Premo Weed comes in bricks!!?!?!?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premo Weed comes in bricks!!?!?!?!!

Hahaha, soo ill just go straight to the story..
    At the beach, these kids in my grade were also there, an asked me an my friends to smoke a bowl, so i say ya sure... we go in the car(s) and i check his bud out, it was just garbage, he called it lemon somthin idk even kno.. it was the stickiest an looked basicly sprayed with somthing, an had more of a "chemical" smell to it, if you ask me.. with no thc chrystals showing.. an non of them shining... like mine!!!!
    an i show him my premo Skunk One, which no1 can say isnt premo after they smoke it.. well probley when u just see it..
    and this kid says his buds better.. an started explaining how his buds come in bricks....
    LMAO!!!!
    im like, uhh oooook? whats ur point?.. and apparently if its in bricks its premo to this guy..

Edit... ahaha, just read that over.. sorry i suck at telling shit, im high an was talkin to someone else.. and ya ahah
    Last edited by Oil Man; 06-18-2008, 11:27 PM.
    I get so high you might see me laugh at something I seen on the turned off TV. I sprinkled kief into a Fonto leaf when I wake I chief before I brush my teeth, for real.

probably some filth garbage bud that he's got.. most def laced with somet shit

who cares tho, fuck him, smoke their gear anyway its for free
    R.I.P Proof
    get higher, get higher i never retire
    there is only two states to be in.. NSW & Stoned

Comment

Originally posted by Oil_Man View Post
      Hahaha, soo ill just go straight to the story..
      At the beach, these kids in my grade were also there, an asked me an my friends to smoke a bowl, so i say ya sure... we go in the car(s) and i check his bud out, it was just garbage, he called it lemon somthin idk even kno.. it was the stickiest an looked basicly sprayed with somthing, an had more of a "chemical" smell to it, if you ask me.. with no thc chrystals showing.. an non of them shining... like mine!!!!
      an i show him my premo Skunk One, which no1 can say isnt premo after they smoke it.. well probley when u just see it..
      and this kid says his buds better.. an started explaining how his buds come in bricks....
      LMAO!!!!
      im like, uhh oooook? whats ur point?.. and apparently if its in bricks its premo to this guy..
      Edit... ahaha, just read that over.. sorry i suck at telling shit, im high an was talkin to someone else.. and ya ahah

Bricked weed kinda sucks, because it compresses the crystals into the buds and mostly concentrated in the center of the brick, so if you get the outside part of it (outer edges) it's not as good as it originally was.

PLUS it doesn't smoke the same, and will NEVER have the original fluffy appearance.

I would only brick mersh., and fuck mersh man.
      Everybody was born to hustle
      It's a very thin line between a boss and a muscle
      - Xzibit

Comment

Did he call it Lemon Drop?
        My Detox review could still be EPIC

Comment

Originally posted by D.M.X View Post
          Bricked weed kinda sucks, because it compresses the crystals into the buds and mostly concentrated in the center of the brick, so if you get the outside part of it (outer edges) it's not as good as it originally was.
          PLUS it doesn't smoke the same, and will NEVER have the original fluffy appearance.
          I would only brick mersh., and fuck mersh man.
          exactly. they also spray that shit down with ammonia to get it through the border. that shit will actually fuck your shit up a lot worse than regular pot will. epilipsy or some shit like that. i cant exactly quote which disease you can gather from smokin border schwag for years but theres something atleast i know you can get from it.

and wtf premo? you had me thinking crack an weed bricks LOL. you mean chronic then.

skunk one is good shit. but i tend to stick with my kush strains mainly purple kush an sometimes some Grand Daddy. lately tho its been nothing but strawberry cough around these parts but i keep fucking missing it!!! i miss that west coast kush *shakes head*
          Last edited by Chacrateazey; 06-19-2008, 10:22 AM.
          you don't know the technique so don't tell lies, i'll shoot your mom in the back an fuck the bullet wound until she dies

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:16 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Nancystarkman  
          Started by Deborahlanker, 07-25-2020, 06:37 AM
          5 responses