remove ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or amphetamines from your coke. There is a separate process to do that. But chances are if it's bought in the states you won't have to worry about this anyway.

Have fun and be safe
                          can you clean your finished coco with diesel or petrol?? Same like cleaning like aceton but just to give it some smell diesel smell.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by One_Mic_xxx, Today, 02:58 PM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post One_Mic_xxx  
                          Started by One_Mic_xxx, Today, 02:53 PM